Scavenger Hunt Week 12 - check post 1 for details.

• Thread starter Boz Mon
  • 946 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one in particular looks very good on it, actually. Color-matched black with deep-tint windows, and it fits the profile of the cab with a slight slope towards the back.
Next time I see it I'll get another pic.

I wanna point too!

dsc00720qk9.jpg

Fastest Frenchy
dsc00716za9.jpg

405 Mi16
It's not supersonically fast, but it's quick enough, and I love the design of this thing.

Oh, I forgot to ask: Fast French Foiture... 0-60 times, top speed or freefall velocity?

Anyone seen a Venturi yet?

Or a Veyron...

Incidentally, own cars are fine. Which means I expect daan to win the Fastest French Car category.

Or a Veyron...

Incidentally, own cars are fine. Which means I expect daan to win the Fastest French Car category.

Doubt it.

As I see it, I'm slower than a Venturi, Alpine 610/GTA, Clio V6, MeganeSport 225, and am level with loads of cars that have the same 2946cc V6 that I have. Perm any one from Xantia,XM,C5,C6,406,407,605,607,Laguna, Safrane etc.

Will I get extra points 'cos mine looks faster? :dopey:

But how many of those have you spotted recently? :D

Should we "disqualify" police cars, before the issue is raised? Because otherwise I'm sure we will see pictures of a dozen or so Crown Vics at a drug bust or something.

Should we "disqualify" police cars, before the issue is raised? Because otherwise I'm sure we will see pictures of a dozen or so Crown Vics at a drug bust or something.

Ooooooh... I don't know. That's a good question.

I think it's a valid spot.

Also, V10 engined cars are only cars, right? No RAM Tough V10 Dodge RAMs or Triton V10 F-150s, or are they allowed?

Oh, I don't know. I was just excluding articulated lorries and buses/coaches. Or trains.

Passenger vehicle = fine by me. I just like V10s. Obviously I'd prefer Vipers, but hey, all's good by me.

I think the easiest V10 to spot are probably vipers or M5's. But i dont see why a pick up truck should not count because pick up trucks have been a part of this game for quite a few previous categories.

But i dont see why a pick up truck should not count because pick up trucks have been a part of this game for quite a few previous categories.

Well, in the category Famine said cars, so he had to specify if pick-up trucks would be allowed.

Does the Renault Megane 225 = Renault Megane F1 Team, or Renault Megane Sport?

I think the easiest V10 to spot are probably vipers or M5's. But i dont see why a pick up truck should not count because pick up trucks have been a part of this game for quite a few previous categories.

Well, in the category Famine said cars, so he had to specify if pick-up trucks would be allowed.

I'm happy for it to be a pick-up. They're still people's cars - hence why in response to Toronado I said "passenger vehicle = fine by me". I was just precluding bus/coach/train/tram/lorry spots.

Does the Renault Megane 225 = Renault Megane F1 Team, or Renault Megane Sport?

I thought the Sport and R26 were two different cars?

Renaultsport Megane = 175hp 2.0 dCi OR 225hp 2.0 T
Renaultsport Megane F1 Team = 225hp 2.0T
Renaultsport Megane F1 Team R26 = 230hp 2.0T

The diesel models have a top speed of 137mph, the others all have a top speed of 147mph. daan's 406 3.0 V6 has a top speed of 146mph, though if he'd bought a model 2 years newer, it'd be 149mph...

daan's 406 3.0 V6 has a top speed of 146mph, though if he'd bought a model 2 years newer, it'd be 149mph...
I couldn't have afforded a model 2 years newer...

Aw crap, I've excluded taking pics of the Megane Sport because I thought daan's super-duper-pug was faster... on to scavenging!

Here is my obligatory X5 with unrelatedtotheX5 personal plate

100_1448%20(Small).JPG

And 3, yes three, Corsas. Woooo

DSC00110%20(Small).JPG

I have yet another question:

Does the Renault Megane F1 Team come only in black? What About the Renault Megane F1 Team R26?

I have yet another question:

Does the Renault Megane F1 Team come only in black? What About the Renault Megane F1 Team R26?

I honestly don't know. I have seen an R26 in blue though.

Edit: The online brochure says...
Megane 225 - Ultra Blue, Ultra Red, Mercury, Deep Black
Megane 230 F1 - Ultra Blue, Ultra Red, Mercury, Deep Black, Liquid Yellow

That's the thing... All Megane F1 Teams I've seen are black. Today I saw a red one, so I'm wondering if it's a R26... I did take pic :sly:

I also saw a Renault Spider... never had seen one, and it was driving towards me, and came quite quickly. Didn't have time to shoot a pic. Top speed of the Spider is 251 kph, ~ 156 mph

EDIT: But the Megane F1 Team from last year isn't the same as the Megane Sport 225, which neither is the same as the Megane F1 Team R26... I spoke to the owner and he told me he bought it about 3 weeks ago, and as far as I know, the Megane F1 Team (non R26) came out in 2006 only... oh wel, I'll just post it when the time comes and we'll see.

OH NO. oh no oh no.

I saw a blue ford gt today and I just saw the first category. I didnt get a photo because my phone memory was full.

GOD DAMN IT!!!!

:\

This has got to be worth something... I mean, two identical cars, parked like that.

EDIT: I checked, it's the R26... yay!

Here is what I have so far:

Any V10:

BMW M6 (Sorry about the photo I was on the motorway so couldn't stop)

Triplets:

3x Mitsubishi L300 Vans (1x Sportpac in Blue 2x Commercial Vans)

Most expensive car with Ford Money:

Range Rover Sport S/C
NZ$164,990 as per http://www.landrover.co.nz/nz/en/Vehicles/Range_Rover_Sport/Range_Rover_price_list.htm

Converts to GBP64,159 as per www.xe.com

Got heaps of X5's but none with non-X5 plates, obviously they don't want people to confuse them with a Kia Sportage:odd:

Can I please have this? :D
URL=http://imageshack.us]
dsc00078by2.jpg
[/URL]
Shot with W810i at 2007-07-08

No, but your friend can when he signs up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back