The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
A Russian attack helicopter (reportedly, "Mi-25", which is an export version of the Mi-24D - never thought the RuAF operates these, some people think it was actually a Mi-35, but anyway - it was a "Crocodile") was shot down by IS fighters today. None of the two pilots survived. :(
As reported, it was downed by a US-made anti-tank (!) missile (probably TOW), which must be kinda tricky to hit a helicopter with, but it can't be evaded by shooting off IRCMs (false heat targets) either. The guys just were too unlucky. The missile hit the tail, the chopper lost control, went down spinning and crashed. There's no ejection system on this helicopter type.

RIP. The bastards will pay for this.
Too bad these savages can get their hands on 'crusader' equipment like that.

untitled_by_unitoone-da9oyy1.jpg

Looks like it was indeed a Mi-35M. (short wings and fixed landing gear)

Could it be friendly-fire? There's another helicopter following it.

And who provides them with weapons? :P
Saudi Arabia provides their "moderate" rebels (Jabhat al-Nusra, Jaysh al-Islam, etc) with TOW missiles. And no wonder that this equipment occasionally gets to "non-moderate" hands.

Could it be friendly-fire? There's another helicopter following it.
I don't think so. They must be trained to avoid accidental hits when working in a pair. Plus the distance to fire a cannon (or YakB-12,7 machine gun) seems too far to the supposed target.

Another assumption is an anti-aircraft cannon (like 57mm S-60).

Saudi Arabia provides their "moderate" rebels (Jabhat al-Nusra, Jaysh al-Islam, etc) with TOW missiles. And no wonder that this equipment occasionally gets to "non-moderate" hands.

I don't think so. They must be trained to avoid accidental hits when working in a pair. Plus the distance to fire a cannon (or YakB-12,7 machine gun) seems too far to the supposed target.

Another assumption is an anti-aircraft cannon (like 57mm S-60).
The first helicopter was firing unguided rockets, the second one was probably doing the same or just began to fire and maybe it was one of the rockets that hit the tail. A smoke trail is seen behind the explosion.

And maybe I am completely wrong.

Like I said the Saudi's fund terrorists, Al Nusra is literally Al Qaeda in Syria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nusra_Front

And we are Allies with this Terrorist supporting country why now?

Last edited:
A 17 year old Afghani refugee injured 4 people in a train in Germany with an axe and knife. Special forces shot and killed the guy.

German authorities found a self-made IS flag in his room, and no surprise here, IS claims that he was a IS warrior.

It's just a matter of time before every European nation has an attack happening. It's getting closer to the Netherlands too.

Just wait and see what will happen here when it begins. People already went berserk because of the influx of refugees and the sudden need for a massive amount of refugee centres.

People will retaliate an attack.

Also.

5e5d0c67-isis-logic.gif

Last edited:
And in other news, Radical Islamist arrested today when officers searched his car by chance after a traffic violation, found fake passports in there and then subsequently encountered dynamite and detonators in his residence:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/man-a...osives-and-the-picture-of-an-isis-flag-2016-7

And another lovely fella called Mohammed B. stabbed a woman and her 3 daughters in France just now, because they were "dressed in a sinful way":

http://www.dici.fr/actu/2016/07/19/...eunion-de-crise-gymnase-de-laragne-14h-865912

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/07/nog_meer_amok.html#comments

I would think that "poor, innocent victims of extremists" would be a much more appropriate subject of your sympathies.
You said: "When it offers you the opportunity to further condemn extremism." Maybe edit your sentence then?

I'm sure that you can find sources that say what you want them to say without including graphic images.
Most I've seen have the picture of the gay man being thrown of the rooftop.

Bit difficult to not link to articles that show something gruesome when it concerns the acts and persecutions of Islamic state.

Can't blame them.

Who knows that when you jam a knife into a throat there is a possibility that a head comes off!?

I have been having a look online trying to work out what these ISIS dudes want out of the world.
Wish I hadn't bothered there is so much conflicting BS on there it makes your head hurt.
I am still not sure if they are just evil terrorists or freedom fighters with a few nasty bomb bunging loonies in there clan and I still don't know why or what they want.
Anyone got any pointers in to the real reasons behind there existence?

I have been having a look online trying to work out what these ISIS dudes want out of the world.
Wish I hadn't bothered there is so much conflicting BS on there it makes your head hurt.
I am still not sure if they are just evil terrorists or freedom fighters with a few nasty bomb bunging loonies in there clan and I still don't know why or what they want.
Wahhabist Sunni's who want to end the existence of Those that are not Sunni Muslim, and control the lands with Sharia law with a Caliphate as head of state.

Anyone that defies them even in a minor way is swiftly executed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Power, control, money, caliphate.

Back