SNAIL Michelin Pilot Challenge 2024, "PS5 Users Only", GS/GT4 Monthly Series on Friday Nights 9pm EST, **Recruiting New Drivers**Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 100 comments
Is there a race tonight?
No opening date has been established yet. Still waiting to lock in 2-3 more drivers before we set a start date. I will post in the first post, and will have an event details post up. I would figure once we get the numbers, I will set the start date 2 weeks out to give everyone ample practice time with their finalized regulations. Should be a great series. Everyone's times have shown and/or have been adjusted to within 0.7 sec from fastest to slowest with many even closer than that. Very much looking forward to this one.

I do still need you TT data. Please see tge first post and run the TT as instructed. Follow directions closely to ensure best and most accurate results/data.

Last edited:
I plan on running another recruiting lobby this weekend. We had one a few days ago with @CdnSweetTee and @socalnatv and we had up to 6 or 7 randoms show up, with 2 of expressing some real interest, and some pretty decent racing with the exception of a couple.

I’ll post when I do open a lobby. It’ll be tonight or tomorrow night. @JDMKING13 get that t/t in so you can practice with the proper PP.

Last edited:
Below is the most updated driver regulations chart. If highlighted in yellow, either a follow up TT is needed, or TT data has not been received. These drivers should complete these as soon as possible.

Screenshot_20241014_064552_Sheets.jpg

Hello Drivers,

Spotters guide has been completed with all entries and provided livery profile pictures.
@Worst_Driver , need an updated profile picture with the correct number coloring along with the addition of the digital number board on both sides, the "snailracing.org" logo on the A-Pillar, and the team logo on front and both sides.
@Bologna_Duc
Just need the finished version of your livery. I know you have been away and had a draft worked up, but never received a profile picture of your final edited version.
@Buffalo_DRD - Need the team logo on front and both sides added to your livery and an updated profile picture sent to me.

@gkgamer
@PeekabooRacin
Need liveries rendered to our series requirements. If either of you need help or would like to have a livery created for you, let me know...happy to get something together for you.
gkgamer - also need a second time trial ran at the adjusted driver regulation to verify the change. Please see the second post of the thread for your regulation and run the TT again. Please forward the results to me asap.
PeekabooRacin/Clutch - need a Time Trial from you asap. Please see the TT instructions in the first post.

I will update the Spotters Guide and Driver Profile page as pictures are received.
1729020383121.png

Below is the Driver Profile page (3rd Post in the Thread)...have a look.

Still need a few more drivers to kick off the season and the rest of the driver leveling and liveries to be complete. Once we get to that point, I will set a start date.

Well hi there good folks - been a while, but keen to chuck my hat in the ring for another Nova-run series 👌

PSN ID: MrDonovan
GTPlanet ID: MrDonovan
Car: BMW M4
Car Number: 46
PS5 Platform: yes
Team: TBC

I’m currently in Italy, home end of October. Will run my TT then if that’s cool 🐬

Last edited:
Well hi there good folks - been a while, but keen to chuck my hat in the ring for another Nova-run series 👌

PSN ID: MrDonovan
GTPlanet ID: MrDonovan
Car: BMW M4
Car Number: 46
PS5 Platform: yes
Team: TBC

I’m currently in Italy, home end of October. Will run my TT then if that’s cool 🐬
Awesome sir. Missed you around here. End of October would be fine. I dont expect us to start until at least the second Friday of November assumingbwe get more numbers. Do you need a livery? I thinknI still have that custom one I made for ya. Glad to have you.

Awesome sir. Missed you around here. End of October would be fine. I dont expect us to start until at least the second Friday of November assumingbwe get more numbers. Do you need a livery? I thinknI still have that custom one I made for ya. Glad to have you.
Right back at ya 🤙

Pretty sure I’ve still got your liveries, will confirm when I’m back in Oz.
Looking fwd to some track time!

Back