The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Keef watch your quote brackets.

There's an "eraser" icon in the top right of the post tools, next to the wrench, that will
remove all additional formatting from highlighted text. It can be used retroactively as well.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, the potential next GOP candidate for President of the United States.

3'42":

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hawley's a whiny bitch. Talks big, then cries when people protest his house as intimidation, claiming they shouted at his wife, pounded on his door & vandalized his property. Police said otherwise.
Protesters who gathered outside the Virginia home of Republican Sen. Josh Hawley Monday evening were peaceful and they left when police explained they were violating local picketing laws, police said Tuesday. The Missouri senator on Twitter accused the protesters of vandalism and threatening his family.

Officers were called to Hawley’s home in Vienna, a Washington suburb, around 7:45 p.m. after someone reported that there were “people protesting in front of the house.” Officers who responded to the scene found that the “people were peaceful,” said Master Police Officer Juan Vazquez, a spokesman for the Town of Vienna Police Department.
“There were no issues, no arrests,” he said. “We didn’t think it was that big of a deal.”
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_f5adb15c-171b-542d-85ce-236579716c2d.html

At most, it appears someone left a copy of the Constitution on his door step as a joke.

Last edited:
Like all Trumpkins, Hawley has a problem with the truth. He can neither speak nor hear it when it doesn't support his preferred narrative.

Last edited:
Like all Trumpkins, Hawley has a problem with the truth. He can neither speak nor hear it when it doesn't support his preferred narrative.
It appears to be a sympathy grab after the Fox interview I posted exposed his fiery liar pants, and his thralls are lapping up his tale of woe on Twitter despite explicit video evidence to the contrary.

I just caught your news about Ms. Deathrage hitting the road btw. Seems the eighth deadly sin is "getting caught".

Last edited:
Million Man March to 10,000 Trump March to... maybe 1K Maga Loitering?

The crowd seems super underwhelming.
That's what happens when chest-puffing poseurs from social media come out in support of a movement founded solely upon deception and they're accosted by the abundance of fresh air to which they're not accustomed in their basements.

I think it's hilarious that "Stop the Steal" is fronted by an actual thief, convicted of felony property theft little more than a decade ago.

Oops, Candace accidentally told the truth and Tucker was was too busy playing with himself under the desk to notice.

That's what happens when chest-puffing poseurs from social media come out in support of a movement founded solely upon deception and they're accosted by the abundance of fresh air to which they're not accustomed in their basements.

I think it's hilarious that "Stop the Steal" is fronted by an actual thief, convicted of felony property theft little more than a decade ago.

Oops, Candace accidentally told the truth and Tucker was was too busy playing with himself under the desk to notice.
It might actually be the first live TV instance where neither person was paying attention to the conversation they were both trying to have with each other.

When you listen to Mike speak, you get the sense that he didn't have the brain cells to lose after years of drug abuse to go and repeatedly smother himself with his really good pillows (credit where credit's due) during his self-love sessions.

When MikePillow says the dems boiled him like a frog does he mean Pepe?

When he says God picked Trump for eight years not four is he referring to how long the judge will send him to jail for?

Last edited:
Donald Trump and Mike Lindell have spent literally their entire lives conning people. How is it not blindingly apparent to their followers?
Conditioning.

They're bringing out the big guns. Ladies and gentlemen...Eric.

I’m not familiar enough with how all this works, but this sounds... insane. Am I wrong?

(click through to read the entire Twitter thread. From my understanding, PA Repubs are simply refusing to acknowledge a winner, leaving a seat empty.)

Last edited:
Unless Ossoff and Warnock can pull off some crazy comeback, it sure looks like both Perdue and Loeffler won their senate races. Great.

I’m not familiar enough with how all this works, but this sounds... insane. Am I wrong?

Insane? Yes. Completely within the realm of possibilities? Also yes.

I used to not be surprised by most things in politics, but the antics that have gone on since November have made me come to terms with not being surprised by anything. Honestly, the most surprising thing now is when politicians act like actually human beings instead of, what I presume, are a bunch of lizard people. Like when Mitt Romeny supported the BLM movement, it was shocking to see a Republican do that, but looking he was just being a compassionate human.

(click through to read the entire Twitter thread. From my understanding, PA Repubs are simply refusing to acknowledge a winner, leaving a seat empty.)

Republicans doing Republican things because they're Republicans.

ErBFGzdXAAA-HIY.jpg

Edit: OMG Twitter is editorializing again in the tweet another user posted above.

"They can be a platform or they can be a publisher."

:lol:

Last edited:
Unless Ossoff and Warnock can pull off some crazy comeback, it sure looks like both Perdue and Loeffler won their senate races. Great.

Twitter has more or less concluded that Democrats have won both GA Senate Runoffs. Print and TV media are much more conservative, though NY Times has probability of Warnock winning over Loeffler at around 93% as of right now.

I'm just saying, even with conservative estimates, I'm not sure how this kind of loss can be overcome this late in the game:
upload_2021-1-5_22-35-12.png

It will no doubt be close, but most of the remaining votes are in blue-leaning counties, and many of the rural red leaning counties are mostly in, and Democrats have been outperforming. For example, DeKalb still has to release, I think, the early vote counts, and some expect that to swing as much as 85-15 towards Democrats, and that's expected to be over 150k votes.

And for the record, right now Warnock looks to be doing better than Ossoff, though by no means is Ossoff out of the race.

Last edited:
Votes for DeKalb just came in. Warnock now leads Loeffler. Perdue still ahead of Ossoff by a couple thousand votes. Clffhanger. May be decided by the few remaining votes scattered around the state.

Correction: there are apparently 7% of the DeKalb votes left to count, which could allow Ossoff to overtake Perdue.

Last edited:
Back