The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the outlets I'm watching said the Dems. will retake the lead because the Republicans have basically exhausted their voting numbers whilst the majority Dem. areas are still left to count.
I have my money that David Perdue will still win but Karen Loeffler loses. Not what I hoped for, but better than nothing.

The latest update, with 3% of the vote left to count has Warnock leading by about 34,000 votes & Perdue leading Ossoff by less than 500 votes.

Last edited:
In case anyone's surprised in relation to the election, Blue Lives Matter is now trending as the Proud Boys & MAGA boys are upset the police will not let them do whatever they want & declaring they no longer back police officers.

Loeffler apparently already crying she's not accepting the results and will fight for the President. She doesn't have the personality or charm to keep crying about the election. Nationwide, most people are not going to care, either.

Last edited:
Does this put McConnell out of his sinecure as Senate leader? Assuming that this holds and the Democratic candidates both win.

Just heard on CNN of all places, another recount might happen...
And another damn ad...

Last edited:
Just heard on CNN of all places, another recount might happen...
And another damn ad...
Ossoff & Perdue most likely, since it’s under 1%. I believe the other is game, set, match.
Does this put McConnell out of his sinecure as Senate leader? Assuming that this holds and the Democratic candidates both win.
Yes. I believe Harris as VP becomes deciding voice giving Dems Majority. I think the Majority is a guy named Manchin?

Fulton County has called it a night... Lazy...

Last edited:
Fulton County has called it a night... Lazy...

... or just trying to drag it out to further humiliate the democracy hating GOP.

Maybe this is the kick in the nuts the GOP really needs to come to their senses & ditch Trump. If they don't, I predict a long period in the political wilderness. Trump's not going seem any more appealing to the majority of American voters when he's ranting from the sidelines.

Did Loeffler concede? If not, do you think she will?
She's (& reportedly Perdue now) going to attempt pulling a Trump.
Democrat Raphael Warnock is projected to defeat Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., in one of the two crucial Senate runoffs in Georgia, according to Fox News' Decision Desk.

Loeffler encouraged her supporters early Wednesday to "keep fighting," refusing to concede her Senate runoff election despite her opponent, Democrat Raphael Warnock, claiming victory.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-election-result-loeffler-warnock

Last edited:
She's (& reportedly Perdue now) going to attempt pulling a Trump.

Expect the same from pretty much every GOP election loser going forward. This is why what Trump is doing is setting such a bad precedent. They're going to attack democracy every given chance now.

The fact it won't work doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Back