[POLL] United States Presidential Elections 2016

The party nominees are named. Now who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I don't see Clinton pardoning himself for a murder he was accused of committing before he took office.

We don't see Donald murdering anyone or being accused of it either, I guess he won't need to pardon himself then. The Clintons are way worse than Donald when it comes to those things and no one cares about some dude in another country.

So Larry Wilmore calls the President of the United States "my *****" (n word with an a) and refers to Dr. Ben Carson as a "jigaboo" in a joke at the White House Correspondents Dinner. And some of you guys thought Trump would bring down the reputation of the highly esteemed office:lol:

In other news, America's new pastime of being offended at everything has now taken such a hold on the culture that Satanists are outraged that Boehner would compare Cruz to Lucifer.

Writing off a highly Christian character like Ted as “Lucifer incarnate” reaffirms the idea that Christianity can do no wrong.
Source

Having a conservative Christian likened to Lucifer — one who opposes equal rights for same sex couples and promotes the ability to deny services to any with different values — we Satanists see as besmirching the positive, heroic aspects of that character as portrayed by Milton in his epic Paradise Lost.
Source

Last edited:
So Larry Wilmore calls the President of the United States "my *****" (n word with an a) and refers to Dr. Ben Carson as a "jigaboo" in a joke at the White House Correspondents Dinner. And some of you guys thought Trump would bring down the reputation of the highly esteemed office:lol:

Did I miss the part where Wilmore announced that he's running for president?

Is anyone going to be fasting and praying tomorrow, praying to ask god for a miracle and let Ted Cruz to win Indiana?

I used to like Glen Beck's radio show, a long time ago, but wow he has gone over the deep end lately.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...glenn-beck-invites-america-join-another-fast/
Not that anyone cares, but I noticed that you cited a Donald Trump shill in Breitbart.

I, for one, won't be fasting because of medical reasons (Type 2 diabetes), however I will say that Glenn is a steadfast Mormon since recovering from his addiction. As such, Mormons do tend to pray a lot about their issues. His call for fasting and prayer should be par for the course.

Glen Beck has the right to do and say as he pleases. I will say with hope of not being misunderstood, it's very easy to see 'muricans dismiss a Mormon.

Not really, Sanders needs 80% of the remaining uncommitted delegates and is already laying campaign staff off by the hundreds. It seems his course might have been run.

There's an awful lot of switching that can occur though with the super delegates and there is still all the things that can happen at the DNC. While I do think the Democratic race has been secured by Clinton, I still don't think you can count Sanders out totally.

I might be crazy and proven wrong but I am still not seeing the RNC giving Donald the nod, so in my eyes at the moment it really doesn't matter what Cruz or Kasich do or don't.

If they do back Donald it would be the end of the GOP to me.

I guess my only hope now is for some third part candidate to really take off and have someone get behind them. I really don't want a country ran by Trump or Clinton.

Trump - Rubio, 2016
Rudy Giuliani, Attorney General
Ted Cruz, SCOTUS
Hillary Clinton, inmate # 726789

ChkcNWeXEAEsvge.jpg

Last edited:
Did I miss the part where Wilmore announced that he's running for president?
Maybe you dllll
Trump - Rubio, 2016
Rudy Giuliani, Attorney General
Ted Cruz, SCOTUS
Hillary Clinton, inmate # 726789

ChkcNWeXEAEsvge.jpg
I think we need a new poll to guess Trump's potential running mate. What's Condi up to these days:sly:?

If you haven't seen these girls before, I don't know where you have been.

Ted Cruz is officially dropping out of the 2016 US Presidential Race.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-drops-out-of-presidential-race-222763

Thank [place your personal deity here] for this, I don't see why anyone would vote for this guy to be honest. Also...let's take a moment to remember the real victim here, she was promised a Vice Presidency and all she got was a cracker jack prize for playing along.

That was my expectation as well. Word is that Kasich still plans on staying in the race.

I hear he hates money too.
I guess my only hope now is for some third part candidate to really take off and have someone get behind them. I really don't want a country ran by Trump or Clinton.

Don't vote for them then, there is no clause that says vote for whoever is the most likely to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back