This series has been put on hold

Vote for qualifying and race length

• Total voters
Hi guys; So, rally mentioned a steward/pace car driver. I've spoken with NizmoDR3, and we're going to put a non-participating steward in each W.M.A. series, as long as Rally's okay with it.

Therefore, I'll offer up my services as a pace car driver, as I don't drive over 500 hp.

I'm interested, although I'll have to check on the time.

Let me add, that I don't think this car can do too many double moves to pass someone. You may want to further clarify your double move rule. I assume room must be allowed on either move.

Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
Rally, thanks for putting me as safety car/Guest steward. 👍

Also, Afrodeezy7's a good guy, rally.

You're welcome :) OP has been updated, and I noticed that Team Blue has both their drivers and I bet they have ideas for a better team name :)

MrMelancholy15
Yes, but, I'm giving them ideas for team names, just in case they don't have any. :lol: Because Subaru does F1 all the time. :lol:

:lol:

Back when this idea was first originated (and I made the names) I just called it Red Bull because, well, they shouldn't be missing :)

When is the first pre saeson race m8?
What is with the helps can we banned all only ABS 1?
We are good drivers we dont need helps, its for kids.

IMMORTALPILOT

I'll see when I can fit a test into my schedule. And I'm not doubting your skills (that Ferrari F1 time trial, you were all over the track), the helps are offered, but of course you may race without.

Haha, seeing you here, even just being the safety car is scary. Remember, the safety car's meant to go slowly... I'm not sure you understand slow, but, I just want to be sure that my SLS AMG doesn't get overly damaged. Or, should I use that silly Skyline?

Haha, seeing you here, even just being the safety car is scary. Remember, the safety car's meant to go slowly... I'm not sure you understand slow, but, I just want to be sure that my SLS AMG doesn't get overly damaged. Or, should I use that silly Skyline?

Would be cool if you use the SLS

What about penalties? will be the in-game system or any steward will apply them?
Is tuning allowed?
:D

Would be cool if you use the SLS

What about penalties? will be the in-game system or any steward will apply them?
Is tuning allowed?
:D

As the Safety Car, I'll be saving replays and acting as the official series steward as well. If you have any problems, as with W.M.A. conduct expectations, PM me (the official series steward) and I'll open a W.M.A. Steward's review into the matter. :)

Is everyone okay with that?

I suppose.

I just want it to get up and running. :L

I make no promises, but, I'll talk to rallymorten about setting up a test session, to see how the cars handle. My track of choice would be Madrid-reverse, because it's a smooth (flat) track with lots of different corners.

Or maybe Fuji, Indy, or (maybe) Suzuka or Spa.

:lol: Yes but spa is the best track.

And, just to be clear, I have nothing against your little errors, as what's incorrect in English, is clearly correct "auf Deutsch."

Anyways, I think Spa would be a good track, if everyone had the DLC.

sign me up if you still need drivers and if it is in the evening also im west coast canada so mst mountain time dont know what that makes the time difference like but im down if we can work something out

Sign me up if you need drivers and ill take yellow for color or white and green if still free im west coast canada so mst mountian time so dont no how that works out but im down if it does

Starting from an end:

SLS any day :D

Penalties will be given after the race

You may fine tune the car, yes :)

There might be a small test season in 2 weeks. It will not be on Spa or Twin Ring though :)

I'll sign up who has wanted to

what day is it and no matter the day it has to be after 5pm my time so what time saturdays

ThePope902
what day is it and no matter the day it has to be after 5pm my time so what time saturdays

19:00 gmt time. I already now know that's before 5 pm your time

Sign me up as a reserve mate, TDZdave/TDZ-4-12-14-88

Back