SixAxis Championship Thread - Finished.

• Thread starter Jack
  • 940 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to race other people so much more than doing time trials. If we are doing time trial, at least in my case, I don't get that much fun as if I was racing other skilled racers like on the last stage.

Stage 3 Suspended, Update on the poll.

As we dont have a World Event on Expert and World Event Standard isnt suitable then we are having poll to decide what people want to do now. The opitions are:

1. Suspend event till after next update, and hopefully get an expert world event.
2. Race stage 3 by region (1 on 1 for NTSC J), (2x groups of 3 NTSC U)(several groups for PAL).
3. Continue as is.
4. Time Trail

Only the 23 qualifiers to vote. To vote post in this thread and I will add it to the front page. We are doing it this way so that people not invovled in the event dont vote.

Sorry for the delay, GTP_JackStanley & GTP_Wanna_B

1. HUGHS1E - GB (PAL)1
2. GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL) 4
3. GTP_varconv - ES (PAL)
4. Lotrzyna - PL (NTSC-J) 4
5. Subie-Dude - CA (NTSC J) 4
6. EL_Zissou - US (NTSC U)2
7. timeattack07gt - US (NTSC U) 4
8. snake/gt - US (NTSC U)1
9. GTP_SteveO1965 - GB (PAL) 3
10. GTP_NEIL_1980 - GB (PAL) 4
11. GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)1
12. GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL) 2
13. Belifant - CH (PAL) 4
14. GTP_rpm - GB (PAL) 4
15. GTP_Fujiwara-kun 1
16. MilkieDJ 1
17. Paolopepper1
18. Zetec-ss 2
19. GTP_Profi 4
20. GTP_Grim_Reaper 2
21. GTP_ElColombiano 2
22. GTP_gitSeht 1
23. rofajole 1

Votes so far

Option 1 8 votes
Option 2 5 votes
Option 3 1 vote
Option 4 8 votes

still to vote 1 qualifiers

Last edited:
What happens if Option 1 and Option 4 have a tie with 8 votes each? Will Jack and Cash race to determine the outcome? :eek:

Lol, harsh to put so much pressure on the other guys.

I think either way, I'll be happy. But we shouldn't have to rely on PD to give us an event for this to progress! We might not even be happy next time so...?

I'd rather buy the other people PAL discs haha!

Lol, harsh to put so much pressure on the other guys.

I think either way, I'll be happy. But we shouldn't have to rely on PD to give us an event for this to progress! We might not even be happy next time so...?

I agree. Who knows if we'll even get a expert WE next time. Even then, how many more rounds do we have remaining? It seems like the majority only wants to do heads up racing, if this is the case, this tourney might not be over until the middle of next year when I already have a wheel and am not interested in competing with a 6-axis anymore lol. Oh well...

So...as the results are given...where is the time trial guys?

PS: By the way, my new PSN Tag changed from GTP_ElColombiano (US) to GTP_Lyvan (CO)

Im back! What have i missed? Is stage 3 over or what? I didnt see my name on the first page? Can you fill me in peeps!

Well i vote 1 as i think a time trial would be unfair at this stage in racing conditions i reckon different people would be faster and that would be more in the spirit of competition.

Surely its about racing not who can pull of the fastest possibly lucky lap and can set up there car well but who can use the sixaxis to its max abbility in racing conditions with reflexes,using the stick to avoid crashing get passed someone or whatever.

Stage 3 Suspended, Update on the poll.

As we dont have a World Event on Expert and World Event Standard isnt suitable then we are having poll to decide what people want to do now. The opitions are:

1. Suspend event till after next update, and hopefully get an expert world event.
2. Race stage 3 by region (1 on 1 for NTSC J), (2x groups of 3 NTSC U)(several groups for PAL).
3. Continue as is.
4. Time Trail

Only the 23 qualifiers to vote. To vote post in this thread and I will add it to the front page. We are doing it this way so that people not invovled in the event dont vote.

Sorry for the delay, GTP_JackStanley & GTP_Wanna_B

1. HUGHS1E - GB (PAL)1
2. GTP_Gadbury - GB (PAL) 4
3. GTP_varconv - ES (PAL)
4. Lotrzyna - PL (NTSC-J) 4
5. Subie-Dude - CA (NTSC J) 4
6. EL_Zissou - US (NTSC U)2
7. timeattack07gt - US (NTSC U) 4
8. snake/gt - US (NTSC U)1
9. GTP_SteveO1965 - GB (PAL) 3
10. GTP_NEIL_1980 - GB (PAL) 4
11. GTP_Marooned - EG (PAL)1
12. GTP_Synwraith - GB (PAL) 2
13. GTP_Belifant - CH (PAL) 4
14. GTP_rpm - GB (PAL) 4
15. GTP_Fujiwara-kun 1
16. MilkieDJ 1
17. Paolopepper1
18. Zetec-ss 2
19. GTP_Profi 4
20. GTP_Grim_Reaper 2
21. GTP_ElColombiano 2
22. GTP_gitSeht 1
23. rofajole 1

Votes so far

Option 1 8 votes
Option 2 5 votes
Option 3 1 vote
Option 4 8 votes

still to vote 1 qualifiers

Last edited:
Seriously...at this rate we'll be waiting until the next update regardless of what the poll conludes. Haha!!

I think Jack should make a choice on behalf of Varconv BUT it's got to be choice 1 or 4, so we will have a clear winner

Hahaha @ Stage 3.

Savage.

Absolutely savage.

I've done about 7 laps in total of London forwards, let alone reverse hahahaha!!!

Nice, nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back