UKGTPXII - The Douze Cruise - Now with videos

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 232 comments
Pfft. You'd never be banned. You're too loveable.
And quite scrummy too it would seem.

picture.php

Yum!

Only reason why I attend UKGTPs is to see your face when I keep you up all night...
Fixed that one too.

So, same attendees from the Elf then? (Barring VEXD's complexities)

I'm running on the fear of a potential 300 mile journey in the Mini...come on Lolvo, pass your MOT!

Speaking of my complexities......

Work has just purchased another 8000 cars, which means I have a pretty secure job for the time being, provided I don't write anymore Fiat 500's off.
The downside to all of this is that they refuse to tax any of them until September the first, which means our stock dwindles down to virtually zero in the meantime, which in turn means I have to take what I'm given in respect of cars for the weekend, instead of being able to make a reasonable request for something estate-sized.

The short version is, I'll probably be sleeping in a Fiat 500/Vauxhall Corsa.
Or my Civic.

At least the comedy for the weekend is secure in advance.

:irked:👍

I could put a mattress down in the back of Marvin - though he has even less interior trim than the Barried Civic and might get a little too cold during the night.

You could always sleep on the back seat of your civic... :lol:

That's not such a bad idea.....

I'll go and fetch it out of the loft.

Famine, you don't mind if I leave the engine running all night to keep the heaters warm, right?

:mischievous:👍

I can keep my knees! Roo's Lolvo has passed it's MOT, time to go and get some beer and whisky and the stuff needed for Shortbread and Roulade.

Sensible man. Surprised they have rooms left for a spank holiday weekend though...

Oh, that reminds me.

Parmo saturday evening, BBQ sunday or monday evening. Please bring monies and food.

We'll do a usual late-ish start on Saturday with the Pick Your Own line-up so there'll be plenty of time to go grab victuals from the local bazaars early on and get some practice in and still race.

I can keep my knees! Roo's Lolvo has passed it's MOT, time to go and get some beer and whisky and the stuff needed for Shortbread and Roulade.
It passed? Even though it leaks oil like a tap :lol:

Roo, can you do me a favour and park the Lolvo where I parked it last time when you get here please? (Or I can park it there, whatever)
Just saves taking up a car sized space on the road :)

Oh, that reminds me.

Parmo saturday evening, BBQ sunday or monday evening. Please bring monies and food.
Oh, parmo death again. :D

And a Spa sized break on Sunday afternoon?

Of course!

Btw, what happens if us campers need the loo in the middle of the night? Do we have to do what Indy does?

*thinks of Jeremy Clarkson's Polar bumper dumper.

Of course!

Btw, what happens if us campers need the loo in the middle of the night? Do we have to do what Indy does?

*thinks of Jeremy Clarkson's Polar bumper dumper.

Yup.

As Milford_Cubicle says, once you're out you're not coming back in again until you're woken up by the dog snuffling and barking at your tent. Assuming you can get to sleep with Mr. Happyhardcore turning his crap up to 11.

Yup.

As Milford_Cubicle says, once you're out you're not coming back in again until you're woken up by the dog snuffling and barking at your tent. Assuming you can get to sleep with Mr. Happyhardcore turning his crap up to 11.

I'll go and buy a toilet seat then!

Anyone got some plastic bags? ;) ;)

It passed? Even though it leaks oil like a tap :lol:

Roo, can you do me a favour and park the Lolvo where I parked it last time when you get here please? (Or I can park it there, whatever)
Just saves taking up a car sized space on the road :)

Don't worry, I've stocked up on cardboard.

Yep, I'll unload it first and then park it up.

Back