Update 1.15 now available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 1,275 comments
Car on top sure looks like an LMP to me.

Regardless, currently no Gr2 events so my comment still stands.
It’s the LMPH it’s significantly slower than LMP1 and only marginally faster than LMP2

To me it’s definitely something modern and not old. I edited the image to see if we could spot more body details. There is louvres above the front and rear wheel arch area.

Attachments

• 0CC56E71-7742-4BE4-8FFB-5E15CEC9153F.jpeg
    0CC56E71-7742-4BE4-8FFB-5E15CEC9153F.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
To me it’s definitely something modern and not old. I edited the image to see if we could spot more body details. There is louvres above the front and rear wheel arch area.
This one does look like a Corvette C3 targa, though that makes me wonder why we are getting a third C3 after the convertible and the coupé.

Edit: grammar.

Last edited:
We’ll, it’s certainly not the Supra Targa Concept. So, everyone can be at ease it’s not multiple Toyotas.

I'm hoping for some Gr1 & Gr2 30min/1 hour races with good payouts like the last 4 races that were added.

To be honest just making the Human Comedy 1hr races repeatable for 1.2 million cr win's would be a start.

I would love to see 4th gen Group 5 cars and races added at some point, they were the most fun in Forza 7.

So two observations. Firstly those who were adament the updates would mimic sport and the second month would have more cars were wrong. Proof if ever you needed it you can't use the past to predict the future.

Secondly, yet again PD choose to keep the contents of the update secret until it goes live, other than the car teasers.

Building hype and interest not in their minds, clearly.

Ah an oasis in the desert so so thirsty for content, is it a mirage...? no! its a thimble full of water yay! Gonna let loads of updates stack and then jump back in when we have a game that isn't merely a GTS update. I dont doubt the final build will be decent, it's going to be a hell of a wait to get it though. I get the feeling that £70 was skanked rather than earned at this stage.

Ah an oasis in the desert so so thirsty for content, is it a mirage...? no! its a thimble full of water yay! Gonna let loads of updates stack and then jump back in when we have a game that isn't merely a GTS update. I dont doubt the final build will be decent, it's going to be a hell of a wait to get it though. I get the feeling that £70 was skanked rather than earned at this stage.
At least wait til we know what the update contents are before you crap on it - this game needs more than just cars before its considered complete.

The car on the left is neither a Ferrari SP, California, Portofino, nor a McLaren Elva, or that Aston Speedster.
Dunno who thought it could be a C3 but whatever. It's also not an F-Type Speedster...

The one on the left looks a lot like the DB11 Volante to me or the DBS Superleggera Volante.

Alternatively, the new '22 F Type Cabrio.

Attachments

• jaguar_18ftyperdyn4wdcv1fb_sideview.png
    jaguar_18ftyperdyn4wdcv1fb_sideview.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The second car definitely looks C3 esque, like if someone decided to scrap the flip up headlights and add some goodwood corvette beams on the front. Even with that said, the rear end's way off for it to be a C3.

I immediately thought Shelby Series 1, but the front end's too short.

I'll default to something Jaguar-esque. The anti roll bar above the seat, the mesh by the windows remind me of the XK180 concept. 👀

If the bottom left car is a C3 it might be some sort of concept or body kit, like the Manta Ray. Sorry if I’m wrong, I’m not that familiar with classic Chevys :/

Back