The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
Nice one. Nutjobs got their glorious death, nobody got hurt and there are 3 terrorists less to worry about. Win-win.
Yes. But this is also a sign that not everything is calm in this region.
Stavropol is currently on counter-terrorist alert, the schools are closed, police is looking for the assistants of the terrorists, special forces are patrolling the streets and some gunships are seen in the sky.

Russian Mi-28N "Night Hunter" crashed in Homs during patrolling flights. Both crew members died. =(
The helicopter was not shot down. Investigation is on the way.

5254565t81hfe8a.jpg
They now confirmed it was a technical failure.

Crap, looks like the Night Hunter still has problems with reliability. That's why they were using old but reliable Mi-24P's earlier in Syria. In August 2015, one Mi-28N also crashed on an airshow in Russia.

Watch out, you don't want to get called out by certain members for saying it that way. :sly:

Thanks for drawing it to my attention in that manner, however in future you can simply use the report button to highlight AUP violations.

For future reference to all members, the AUP is not optional regardless of who it is referring to, referring to anyone as a form of 'sub-human' has associations that GT Planet can do without.

That's not an answer.

You moved the goal posts and used that definition, so define it.

If you read on below in Isaiah, it says that the Jews will be responsible for the destruction of Damascus. It says that one day it's there, and the next morning it's no more, so completely destroyed is probably like a waste land.

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not.

Also, Nineveh in the bible was ancient Mosul.
The size of NINEVEH is revealed in the Bible, in Jonah 3:3 and 4:11 (A 3 days journey in breadth with over 120,000 people). The classical writers describe NINEVEH as being over 60 miles wide. The city of Nineveh is described in Genesis 10:11 as having been founded by Nimrod, the hunter who built the tower of Babel and led the world into a rebellion against God. The Old Testament also mentions NINEVEH in relation to the prophet Jonah who preached judgment against NINEVEH, and afterward the city repented. The prophet Nahum predicted NINEVEH\'s destruction which came in 612 BC, and the famous city was never rebuilt. In the New Testament Jesus commended the inhabitants of NINEVEH for repenting at the preaching of Jonah, while condemning the Jewish leaders for resisting His own message.

Biblical history never lies, so no one is without excuse.

DCP
If you read on below in Isaiah, it says that the Jews will be responsible for the destruction of Damascus. It says that one day it's there, and the next morning it's no more, so completely destroyed is probably like a waste land.

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not.

Also, Nineveh in the bible was ancient Mosul.
The size of NINEVEH is revealed in the Bible, in Jonah 3:3 and 4:11 (A 3 days journey in breadth with over 120,000 people). The classical writers describe NINEVEH as being over 60 miles wide. The city of Nineveh is described in Genesis 10:11 as having been founded by Nimrod, the hunter who built the tower of Babel and led the world into a rebellion against God. The Old Testament also mentions NINEVEH in relation to the prophet Jonah who preached judgment against NINEVEH, and afterward the city repented. The prophet Nahum predicted NINEVEH\'s destruction which came in 612 BC, and the famous city was never rebuilt. In the New Testament Jesus commended the inhabitants of NINEVEH for repenting at the preaching of Jonah, while condemning the Jewish leaders for resisting His own message.
So the whole of Syria is a total wasteland at the hand of the Jews? Nope don't think that's happening at all.

DCP
Biblical history never lies, so no one is without excuse.
Yes it does, repeatedly.

You do know that Jericho was an uninhabited city with no walls at the time it's claimed in the Bible that it was a populated city with intact walls?

The global flood (without a shred of evidence to support it)?

An exodus that left not a single trace of its passing?

That's three off the top of my head.

Last edited:
So the whole of Syria is a total wasteland at the hand of the Jews? Nope don't think that's happening at all.

Yes it does, repeatedly.

You do know that Jerico was an uninhabited city with no walls at the time it's claimed in teh Bible taht it was a populated city with intact walls?

The global flood (without a shred of evidence to support it)?

An exodus that left not a single trace of its passing?

That's three off the top of my head.

See. Supressing the truth in unrighteousness. Millions can't be wrong and millions can't be right. You only choose what you think or want to be right. Its all good though.

I see your spelling is getting worse than mine too...:)

DCP
See. Supressing the truth in unrighteousness.
What truth?

DCP
Millions can't be wrong and millions can't be right. You only choose what you think or want to be right. Its all good though.
No critical mass exists for belief becoming reality, no matter how much you may wish for it

DCP
I see your spelling is getting worse than mine too...:)
Which has what bearing on this? None.

I was asking a genuine question, answer would have been nice instead of just deleting it and hoping no one notices...
OK I will make it simple. Terms associated with genocide will not be used to refer to anyone, and it's not open for debate.

OK I will make it simple. Terms associated with genocide will not be used to refer to anyone, and it's not open for debate.

I don't know what the hoopla was all about nor do I care, however as we all know...

The U.S. House of Representative voted 393 to 0 Monday night that the Islamic State’s assaults on religious minorities in Iraq and Syria constitute genocide, a rare designation advocates hope will drive attention and action to the plight of the persecuted groups.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-islamic-state-commits-genocide-now-what/

If I may be so bold.

I wasn't pretending that it did. I thought it was something worth saying, we've been around the persecution block before but, this would be persecution among other things. Power I suppose.(speaking of isis of course)

I did find it surprising @novcze said some Iraqi Christians felt safe going home but I took it as a good sign 👍

Meanwhile in Russia, Dagestan Republic.
Four more insurgents were divided by zero yesterday. No casualties to the task force (FSB Special Operations Center).
Video (a little bit of NSFW content in the end)

lbdXtbS_Js0.jpg

^Imagine what they could do with this...

srICWvdvShk.jpg

iRQFn23ZxxI.jpg

^THIS CAR. :drool:
I thought this "Batmobile" is only for show, but it's really used in operations.
It's called Falcatus.
2263014_original.jpg

1437581686_falkatus-3.jpg

%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D1%81.jpg

Last edited:
I am suprised ISIS has not tried to claim responsibility for the downing of EgyptAir.

If they claimed to have done it they would have gotten the attention they crave.

Back