The Un-official Petition (UPDATE: DEFINITELY READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make all cars available in arcade mode.

Add 360 degree camera to 3rd person view ex...so you can check damage from all sides.

Livery Editor (storefront/auction house) sale/buy tunes & paints.

-Allow cars to idle correctly when using G25 H-Pattern box instead of dropping to 0 rpm.

-Better difficulty levels in Arcade like Prologue's 0-100 range, current Pro level is too easy.

-Premium cars that have fully working gauges e.g. HKS Evo rev counter inop.

-Where is the VTEC crossover, in terms of sound? On B-series Honda engines especially? Forza 3 managed it.

-Full G25 support with advanced FFB settings.

-Brakes come on on their own when using G25.

-Game freezes during loading screens.

Please Kaz make this game perfect, I don't want to lose my love for this series.

Decrease the price of the typical car in the used car lists (halving them would just about do it).
Remove restrictions on Photomode/Photo Travel for Standard Cars.
Fix the Standard cars with incorrect specifications.
Return the car specifications style back to the way they were in GT1-GT3.

* Bring back the option to change your unit of measurements from HP to KW or PS etc

* Add the cylinder configuration of the cars on the information screen (has engine capacity but not cylinders)

* Even add additional data such as avg 0-100kph & 0-400m times.

* Configurable/removable HUD (already mentioned)

* Increased distance of the High Beam (depth rather than width)

* User Damage Setting (a scale from 0-10 etc internal/external)

* Extreme AI opponent setting for the super hard core guys

my list!

1. HUD
2. RIM/WHEEL selection (OEM and AFTERMARKET)
3. SHADOWS if possible
4. bisimoto crz
5. more JDM cars less euro/usdm cars

-Allow cars to idle correctly when using G25 H-Pattern box instead of dropping to 0 rpm.

-Better difficulty levels in Arcade like Prologue's 0-100 range, current Pro level is too easy.

-Premium cars that have fully working gauges e.g. HKS Evo rev counter inop.

-Where is the VTEC crossover, in terms of sound? On B-series Honda engines especially? Forza 3 managed it.

-Full G25 support with advanced FFB settings.

-Brakes come on on their own when using G25.

-Game freezes during loading screens.

Please Kaz make this game perfect, I don't want to lose my love for this series.

-No idea, don't use H-Shifter, hardly a major problem.
-Try chaging your tyres to less grippy ones.
-Pass
-My ears aren't that good to hear it in real life ! What is Forza 3?
-My G25 works just fine ;)
-Sounds like you have a faulty Pot in your brake pedal.
-Game did freeze due to server problems, doesn't happen anymore. (to me) And if it does, sign out of PSN.

Be able to do part of the race in B spec...
Bring Back the feeling that I made progress
Changing power band when adding big turbos. I did a stage 3 turbo on my STI and I still got most of the power at mid/low rpms. In fact the power band is identical with full modifications whether it's at 300 - 550 hp
Bring back image quality and smoothness from GT5 Prologue
Be able to upgrade brakes
At night lights of cars appear off when they are seen from rear window
Make AI smarter, not ignorant/aggressive
Hood view camera
More rims and size options
Return GT Series Tracks
Add Test course
Drag racing both online and offline
Where is the youtube uploader
Where is telemetry feature
Where is data logger

Despite the thread title suggesting that you actually read the first post, clearly many of you aren't. To save you the effort:
UPDATE: This is taking off hard and the number of suggestions is becoming overwhelming. So hold those thoughts guys, I'm closing suggestions for now until we get some of the existing issues cleared.
White & Nerdy, if you'd like this locked for the time being, just PM me.

UPDATE: This is taking off hard and the number of suggestions is becoming overwhelming. So hold those thoughts guys, I'm closing suggestions for now until we get some of the existing issues cleared.
Of course there are many suggestions - no surprise there... If Polyphony are reading, I'd think they can handle the volume and weigh the suggestions by how many users are behind the various ones. Im not sure what is meant by "...get some of the existing issues cleared"...

With that said, I'll post one more :)

- Ability to set a minimum required license for online races . In this way one can increase the likeliness that participants are serious, and perhaps have less of the notorious crashers found in online racing.

Now you may close the thread ;)

DJ
--

Last edited:
1- Rims for standard cars.
2- Track editor (manage the curves; angle, length, specifi number of curves... etc.)
3- Premium version of standard cars.

Tuning options should be increased.

1- Ability to Turbo/Supercharge everycar in the game. Or at least all premiums !!
2- Where the hell is the NOS??.

Tuning is very poor in this game. It's crazy that i can't Turbo/Supercharge any of my favorite cars, which they are capable of being tuned in real life.

Signed for:

1. Wheels for standard cars
2. Track editor upgrade
3. More race mods(should be all cars)
5. More wheels/aero
6. Being able to change rim width/ diameter
7. Fill in holes in premium cars (no premium 1.8 miata? or NB? out of 30+ miatas)
8. Fix jaggy shadows.
9. Full g25/27 support
10. Fix painting somehow, wheels especially should just be a color pallete, who really needs sunlight silver mettalic on their wheels? I'd actually just be happy with black, grey, white, gold, silver and red.
11. Many cars need sound upgrades, as an aside, where is my brap brap from a modified rotary, or my vtec crossover etc
12. More tunning options: engine swaps, bigger turbos, more superchargers etc

Thanks for moderating the thread, some funny jokes too, just take care not to bawl out somebody..

To explain my suggestions:

"If you start a race, and you forgot i.e. to set-up your car, you have to go all back to Main-menu and start all-over again"

sure you can get to the settings -before- you begin the race, but imagine you start the race and then find out you forgot to change tires or you to turn of TC.. you now have to go back to the main screen, my problem with that are the loading times.. should be possible to retry and then be redirected to the begin race screen again where you could make your settings.

I can't go to A-Spec screen and take a look what car i should buy when i currently have the PDI Kart activated..

i admit that's not so important, it was just annoying you can't enter A-Spec if you have the PDI Kart selected, imagine you just did the kart race and then you wan't continue on A-Spec, then you just want to peek in and see what car you need for the next race.

I always here the same background music in the menu

I think it's sad you have to turn of the whole Menu BG Music (because i like some of them) just because you can't deactivate them in the Music Library. But i noticed always the same music in dealership ect.

Btw. i did'nt notice the mute button in online mode yet, and i realy hope we can soon hide the chat while race because i don't care for talking at that time.

Please don't ask for new cars, premium models or racetracks, you all know that takes imense time to create.. all of us have theyr favourite cars and tracks, i'm missing hockenheim, dijon ect too, focus on gameplay issues that are easy to fix.

They rather should give us a real Track / Car Editor so the Pros among us can take car of that !

I realy hope it will never be possible to get credits from Prologue because everyone can take the 100% Savegame, you could ask for cheats or disabling credits and give out all cars from beginning instead when your to lazy to play the game to 100% yourself.. don't think that fits the spirits of the game.

If Polyphony are reading, I'd think they can handle the volume and weigh the suggestions by how many users are behind the various ones.

i think they can balance pros and cons and estimate how many effort it takes them to implement the changes.

Ability to set a minimum required license for online races

I suggest it should work like the GTplanet WRS, you complete a time trial and get a skill rating, then you can set a min / max rating for your online races.

Get rid of double ups of the same ordinary cars. add in cars missing from prior GT games.

That is all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Change wheel size and width.
Oversized fenders for more offset.
Deadzone adjustments on all controller axis, incl clutch.

I'm wiping the tears from eyes from laughing so hard about the request for the premium 1990 Fiat Panda. Thanks for the laugh!

WHy: "-Enable HP rather than KW power statistic in the Russian version"?

HP isnt even a proper measurment... kW on the other hand is a real measurment. So, what's the fuss about no kW?

Anyway, could he tuning stuff be made cheaper? I mean, a stablizig bar accross the front suspention is what - 20k? A simple "racing" "power" filter, is 450, what? A full race modification, 110k, wtf? Those prices are WAY to high... Especially for what you get, a bit different exterior, a bit different interioir, and you lose most of your tuning parts... You don't even get a set of hard/medium or soft racing tires... How is a car going to be race-ready wthout racing tires?

Edit: I just realized, there are no tire marks - you make - and no smoke in the rear mirror (MOTUL Civic)...

Last edited:
* REPLAY and able to SAVE your replay in splitmode (2player/multiplayer) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw is there a replay option for Online?? :)

* More RM Cars... like the skyline or Dogde Viper etc. or just some stiky vinyls options with more of front/rear spoilers

* Time of day changes: day/night changes like the dry and wet/rain tracks.

* More Dynamic AI drivers who senses you if you are in front or back of them?

* More options for the replay theater: slow/fast revind backward forwards etc..

* Editing car for in photomode: vinyls, hood/spoilers front rear etc.

* Option to have AI-cars in Online event, might get a bit bored with two three cars on the track... like if set to full the race would be all AI witch would be changed to a player if someone joins, kinda like in the nfs....

just a quick one i know theres some little more things i would brought up but since i cant remember its not that big deal.

My advice for people who don't like GT5 go play Forza or need for speed pursuit. For me this game is a revolution but then maybe I'm just easily pleased!

The games been out for a minute and already people want everything that isn't in the game in the game....lol ridiculous!

The only thing I would request is to be able to save my online races as replay data and I doubt I would be alone in thinking thats a good idea.... The guy who wants a premium 1990 fiat panda needs his head examined!

Last edited by a moderator:
The games been out for a minute and already people want everything that isn't in the game in the game....lol ridiculous!

YEAH! Becouse of their deadline and all dallying's PD and the great big boss gave us an unfinished game! after some months and alot of d/l we'll finally have our beloved GT5 -_-

Forgot to add

PP needs to come back, especially online. The online race regulations are very vague. It makes no sense that we've reverted to the days of having random unfair car match ups. Yesterday, there was a Honda and a Shelby in the same race (NA apsiration race I think?).

My advice for people who don't like GT5 go play Forza or need for speed pursuit. For me this game is a revolution but then maybe I'm just easily pleased!

The only thing I would request is to be able to save my online races as replay data and I doubt I would be alone in thinking thats a good idea.... The guy who wants a premium 1990 fiat panda needs his head examined!
So suggesting things is ridiculous, and then you go and suggest what you'd like. Why don't you just view this topic how it is, a suggestion topic. It's full of things people would like to be in the game, it's not some kind of conspiracy to attack GT5 as it is. Lots of people are pleased with the game, myself included, they'd just like to see other things too.

I just want things added that I felt would be common sense additions, but are missing.

The only thing I would request is to be able to save my online races as replay data

I did that yesterday, it's in the game already.

The online mode needs a Tournament mode in the race's option. The possibility to choose to race in more events with a puncutation system.

Single races are boring, you loose too much time selecting every track...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back