RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
You're not funny, actually.

:( :( :( I hate you :( </3

Actually, speaking of heartbreaks, how are you and your mates getting along with your girl troubles? Solved? Or just even more twisted and heartbreaking? :lol:

:( :( :( I hate you :( </3

Actually, speaking of heartbreaks, how are you and your mates getting along with your girl troubles? Solved? Or just even more twisted and heartbreaking? :lol:

ROFL XD It's fine, she went on holiday first for two weeks, then like 2 days after she got home he did, so yeah, they haven't talked, and she says what they had was gone, so it's good XD

ROFL XD It's fine, she went on holiday first for two weeks, then like 2 days after she got home he did, so yeah, they haven't talked, and she says what they had was gone, so it's good XD

Lol safe to say you and him aren't friends anymore :D anyways, did you get the Celica? And can I have a go in MY Zonda now?

Lol safe to say you and him aren't friends anymore :D anyways, did you get the Celica? And can I have a go in MY Zonda now?

Nah we're still ok XD And I got the Celica, I'm buying parts for it now lol. And yeah, drive it all you wish, it's on share XD

Nah we're still ok XD And I got the Celica, I'm buying parts for it now lol. And yeah, drive it all you wish, it's on share XD

Well, the Clio is on share as well, so give it a go, and don't wreck it. It means a lot to me, that little car. It's part of the reason I'm even on here in the first place.

Well, the Clio is on share as well, so give it a go, and don't wreck it. It means a lot to me, that little car. It's part of the reason I'm even on here in the first place.

Wrecking doesnt affect anything lol, so it doesnt matter XD but ok XD

Well who's fault is that for not looking hard enough?! :P :D

Hmm. It's better, that's for sure, but IMO not the miracle machine you make it out to be. I've certainly driven better.

EDIT: Lol, someone should enter it here XD

Hmm. It's better, that's for sure, but IMO not the miracle machine you make it out to be. I've certainly driven better.

EDIT: Lol, someone should enter it here XD

That's just cuz you suck :P And you said that for the RKM NSX as well, and do you remember what I said at the end of my wall of text comparison review between the two? Yes, yours is faster, but I'd take the one with all the fun :D Same there, there may be better tunes, but very few as fun :D

That's just cuz you suck :P And you said that for the RKM NSX as well, and do you remember what I said at the end of my wall of text comparison review between the two? Yes, yours is faster, but I'd take the one with all the fun :D Same there, there may be better tunes, but very few as fun :D

I know lol. But I didn't find it fun either lol. I found it, TBH, a b*tch to drive, hard to keep stable, and still understeery.

I know lol. But I didn't find it fun either lol. I found it, TBH, a b*tch to drive, hard to keep stable, and still understeery.

That's cuz you suck, like I said :D but TBH, I like it, it's fun and oversteer for me. Maybe because I don't, oh I don't know, say, drive like an idiot and shout 'POWERRRRRR' at every given opportunity :D no, seriously, timed right, it's a joy to drive. It's like a Ruf BTR in a respect, only a handful have the skill to enjoy it. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones :lol: :P

That's cuz you suck, like I said :D but TBH, I like it, it's fun and oversteer for me. Maybe because I don't, oh I don't know, say, drive like an idiot and shout 'POWERRRRRR' at every given opportunity :D no, seriously, timed right, it's a joy to drive. It's like a Ruf BTR in a respect, only a handful have the skill to enjoy it. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones :lol: :P

Lol, and I don't drive like an idiot? When the car asks for it, I do XD POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Lol, and I don't drive like an idiot? When the car asks for it, I do XD POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Well I don't know! Tell you what I do know. Its that between us, we've nearly used a page on our banter :lol:

Hi OnBoy,

would you like to count in a very average skilled test-driver as well?

I'm running on auto-shift and the original x/o-controller layout, so my reviews might be of interest more for the average masses than the high-potentials.

Also, normally I would prefer cars in the under-500-pp-range, so the tunes would be a challenge for me to keep on track and I assume my findings would be more about how forgiving/well behaving a car would handle.

Please count me in as a test-driver.

Hi OnBoy,

would you like to count in a very average skilled test-driver as well?

I'm running on auto-shift and the original x/o-controller layout, so my reviews might be of interest more for the average masses than the high-potentials.

Also, normally I would prefer cars in the under-500-pp-range, so the tunes would be a challenge for me to keep on track and I assume my findings would be more about how forgiving/well behaving a car would handle.

Please count me in as a test-driver.

Lol, no introductions are required :D Just say you're in, and you're in. So yup, added to the list.

And in other news, I'm considering pulling out of being tester this time round. I have a piano exam on August 18th, tireless practice will be a must for the weeks that lead up to it, and I'm not sure if I'll have the time…

Lol, no introductions are required :D Just say you're in, and you're in. So yup, added to the list.

And in other news, I'm considering pulling out of being tester this time round. I have a piano exam on August 18th, tireless practice will be a must for the weeks that lead up to it, and I'm not sure if I'll have the time…

Piano... Exam? LOLWTFEPICFAILOLWTF. No seriously, how can you have an exam at PIANO!?!?!?

Piano... Exam? LOLWTFEPICFAILOLWTF. No seriously, how can you have an exam at PIANO!?!?!?

You need to go out more ;) You can have one, and I am having one. Only Grade 3, but it's important. Grade 5 next year…

Keep laughing when Onboy starts selling out concert halls worldwide and making the big money!
Good luck with the exams Mon, I think its great so ignore the creetins and get your culture on.👍👍
Besides maybe all that finger work will let you figure out the difference between the accelerator and the e-brake on your controller.:lol: Powwwerrr!!!

Piano sucks anyways. Guitar FTW!

Nope.avi, pianos are better than your strings and wood any day :lol: Nah, I like guitars, but only if it's acoustic. I hate electric guitars, like listening to static…

Back