Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Thread

Are the stock pedals good enough or do you use something else?

• Yes, stock pedals are good enough

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No, I use Thrustmaster TP3A or third-party pedals

Votes: 216 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW for the owners of T300RS, on the Thrustmaster Contol Panel, whats your package is? mine is 3.TTRS.2014, its kinda wired since its already april and the wheel is made from 2014?

You should not be worry about that, really.
Mine is exactly the same. Wheel didn`t have the newest firmware in it, upgraded it straight away - I don`t remember what it was initially.
On the box (that grey one, outer transport box; not blue, retail with pictures etc) there is a sticker with date: mine says "5 OCT 2014" so I guess it`s when it leaved TM factory.

But does yours has the problem that I have?

It did when I very first got the wheel, even with the latest firmware version. I re-installed the firmware on my own using that same package you mentioned and everything works well now. I'm guessing they might have did a sloppy job of flashing the firmware in the factory.

Out of the box my FW was 24, which is the latest version (bought it in Feb.).

EDIT: It's been a while since I've been here, time to update my sig lol.

It did when I very first got the wheel, even with the latest firmware version. I re-installed the firmware on my own using that same package you mentioned and everything works well now. I'm guessing they might have did a sloppy job of flashing the firmware in the factory.

Out of the box my FW was 24, which is the latest version (bought it in Feb.).

EDIT: It's been a while since I've been here, time to update my sig lol.

and does yours make sounds when it turns? ( like some clicking sound? )

Does anyone know which courier Thrustmaster uses when shipping replacements? I had to ship them my wheelbase with UPS and yesterday I received an e-mail that they're sending me a replacement.
They provide a tracking code, but without mentioning the courier. It's not a UPS tracking code for sure. I also tried DHL, FedEx and TNT, but without result.

Anyone knows what courier is?

Anyone ever have their center upside down? I have taken wheel off base and reinstalled just like manual says many times and always same thing..upside down

I finally have my T300RS. I have been playing with the FFB settings but I still don't understand what these settings mean and what they do.

Constant, periodic, spring, damper.

I have been playing Assetto Corsa and there is a huge annoying FFB feeling that I definitely want to get rid of.

When the car starts to oversteer, the wheel is countersteering, going back to the center. I don't want that to happen. but I don't know which setting to change to remove this annoying FFB.

I finally have my T300RS. I have been playing with the FFB settings but I still don't understand what these settings mean and what they do.

Constant, periodic, spring, damper.

I have been playing Assetto Corsa and there is a huge annoying FFB feeling that I definitely want to get rid of.

When the car starts to oversteer, the wheel is countersteering, going back to the center. I don't want that to happen. but I don't know which setting to change to remove this annoying FFB.

There:, those setting works great for me, hopefully that might help

Just built my Omega cockpit, Put the wheel on and added the T3PA pedals and had my fingers crossed for no deadzone as my standard pedals were really bad...None at all! Im a very happy boy right now! Now i just need to fight the urge not to stick Driveclub on and play with the wheel.

just got t300. Mad at how badly the pedals grip in the floor... awfully worst and more slippery than the dfgt one. Please help out with suggestions and fixes! :(

just got t300. Mad at how badly the pedals grip in the floor... awfully worst and more slippery than the dfgt one. Please help out with suggestions and fixes! :(

What I did to stop this was to bolt the pedals to a 15mm thick piece of MDF which was about 30mm wider than the base of the pedal set, I then used some 20mm wood screws which I screwed into the four corners of the wood plate from the top side so 5mm protruded out of the bottom face. This prevented the pedals from slipping when on my carpeted floor.
If you don't have carpeted flooring this method will obviously not be ideal as it will scratch the floor. What you could try is using some anti slip matting or furniture anti slip pads stuck to the pedal base directly, or bolt the pedals to a wooden base first, then apply an anti slip mat or pads to the bottom of that so there's more surface area to help grip.

Find a shoe box and place it behind the pedals lol that's what I did! Ghetto enginuity +1

Hey guys, Here the video

when you turn the wheels is shutter something like that, it's getting worse compare last time I played.

Do you have any idea to fix or do I have to return to RMA it? (I do have receipt)
Thanks guys.
{By the way sorry im not speak in video cos i am deaf just remind yall}

I have my T300RS a week now and it already starts to make a peeping/screeching sound. Not when turning the wheel but when there's FFB. I always play with low FFB.

1. I found that I was getting clipping with FFB Torque set to 4 or higher. And oscillation on straights with FFB sensitivity set above 1. So I ended up at 3/1 setting during my testing
Dude i know nothing about clipping etc, i tried your 3/1 setting and it feels great so thanks alot. Would also like to know your pcars ffb settings if you are getting the game and dont mind....you will probs get it on pc, i will be getting it on ps4 but the ffb should be the same hopefully

How long it take to get back..I have to send my base in

From sending it to receiving it again it was 2,5 weeks for me.
I sent it back in the beginning of April, got it back 3 weeks ago. Today it broke again with the same failure... :yuck:

This morning, i return my wheel to get replacement under the warranty and I have to wait for 2-4 weeks....Project Cars released today.....bad timing uhh

Hello gents, the T300rs just got delivered (to a friend of mine since the site I got it from does not ship to my country), he'll be testing it tomorrow for faults (which is sadly something common here) what should he be looking for exactly?

I'm having a hard time getting my t3pa pedals to work with my t300rs. I'm holding down the mode button, but it never turns green and there's no feedback from the pedals. Can somebody help me (Slight noob, just got pedals and shifter today).

I'm having a hard time getting my t3pa pedals to work with my t300rs. I'm holding down the mode button, but it never turns green and there's no feedback from the pedals. Can somebody help me (Slight noob, just got pedals and shifter today).
You should just be able to plug the T3PA into the pedals socket on the wheelbase and they will work.... Did the stock T300 pedals work?

Also the Mode light should be in the red mode, since that is the correct mode for "F1 style" pedals hinging below, with the clutch on the left. Switching between green and red Mode light is a matter of holding down the Mode button for like 5 seconds, and should switch the accelerator and clutch functions over. Only useful if you want to run T500 or T3PA-Pro pedals hinged from above "GT style".

If your Mode button isn't working properly, I'm not sure if that is related to the pedals or the wheelbase... sorry

You should just be able to plug the T3PA into the pedals socket on the wheelbase and they will work.... Did the stock T300 pedals work?

Also the Mode light should be in the red mode, since that is the correct mode for "F1 style" pedals hinging below, with the clutch on the left. Switching between green and red Mode light is a matter of holding down the Mode button for like 5 seconds, and should switch the accelerator and clutch functions over. Only useful if you want to run T500 or T3PA-Pro pedals hinged from above "GT style".

If your Mode button isn't working properly, I'm not sure if that is related to the pedals or the wheelbase... sorry
OK thank you, yea the t300 pedals already worked. I'll just have to mess with it a bit more I guess.

Back