The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
When did linking directly to pics/vids of gruesome murder become a thing on GTP?

Where did I do any of that? I made sure none of that would be seen in my link.
It's just a prank, bro!
GoOoJA22IWQ.jpg
Did they mean that they behead someone by mistake or that beheading a boy was a mistake? Not suprised that this is coming from the US state department.

Where did I do any of that? I made sure none of that would be seen in my link.

Did they mean that they behead someone by mistake or that beheading a boy was a mistake? Not suprised that this is coming from the US state department.

It's only news because those rebels are backed by.... :)

Wahhabist Sunni's who want to end the existence of Those that are not Sunni Muslim, and control the lands with Sharia law with a Caliphate as head of state.

Anyone that defies them even in a minor way is swiftly executed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Thanks for the reply:tup:

So anyone includes anyone in the world who is not Sunni Muslim or just anyone in their own country?
I presume it means everyone in the world who isn't or why do they carry out all these terror attacks?

Anyone on the planet.

Ok so do we know what country they are settled in and why are they so crazed at converting everyone to Sunni Muslim what's the big deal with it? or is it another religion telling us that other religions are wrong and are willing to kill just because yours may be different or non existent.
If so they have proved that all they are going to do is carry on killing innocent people by exploding bombs and shooting people some who may be Sunni Muslim they don't know when they explode.

If this is the case Then drop a big bag full of nukes on them there all like Hitler and want to take over the world for there own greed.
I hate war but idiots who think they can shoot and kill who they want should be got rid of.
No one should live in fear of a religion causing their death what a stupid and blinkered set of people these are if they think killing a few will change the world to their way. It's just crazy.
One more thing is this kill anyone who dares to be different the mentality of all Sunni Muslims or just a few crazed radicals?

Thanks for the reply:tup:

So anyone includes anyone in the world who is not Sunni Muslim or just anyone in their own country?
I presume it means everyone in the world who isn't or why do they carry out all these terror attacks?

They kill/execute everyone that isn't sharing their thought exactly. I remember a video of an IS roadblock where they stopped cars and trucks, if the people driving them couldn't rephrase something (probably a typical IS thing) they were executed right there..

There are some nice documentaries on YouTube. BBC/Vice have done a few but sometimes you get more information out of the less professional ones. Also look for a few filmed from the inside.

They kill/execute everyone that isn't sharing their thought exactly. I remember a video of an IS roadblock where they stopped cars and trucks, if the people driving them couldn't rephrase something (probably a typical IS thing) they were executed right there..

There are some nice documentaries on YouTube. BBC/Vice have done a few but sometimes you get more information out of the less professional ones. Also look for a few filmed from the inside.

Thanks Carlos I will have a scan see what it comes up with.
Is there any plans afoot to stop this act of Hitlerisim (cool word that) apart from watching our backs in our own country?
Secret service taking out there leaders if that will clam them down maybe.

Thanks Carlos I will have a scan see what it comes up with.
Is there any plans afoot to stop this act of Hitlerisim (cool word that) apart from watching our backs in our own country?
Secret service taking out there leaders if that will clam them down maybe.

It's very difficult to come up with a plan. As of now, most of 'our' work done is by the hands of rebels. And those rebels fight against other rebels too. You have groups like the Kurds who fight against IS, but are bombed by Turkey. Then you have Russia fighting against IS too, but also take out some rebel groups who appear to be supported by the US. Not so long ago the US send planes to stop the Russians from bombing 'our' rebels. And not to forget, you have Assad who might be protected by the Russians, for whatever reason. It's all pretty vague and you can't just nuke the place because of all the parties that have shared interest in the region. Like how IS makes money, someone is buying their oil, and someone is supplying them with guns, clothes, food etc. It could be Iran, could be Saudi Arabia, whoever it is, IS has been backed by some big important leaders.

It's very difficult to come up with a plan. As of now, most of 'our' work done is by the hands of rebels. And those rebels fight against other rebels too. You have groups like the Kurds who fight against IS, but are bombed by Turkey. Then you have Russia fighting against IS too, but also take out some rebel groups who appear to be supported by the US. Not so long ago the US send planes to stop the Russians from bombing 'our' rebels. And not to forget, you have Assad who might be protected by the Russians, for whatever reason. It's all pretty vague and you can't just nuke the place because of all the parties that have shared interest in the region. Like how IS makes money, someone is buying their oil, and someone is supplying them with guns, clothes, food etc. It could be Iran, could be Saudi Arabia, whoever it is, IS has been backed by some big important leaders.

So at a guess who ever is backing IS isn't just Sunni Muslim ways believers they want a deal with the oil etc from their lands? And the question jumps at me is if IS want to kill all non believers in their religion why would anyone help them to so they can kill their own people. That sounds daft I mean if Russia were helping them why would they if IS want to kill Russians for not being Sunni Muslim? that sounds better put, I struggle to get my thoughts down in words.
Do you think there will ever be peace?

doing some minor Research on these ''Moderate'' Rebels being funded in Syria is quite Scary, Some of them are even the exact sect of Islam as ISIS(Wahhabi) like Al Nusra, who are literally Al Qaeda, and are only Enemies with ISIS because of a leadership disagreement, however many soldiers do leave them for ISIS since they are basically the same people.

So at a guess who ever is backing IS isn't just Sunni Muslim ways believers they want a deal with the oil etc from their lands? And the question jumps at me is if IS want to kill all non believers in their religion why would anyone help them to so they can kill their own people. That sounds daft I mean if Russia were helping them why would they if IS want to kill Russians for not being Sunni Muslim? that sounds better put, I struggle to get my thoughts down in words.
Do you think there will ever be peace?

The entire battle plan, you will find in Ezekiel 38 and 39, that is to come. All the nations involved are already lined up.
And yes, there will be peace, promised by the Prince of Peace. Jesus spoke of the things to look out for in Matthew 24, that would increase like labour pains, soon after Israel would be reborn, recapture Jerusalem, and blossom like a rose in desert.

Isis is soon to be cut off according to Jeremiah 49:

Damascus has grown feeble;
24 She turns to flee, And fear has seized her. Anguish and sorrows have taken her like a woman in labor.
26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets,
And all the men of war shall be cut off in that day,” says the Lord of hosts.

Isaiah 17 says the land will be destroyed altogether, so perhaps an all out war with nukes.

The bomb used by Da'esh at the start of this month to kill nearly 300 people in Baghdad is believed to be a more potent and (more worryingly) less detectable type of bomb. BBC

DK
The bomb used by Da'esh at the start of this month to kill nearly 300 people in Baghdad is believed to be a more potent and (more worryingly) less detectable type of bomb. BBC
They also stated recently that they would use car bombs next (I think the suicide bomber in Germany made a reference to it too).

Fearing the worst. Also the FBI director stated that he is worried that the downfall of ISIS in Syria and Iraq will generate a mass exodus of Jihadists to Europe and possibly the US, causing a huge spike of violence in our countries:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/isis-goes-west/index.html

DCP
The entire battle plan, you will find in Ezekiel 38 and 39, that is to come. All the nations involved are already lined up.
And yes, there will be peace, promised by the Prince of Peace. Jesus spoke of the things to look out for in Matthew 24, that would increase like labour pains, soon after Israel would be reborn, recapture Jerusalem, and blossom like a rose in desert.

Isis is soon to be cut off according to Jeremiah 49:

Damascus has grown feeble;
24 She turns to flee, And fear has seized her. Anguish and sorrows have taken her like a woman in labor.
26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets,
And all the men of war shall be cut off in that day,” says the Lord of hosts.

Isaiah 17 says the land will be destroyed altogether, so perhaps an all out war with nukes.

Last edited:
Listen dude I am really trying to understand this and have given it a few days thought. I presume all those names and numbers are from the bible.
How is it possible that a book written by people thousands of years ago can say what is going to happen in the future?
Is it just the way people want to believe the way the words are written as modern day proof or is it something else?
Surely the words from any old book can be taken with a pinch of salt unless it is proven fact.
No one knows what is going to happen in the future and if the bible did then up to present day it would have being correct on all things past, I highly doubt it has but if I am wrong please enlighten me with the proof.
I am not having a go and trying to belittle you or your beliefs but I really struggle to accept guessing and something which looks like it came from Doc Brown as proof of acceptance to an ends of a real problem.

I want peace as much as the next man but seeing as these Sunni Muslims don't want peace they just want us all dead then what more can the rest of the world do to prevent them from continuing there journey.
I am sure there is a lot of opinions on what to do but what is going to be the successful option is my question if there is one.
You should search his name in the"Do you believe in God" thread. You'll get a good idea of his faith in that book.

Looks like that either the Russians or Assad's forces are dropping phosphorus bombs on Aleppo.

Whoops, sounds like staying home and getting a Western education would've been an infinitely better choice in hindsight. Too late to regret that decision now, though. :)

Well, it looks like the Darwin Awards have another in their ranks.

@justin credible

For one, and it's an obvious one, God, about 3000 years ago made an eternal covenant with the Jews. God promised that the Jews would always be protected by Him, even though they would rebel and fall on judgement.
In 1948, the Jews became a nation again, and in 1967, took over Jerusalem. If you look at Israel today, they are completely flourishing. Even their deserts are blooming. God promised to bless them, and God also promised to curse those who cursed them.

In front of your very eyes, you can see God's promise through and through. Those men 3000 years ago, were inspired by God, to write down what God revealed to them.

Isaiah 53 talks about a suffering Messiah that was to come and deliver the world. It was written 700 years before Christ. That chapter is incredible. Even orthodox jews have removed that chapter from their books, as they rejected the Messiah.

Matthew 24 details what will take place in the world, before Messiah returns. These things would take place after Israel would return to their land. All of this has been taking place since then. I'll encourage you to start there.

Offcourse, it will make much more sense, if you accept the very first verse of the bible.

The major of Cannes has banned the Burkini from the beaches.

His reason is that it is a symbol of religious extremism.

DCP
God promised to bless them, and God also promised to curse those who cursed them.

DCP
In front of your very eyes, you can see God's promise through and through.
Let's just forget about the Holocaust then, shall we?

The major of Cannes has banned the Burkini from the beaches.

His reason is that it is a symbol of religious extremism.
Yeh, I found the reasoning behind that decision to be pretty bizarre - I think he mentioned that, while France is 'at war' with Islam Islamic extremists, wearing a burkini might cause 'crowds, scuffles etc.' and hence is a public order issue.... right.

Last edited:
Back