Nos's Cars for Trade! / Free Gifts / Pink Slip Races

• Thread starter nos1977
  • 216 comments
Hey bud I have a couple different cars I'm willing to trade..

Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (Fully Modded and painted grey (charcoal i think) but only driven a couple times around Daytona track.)

Audi Le Mans quattro '03 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

Honda HSC '03 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00 (no mods, not driven, untouched)

I'm not even sure if any of these are worth much except maybe the Nissan since it came from a ticket. But tell me if you're interested in any trades. I'm not really into trading your paints for my cars, just cars. Thanks! :D

to all 3 of you and or anyone looking to trade today... I'm looking for B-Day tickets and Lv 17,21,1000 tickets... i can trade TODAY at 8 eastern time (the reset)

Look in my Garage also to see the cars i do not have... :)...
i'm going out to the camp for like 6 hours ill look back and see if anyone can trade...:) thank you!

DONT FORGET!!!

Pink Slip Race: verified racer list < Join here! or pop in...
Now for a pink slip race... I hope to have a online race every Wed. at 7:00 Eastern time (Pending on the day) everyone that races will send the car they used to the 1'st place winner (or a ticket)... no red bull cars... please... (Race will start at 7:15 pm eastern time... 15 min... to get ready) Go to open loby look for [NoFS] Racing, click on it... and race...

Last edited:
BACK NOW!!!

I'm looking for B-Day tickets and Lv 17,21,1000 tickets... i can trade TODAY (04/03/2011) at 8 eastern time (the reset)

a black or orange TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00
a 67 b-day ticket..

04/03/2011 - ____________________
Paint: __________________________
Parts: __________________________

Last edited:
The GT-R SpecV. Sending the 67 ticket as soon as ya add.

yes... but i have X2... Car 1 is black and car 2 Silver chrome both are the - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Black) (Car 2 in Silver Chrome)

04/03/2011 - stry67 - my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (SENDING AT 8) for his B-Day 67 (sent)
Paint: __________________________
Parts: __________________________

I CAN STILL TRADE PAINT! LOOKING FOR Color shifting paint
Parts will be free for friends in psn list!!!

Last edited:
04/03/2011 - stry67 - my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (sent) for his B-Day 67 (sent)
Paint: Free to Friends on PSN
Parts: FREE to Friends on PSN

Last edited:
I will trade my 1989 Bday ticket for your NSX-R LM Road Car. I know that you've got a trade lined up for today already, but I would be more than willing to have tomorrow's spot! :D

-G

Looking for the next trade!

04/04/2011 _______
Paint: ____________
Parts: ____________

Last edited:
2003 ticket for GTR academy

add SSmello

04/04/2011 -SSmello (aka yellomello) my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Black) (Car 2 in Silver Chrome) for his 2003 B-Day Ticket

i will add you wen i get up in the AM... i got to go to bed... but we will trade forsure!

it was 1988 ticket my bad

04/04/2011 -SSmello (aka yellomello) my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Car 1 Black) (Car 2 in Silver Chrome) for his 1988 B-Day Ticket

i will add you wen i get up in the AM... i got to go to bed... but we will trade forsure!

look to see the cars i need :) ---> Nos's Garage: <---

what do you want for that historic rally ticket?

i can set you up for a 04/05/2011 trade? for a ticket?

04/04/2011 -SSmello (aka yellomello aka yellomello88... lol lots of aka's) my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Car 1 Black for his 1988 B-Day Ticket

---

04/05/2011 _________
Paint: ______________
Parts: ______________

DONT FORGET WED!!!

Now for a pink slip race... I hope to have a online race every Wed. at 7:00 Eastern time (Pending on the day) everyone that races will send the car they used to the 1'st place winner (or a ticket)... no red bull cars... please... (Race will start at 7:15 pm eastern time... 15 min... to get ready) Go to open loby look for [NoFS] Racing, click on it... and race...

going to bed... bbl... :)

Last edited:
You never responded to my post on pg 3 but I am interested in a lvl 21 if you would like anything chances are I have it (cars) and for tickets I can offer: 1000,2010,2009,1967,1988, and a few moreI have lvl tickets 9,12,17,24
Paints I have a ton just ask and Ill check to see if I have it.

It says on your post free lvl 21 ticket but I will trade if you want.
I am also interested in Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car if you are available for that.

You never responded to my post on pg 3 but I am interested in a lvl 21 if you would like anything chances are I have it (cars) and for tickets I can offer: 1000,2010,2009,1967,1988, and a few moreI have lvl tickets 9,12,17,24
Paints I have a ton just ask and Ill check to see if I have it.

It says on your post free lvl 21 ticket but I will trade if you want.
I am also interested in Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car if you are available for that.

sorry... yes im looking for a Classic Muscle car, Intermediate Rally car, Rally Base car, Modern Muscle car. b-day 2000, 2009 or LV. 12 or a 1977 b-day ticket (my b-day) if u have and will trade it is for the 04/07/2011) but i can trade paint still!!!

TRADES ON GOING ON NOW!!!

04/04/2011 - SSmello (aka yellomello) my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Car 1 Black) (Car 2 in Silver Chrome) for his 1988 B-Day Ticket
Paint: tigersharkdude FREE amg monza grau magno and 3 silver chrome (sent)
Parts: ____________ ?

04/05/2011 - tigersharkdude my historic rally ticket for his modern rally ticket
Paint: ______________ ?
Parts: ______________ ?

04/06/2011 - ___________ ? (WINNER OF PINK SLIP RACE)
Paint: _________________ ? (PERSON IN PINK SLIP RACE)
Parts _________________ ? (PERSON IN PINK SLIP RACE)

DONT FORGET WED!!!

tigersharkdude , milo44 , JYD4life89 , nos1977 <<<--------- all are a verified racer... and a few more will pop in if they dont have a trade that day... so winner gets a few things..

Last edited:
sorry... yes im looking for a Classic Muscle car, Intermediate Rally car, Rally Base car, Modern Muscle car. b-day 2000, 2009 or LV. 12 or a 1977 b-day ticket (my b-day) if u have and will trade it is for the 04/07/2011) but i can trade paint still!!!

TRADES ON GOING ON NOW!!!

04/04/2011 - SSmello (aka yellomello) my - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (Car 1 Black) (Car 2 in Silver Chrome) for his 1988 B-Day Ticket
Paint: ____________ ?
Parts: ____________ ?

04/05/2011 - tigersharkdude my historic rally ticket for his modern rally ticket
Paint: tigersharkdude FREE amg monza grau magno and 3 silver chrome
Parts: ______________ ?

04/06/2011 - ___________ ? (WINNER OF PINK SLIP RACE)
Paint: _________________ ? (PERSON IN PINK SLIP RACE)
Parts _________________ ? (PERSON IN PINK SLIP RACE)

DONT FORGET WED!!!

tigersharkdude , milo44 , JYD4life89 , nos1977 <<<--------- all are a verified racer... and a few more will pop in if they dont have a trade that day... so winner gets a few things..

I can do the 2009 &/or the lvl 12 for the lvl 21 &/or nsx lm road car. You can choose which you want for the 21 and then if you want the second for the nsx that will work. Pm me so ill get an email alert

I can do the 2009 &/or the lvl 12 for the lvl 21 &/or nsx lm road car. You can choose which you want for the 21 and then if you want the second for the nsx that will work. Pm me so ill get an email alert

ok so... ill book you for the...
04/07/2011 - dolson22 - my Lv. 21 for his... B-day 2009
Paint: _________________ ?
Parts _________________ ?

04/08/2011 - dolson22 my Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car for his Lv. 12
Paint: _________________ ?
Parts _________________ ?

PM sent also!

Latest Posts

Back