The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya, these protestors are about to 🤬 around and find out. I suspect the military will get involved if it gets too much worse, especially if the Trump asshats go full GI Joe.

Also :lol: at all the people who said conservatives/Republicans don't protest and/or riot.

If you need any more more more proof Trump is a psychopath, he's bitching about Pence & not at all advocating his protesters stay more civil. He's enjoying them storm the capital for him.
I was wrong. He just tweeted for people to be respectful.

You get some credit Donnie, but they're already inside, so a day late and a dollar short there.

Last edited:
Posting just for the video. Confederate flags amongst those who have broken in. The CSA lives.

So if I'm getting this correct ...

The same people who highly discouraged mass protests and gatherings disrupting peace (and even tried to stop them and by citizens police), are mass protesting and disrupting peace AND essentially causing the government (which they want to work a certain way) to stop working entirely.

La. Dee. 🤬. Da.

This is insane. I really have no words. I know I never post in this forum, but what in the actual 🤬 is going on right now?

Last edited:
Unconfirmed reports of armed protestors and shooting into the House chamber. Not sure how accurate.

Edit: tear gas has been deployed within the House chamber area.

Last edited:
I just turned on the TV and I literally cried watching what I saw. Unbelievable. Good news is everything is calm here in the suburbs of Dayton.

Back to the video games I guess.

Unconfirmed reports of armed protestors and shooting into the House chamber. Not sure how accurate.

Edit: tear gas has been deployed within the House chamber area.

I think it's pretty confirmed based on pictures:

Follow the money ..

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 2.51.18 PM copy.jpg

A YouTube stream is showing the protesters being led out. Looks like **** finally got a little too real....

Edit* Shots fired reportedly.

Last edited:
Why is the proper noun Capitol spelled with an O when normally it's spelled with an A?

I mean it's not really relevant but I was just reminded of it.

Last edited:
Isn't it time to arrest every single politician that pissed on the democratic process the last couple of months?

Back