Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,203 comments
It says 11:00.00 PM on my XB1, unless that's in GMT.

I'm in American Central Time by the way.
Yeah, I think I may've mislead folks on that one. It is 6 PM Eastern for Steam. No idea on the console side.

Question? about multi-class racing

Can you pick how many cars per class? Lets say i wanna do a 2 Class Race 10 cars on track 1 LMP and 9 GT 3 cars can i do that?

Sorry to disappoint, but you need to add an hour to that...... 18:00 EDT is 6:00 PM EDT........ It's now 10:54 PM EDT and Steam is telling me 19:10:00 until unlock. That means actual unlock will be 18:04 EDT.

Just trying to save you the frustration of expecting to sit down at 5:00 PM and play, only to find out you have to wait another hour ;)
Since 4:00 pm it has said approximately 1 hour?

Has anyone tried the UK Lightweight Track Challenge Invitational Event around Snetterton 200 in the Xbow R with rain and fog? It's epic. Whole lot of fun!

Went shopping for some late night Project Cars 2 "fuel". A bag full of chocolate (twix, snickers, mars etc.), some bananas, a vegetable smoothie, water and coke, and some tea with hobnobs for later.

My digital deluxe edition is now fully downloaded and I'm only waiting for father time to work his magic.

No work tomorrow either. It's got all the ingredients for a memorable night. Only trouble is, I'm starting to get sleepy. :lol:

20170921_224851~2.jpg

Did my first laps in the R8 V10 Plus at Knockhill and so far it feels brilliant.

May need to adjust the FFB a bit but hardly any clipping so far on the G29.

I'm dissapointed. To steam, 1 hour 59 minutes and 59 seconds is approximately 1 hour. IVE BEEN OFF AN HOUR THE WHOLE TIME! Should have listened to the wisdom that are gtplanet users. :(

the game is available in 2 1/2 hour in German time on Xbox :) 22.09.2017 - 00:00:00
So using a time converter I found on the internet, it would be available on my side at 5:00 PM.

Back