The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
Russian Air Forces have done first airstrikes on ISIS yesterday.

Well... I guess they should beware of this:
NzrnO_tTAts.jpg

^^Happy is the warrior at dawn :lol:

The talking heads on US TV are yelling that the Russian strikes did not (yet) attack ISIS, but instead attacked the "moderate rebels" so beloved and sponsored by the administration and media.

I just can't believe that itasha truck is real. I wonder when they're going to realise that there's an uncensored teenage girl on the side of it? :lol:

So, Russia seems to be just making the situation even more complicated.

We have :

The West vs IS.
The West vs Assad.
Moderate rebels vs IS.
Moderate rebels vs Assad.
Kurds vs IS.
Turkey vs IS
Turkey vs Kurds.
Assad vs IS.
Assad vs Kurds.
Russia vs moderate rebels.
Russia vs IS.

DK
I just can't believe that itasha truck is real. I wonder when they're going to realise that there's an uncensored teenage girl on the side of it? :lol:

I don't think I ever laughed so hard in a thread, where I shouldn't probably be doing such due to the subject matter. Good stuff, people never cease to amaze me somehow

The West should just cut its losses and stop all actions in Syria. Let Russia **** it up. The West should focus on saving Iraq as much as possible.

This is literally going nowhere. They have been bombing the **** out of IS for a year now and they have made no progress what so ever.

We have :

The West vs IS.
The West vs Assad.
Moderate rebels vs IS.
Kurds vs IS.
Turkey vs IS
Turkey vs Kurds.
Assad vs IS.
Assad vs Kurds.
Russia vs IS.

China joins the fight!

The West needs to get the fudge out of there, before they start to fight each other. I do not have any weapons yet so WW3 has to wait!

I think that next year Syria will no longer exist.

And I thought the Palestinian issue was complicated. Oh silly me.

Really getting tired of Russia, China and Iran starting all these wars in the middle east

It's a relay race, and the West just passed the baton to the East!

I think that next year Syria will no longer exist.

And I thought the Palestinian issue was complicated. Oh silly me.

It's a relay race, and the West just passed the baton to the East!
Never give up! The west should arm more jihadi rebels. It almost worked the last time.

Never give up! The west should arm more jihadi rebels. It almost worked the last time.

That baton has also been passed onto the East!

As I said, now we need to get the hell out of there before it turns into a Vietnam or Korea.

Are those cluster bombs they are using?

Please explain to me. I've heard that they are forbidden, yet various powers are still using them.

There's the Convention on Cluster Munitions, devised in Dublin in 2008 and was available for ratifying in December of that year in Oslo. However...
863px-Cluster_Munitions_Convention.svg.png

As you can see, neither the USA, Russia nor Syria are signed up to it. Purple states are signatories to the Convention, while blue states are observers of it.

DK
There's the Convention on Cluster Munitions, devised in Dublin in 2008 and was available for ratifying in December of that year in Oslo. However...
863px-Cluster_Munitions_Convention.svg.png

As you can see, neither the USA, Russia nor Syria are signed up to it. Purple states are signatories to the Convention, while blue states are observers of it.

Serious question, is Greenland part of Canada, Iceland or do they actually have a delegate?

Really getting tired of Russia, China and Iran starting all these wars in the middle east :(

This is an incredibly toxic combination. I personally think that we've never been closer to WW3, and that sends shivers down my spine.

The entire situation seems incredibly unpredictable and could to trouble very, very quickly.

I second @Dennisch and officially confirm that I'm not really ready for WW3, considering that this world war could be a very, very ugly one.

We have :

The West vs IS.
The West vs Assad.
Moderate rebels vs IS.
Kurds vs IS.
Turkey vs IS
Turkey vs Kurds.
Assad vs IS.
Assad vs Kurds.
Russia vs IS.