The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
bae wasn't given a very long life on GTP it seems.

Edit.

IS is now targeting educated women. Doctors and lawyers aren't safe anymore.

Isn't it time to put together the biggest army the world has ever seen and just wipe out everything and everyone who thinks IS is something legit and a cause worth fighting for?

Last edited:
tfw bae gets banned before you can respond.

Isn't it time to put together the biggest army the world has ever seen and just wipe out everything and everyone who thinks IS is something legit and a cause worth fighting for?
That depends on what the meaning of IS is.

Watch out, you'll be the next to be shunned by prisonermonkeys for such an idea. D:

That's exactly what the US would like Europe to do - mount a final and likely apocalyptic Crusade to the Middle East with a giant European army of conquest and occupation on the ground in Syria.

I dont really want to send even more US ground forces to Iraq, boko haram seems more violent if there's a "worse" Jihadism than them. Abu Bakr seems more like an primitive Islamist version of Napoleon maybe more violent but his goal isn't genocide but conversion to Islam. I THINK he even has had christians pay a tax to the IS in exchange for freedom of Apostasy or I guess since they've never been Muslim a sort of license to be Christian. Now I know that nearly a million christians have fled the region but I really dont think al Baghdadi 's goals are to kill all christians in a Armenian style killing but rather to create an empire atleast that's his dream. Now the Saudi's sort of have a successful Islamic empire, although small.

IS has been critical of Saudi's for being "Secular" but to me this is like one olympic speed skater accusing another Olympic speed skater as being slow its a joke both forms of government are ultraconservative The emirates & Saudi's do business with the west and IS has no interest in such colusion with western powers; only goal is to create a giant closed Islamic empire that doesn't recognize the west. To me this is the fundamental difference the west is worried their business interests are at risk by IS, so they go mad over it. These moral christian crusaders we have in our media couldn't care less about atrocities but they care about their bottom line $$$.

I dont really want to send even more US ground forces to Iraq, boko haram seems more violent if there's a "worse" Jihadism than them. Abu Bakr seems more like an primitive Islamist version of Napoleon maybe more violent but his goal isn't genocide but conversion to Islam. I THINK he even has had christians pay a tax to the IS in exchange for freedom of Apostasy or I guess since they've never been Muslim a sort of license to be Christian. Now I know that nearly a million christians have fled the region but I really dont think al Baghdadi 's goals are to kill all christians in a Armenian style killing but rather to create an empire atleast that's his dream. Now the Saudi's sort of have a successful Islamic empire, although small.

IS has been critical of Saudi's for being "Secular" but to me this is like one olympic speed skater accusing another Olympic speed skater as being slow its a joke both forms of government are ultraconservative The emirates & Saudi's do business with the west and IS has not interest in such only goal is to create a giant closed Islamic empire that doesn't recognize the west.
Radical Islamists in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Nigeria and elsewhere have shown disturbing signs of wanting to become a part of IS's new Caliphate. IS has even staged attacks on the borders of Saudi Arabia itself. IS has demonstrated boundless ambition with the strategic and tactical success that attracts followers of other radical movements like al Qaeda, al-Nusra, etc.. A worrisome foe.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, RT gets more like the flip side of Fox news as every day goes by.

Any chance they could do a piece without resorting to insults and personal attacks some time?

Both Russia and the US have a long track record of arming rebel groups to fight proxy wars, as such the title of the piece is just a little ironic.

A trashy UK rag has suggested Hezbollah and Iran are on the verge of invading northern Israel. Oh, the joy of war, the smell of napalm in the morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2918478/Iran-Hezbollah-planning-imminent-joint-invasion-Israel-s-northern-Galilee-region-according-high-level-intelligence.html

That is something that is a distinct possibility, however it is unlikely since Hezbollah and ISIS is against each other. For Iran to reach Israel, they would have to cross ISIS held lands at some point during the invasion.

I wonder if Japan would consider paying the ransom in the form of laser-guided missiles.

Yeah it's a challenge for the Japanese government to decide whether they give out $200 million as a ransom to emancipate the two Japanese hostages from Islamic State or not within 72 hours, but I doubt they would release them no matter our government finally makes up their mind to pay money to ISIS.

Saudi Arabia's King, Abdullah bin Abdulaziz has died; his brother, Crown Prince Salman, will take the throne. That's probably going to have some impact on the fight against ISIL.

The Japanese government says that they have had no contact with ISIL regarding the fate of their hostages nearly twenty-four hours after the ransom deadline passed.

I think they should put a wall through Iraq put all the Christians on one side all the Muslims on the other side and divide the 2 Muslim groups with another wall. Ban all guns and weapons army navy and air force and manufacturing. The only thing Iraq will be allowed to do is farming.

Last edited:
I think they should put a wall through Iraq put all the Christians on one side all the Muslims on the other side and divide the 2 Muslim groups with another wall. Ban all guns and weapons army's navy's and air force and manufacturing. The only thing Iraq will be allowed to do is farming.
That's a great solution...for the 5th century.👍

I think they should put a wall through Iraq put all the Christians on one side all the Muslims on the other side and divide the 2 Muslim groups with another wall. Ban all guns and weapons army's navy's and air force and manufacturing. The only thing Iraq will be allowed to do is farming.

You should read up on the history of Germany and Berlin.

Because they tried something similar by dividing a city with a wall. It didn't really work very well.

Unless somehow all parties were willing to give up land in exchange for a homogenous population, it's just going to provide focal points for the tension. And if the groups were rational enough to be willing to make that sort of exchange in order for peace then there probably wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

You can't treat entire countries like you would treat children. Sending them to their rooms without supper just isn't going to work. All you do is make yourself into the oppressor.

Because they tried something similar by dividing a city with a wall. It didn't really work very well.

Unless somehow all parties were willing to give up land in exchange for a homogenous population, it's just going to provide focal points for the tension. And if the groups were rational enough to be willing to make that sort of exchange in order for peace then there probably wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

You can't treat entire countries like you would treat children. Sending them to their rooms without supper just isn't going to work. All you do is make yourself into the oppressor.

You can't expect them all to get along or live in peace because they can't get along America should get out of Iraq and let them fight their own war.

You can't expect them all to get along or live in peace because they can't get along America should get out of Iraq and let them fight their own war.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here at all.

The Japanese government says that they have had no contact with ISIL regarding the fate of their hostages nearly twenty-four hours after the ransom deadline passed.
I'm afraid we are just waiting for the execution video now, they are probably trying to put it together as we speak.
I hope Japan will contribute in an even bigger part to the coalition now as a result, that's the only way to get them back for their blackmailing.

Back