RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Audi TTS Coupe '09 "European 525pp Shootout" edition by AC

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Glutorange
Wheels: Motegi Racing Touge Black
Front aero kit
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: sports
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: sports
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kit: high rpm
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 98.2%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 112 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.730, 2nd=2.555, 3rd=1.950, 4th=1.581, 5th=1.325,
6th=1.135
4)Set Final gear to 3.540
Should display an indicated top speed of 146 mph in upper right corner.
LSD front = initial 10, acceleration 24, braking 5
rear = initial 10, acceleration 48, braking 5
Torque Sensing Center Differential = 50/50

Suspension
Ride height front 7, rear -25
Spring rate front 12.8, rear 9.9
Dampers (Extension) front 8 rear 4
Dampers (Compression) front 10 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 7 rear 1
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 1.0
Toe angle front -.17 rear -.20

Brakes: front 3 rear 10

Transmission: Auto
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 525 PP,weighs 1173 Kg with a 59/41 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.71 kg/hp, has 425 HP
@6500 rpm and produces 369 ft-lb torque @5600 rpm,

Notes:
Special build for Euro Shootout but also works well at other tracks
just adjust the final gear ratio per track using the upper right
mph as a guide to attain top speed. To achieve this cars best lap
times brake lightly early and coast towards apex then use full
throttle out of corner.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Oh 🤬🤬🤬🤬:censored:the bloody Op in my garage somehow got replaced with my links post.:ouch::mad::banghead:So much for testing, have to try and recreate that. Wonder if a Moderator could pull an archived copy up...💡

The Moderators here are the best!

:gtpflag::bowdown:Touring Mars:bowdown::gtpflag:
Thank you for your timely assistance.:)👍👍

Disaster averted this time.

Last edited:
Do you need a spare? I think mine is stock. I can send it to you tonight. Send me a FR if you want.
No, AssasinTuner has no internet/psn currently, and is looking for someone to build a clone of his tune and share it.
I can do it, btw, since I now have one to dupe.

Thanks, CSLACR's on the money. I was gonna grab a spare PS3 (got side tracked by the Nitro R/C car) coincidentally I have again put aside 3billz for a spare, but I'm getting side tracked again. Been enjoying the R/C car so much, I decided to pick up a R/C Truck. This time a Savage XL 5.9 Big Block.

So in a week or 2 I'll get back on that spare PS3, while it's hot out still, I'm trying to stay outdoors.

I'm so stuck as to which direction to go with the cars and whether to go 100% power or to power limit the cars, etc. There's a couple of options but I don't want to neuter the cars too drastically.

I gotta say smhogt, that's one of my most desired cars in GT. No PSN to share means I don't get the pay-outs from seasonals :(

Why not replace your messed up PS3 with one that can get on PSN then? I'll even help you get your money and game progress back!!! 💡 :) :dopey:

Onboy123
Why not replace your messed up PS3 with one that can get on PSN then? I'll even help you get your money and game progress back!!! 💡 :) :dopey:

Jailbroken not messed up ;)

I'm going to pick up a spare PS3 to run OFW, just side tracked with a new Hobby.

ACSR421
Assassin, I have your '04 M3 on share now and it doesn't do too bad on comfort soft tires.:lol:

Thanks a bunch (on share with SS right) what color did you go with & what are the numbers with the mileage on your car? HP, tq, power to weight ratio?

Comfort Softs? Does it do alright for you on Sports Softs? I haven't tested on CS Tires, sounds like it will Take much concentration and good driving for that compound. I'll give it a shot for kicks. It's ridiculous on RS tires.

AssassinTuner
I gotta say smhogt, that's one of my most desired cars in GT. No PSN to share means I don't get the pay-outs from seasonals :(

Lolol I figured such an expensive car wouldn't be first choice in the competition.

But then we could have used a Jaguar XJ13 as well……oh wait, that a race car……*quietly swears*

I'm really starting to like this shootout because of the variety of cars we're seeing. Classic Supercars, edgy sports cars, sedans, my SUV (when I decide which one:D:crazy:). All we need is a hot hatch or two and some FF madness to cover the entire range of cars available...anyone game for taking the oddballs and putting them through their paces?

Very nice choice Shmogt just got done doing initial test(left alot on the table to clean up). Taking next 24hrs off BOBs have a 24hr endo at the ring to do to get me a lvl 24ticket.

Indy

Hey Onboy any chance you will update the list of tuners with the car each has entered and a link to their tune like you did for the FF Shootout? Know you've been busy so just curious.:D

Dylans1o
Can't you just reset the whole thing to brand new? Also i'm glad I didn't Jailbreak my PS3!!

Why on earth would I want to do that? I'd rather buy a PS3 to run OFW.

JB is sweet for so many reasons. Just think my PS3 has 340g and unlocked OS, runs Homebrew, emulators, and backups. Loads faster and is more convenient.

PS3 is cheap, used or refurbished it's Mega cheap. in the last 2 weeks I dropped $1200 on R/C cars, I do alright. I just haven't been able to justify buying it for one game unless there is nothing else I want at the time. Right now I'm getting back into a fun hobby.

That Lamborghini is the Sexiest entry for sure.

Hey Onboy any chance you will update the list of tuners with the car each has entered and a link to their tune like you did for the FF Shootout? Know you've been busy so just curious.:D

Lol I don't see what's wrong with it now…but yea, I get it done.

Eventually.

Thanks a bunch (on share with SS right) what color did you go with & what are the numbers with the mileage on your car? HP, tq, power to weight ratio?

Comfort Softs? Does it do alright for you on Sports Softs? I haven't tested on CS Tires, sounds like it will Take much concentration and good driving for that compound. I'll give it a shot for kicks. It's ridiculous on RS tires.

I was just messing with you about the CS tires it's on SS. I believe the mileage is 14k and its a stock dark metallic grey color. I'll have to check on the other stats.

I would like to officially like to enter this shootout. My car is ready ( I'm just about 150 miles away from home right now), so in a few hours the car will be ready to share and tune will be posted here and in my garage. It would be a privilege to be apart :)

Back