• 195 comments
a few pics from our "meeting" in last practise session:

SuzukaCircuit.jpg

remember this number :)

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

See you guys tomorrow...?

See you guys tomorrow...?

You'll see my tail lights :D.

I also have one pic from the photo shoot, though even that didn't turn out that great... I will upload it when I remember to transfer it from my PS3 to my PC.

Sorry I haven't been taking part guys , I will participate this week .

I am going to use a evo , I will let you know the colour tomorrow .

Could someone tell me the hp on a fully broken in evo ?

My evo has 319 hp with oil change. I don't know if its fully broken in or not, but i already made quite some miles with it. I don't think the evo will need a power limiter if 327 hp is the maximum allowed. Since tuning is not allowed, you may not add parts and then limit the evo to 327 hp (right?).

No one will use a power limiter under any circumstances. The BHP limit was going to be set to 327, as I figured that the max BHP for the Subaru would be beneath it . However, if the max horse power of the Subaru is above 327, then the max BHP will be raised. I'm using the Subaru as the example, as it has slightly more power.

OK, so here's a complete list of upcoming practice sessions. I'm moving the session on wednsday back an hour, as I suspect 18.00GMT might be too early for some of you folks. I will host sessions both saturday and sunday at 12.00GMT. Next week will have a total of two sessions being held on monday/wednsday at 19.00GMT.

Going to quote my self here.

SuzukaCircuit-1.jpg

Terrible, I know. But it was the only thing I could get out of it.

Room is up! Will be having wet condition training today and tommorow.

Last edited:
Update to the rules. To ensure sure that no one cheats by buying additional parts to their car. Everyone has to upload their car on the day of the race, so I can check them for upgrades. You of course need to do so in a fair amount of time before the lobby opens, so I won't have to exit the lobby to go check. This idea was presented to me by Fakegangsta, so I take no credit for it :).

Tomorrows practice will be under wet conditions, so be sure to join.

Update to the rules. To ensure sure that no one cheats by buying additional parts to their car. Everyone has to upload their car on the day of the race, so I can check them for upgrades. You of course need to do so in a fair amount of time before the lobby opens, so I won't have to exit the lobby to go check. This idea was presented to me by Fakegangsta, so I take no credit for it :).

Tomorrows practice will be under wet conditions, so be sure to join.

Good thinking 👍

Lets hope nobody borrows any cars and smashes them up ;)

Eventually, if there are people who wants to cheat, they get around this. You can buy the parts afterwards you checked them if you're in the lobby. Make sure you write down their set up and apply it on your own car Andy :D.

By the way, any news from these guys Andy? they didn't seem to be happy as i drove off...:

SuzukaCircuit_1-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2-1.jpg

By the way, any news from these guys Andy? they didn't seem to be happy as i drove off...:

I've written a letter to their families, and are currently in touch with my lawyer regarding the pending lawsuit against you. Don't leave the country.

You really took the rivalry between Subaru and Mitsubishi to a new level dude.

Last edited:
Since I've missed both weekend practices I am practicing right now anyone that wants to join here is the room number, 1472-6118-3744-3753-1839
-ADR_BRONCO

Eventually, if there are people who wants to cheat, they get around this. You can buy the parts afterwards you checked them if you're in the lobby. Make sure you write down their set up and apply it on your own car Andy :D.

SuzukaCircuit_1-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2-1.jpg

LOL :lol:

SuzukaCircuit_1-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2-1.jpg

Team Subaru must take their revenge by winning the race. lol,
Anyway are we going to have race quality set to very high?

Also I just got a 2.14.058 (no draft)

Back