Update 1.15 now available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 1,275 comments
Car clearly has a roll hoop.

Which modern convertibles have that? No Ferrari IIRC. Unless it's one of the SP cars, lol.

The Jaguar F-Type does have one, though. Aston Vantage too. They're the closest ones.

It's also clearly a left-hand drive single seater concept.
Yeah, I've been trying to figure out if we're looking dead on from the side, of downwards pnto the car a couple of degrees. If it's the former, then I definitely agree with you, and that's quite the bonnet bulge. Something like the Veritas RSIII

1653147978452.png

I'm not entirely on the same board with why people are up in arms about there only being 3 cars in this update.
Yes, compared to GT Sport's 2nd update it is somewhat disappointing, but in all honesty, Sport was absolutely BARE in car list at the time, where as 7 already has over 400 vehicles. It can always change down the road, we don't know yet.

Not only that, but considering the amount of bugs/glitches in game, plus the multiplayer issues? I have a feeling those have taken more priority at the moment, or atleast I'd like to hope so. I'd rather a lot of the game's errors get ironed out over the amount of vehicles in one update.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely on the same board with why people are up in arms about there only being 3 cars in this update.
Yes, compared to GT Sport's 2nd update it is somewhat disappointing, but in all honesty, Sport was absolutely BARE in car list at the time, where as 7 already has over 400 vehicles. It can always change down the road, we don't know yet.

Not only that, but considering the amount of bugs/glitches in game, plus the multiplayer issues? I have a feeling those have taken more priority at the moment, or atleast I'd like to hope so. I'd rather a lot of the game's errors get ironed out over the amount of vehicles in one update.
Because the game is still missing huge chunks of the real automotive world that people want to drive.

Of the 427 cars approximately 130 are fictional in some way, either Vision Concepts or fictional race/road cars. So to some people the real car list is more like 297, and a lot of it is outdated.

I’m surprised no one has brought up roulette reward system. Engine swaps and the “s tier” upgrade parts are one of if not the coolest feature about this game, and it’s so heavily gated that I can’t find one single person with a fully tuned car. If they make engine swaps and special parts purchasable with roulette tickets of a certain quality, and add a way to farm tickets consistently I think the game would be so much healthier. I just can’t understand why they would add so little of an obviously super desired feature of the game and tie it to the slap in the face that is the current roulette reward system. I play 2 accounts and have 3 engine swaps and few s parts, so no it’s not me being salty before anyone says it, but at this point I’ve been playing since day 1 and this is the one feature that would make me actually want to play single player.

Last edited:
I got hung up on it looking like an F Type at the rear (the slight curve into a sharp cutoff), yet having a Corvette C3-like humped front end, then realised...
1653150547353.png

It might not be this exact car as-is, but the front and rear certainly look close, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's another new Jag VGT variant.

Yeah, they're adding three new cars from what I saw. What else is there? Well guess we'll have to be patient for a little while. Hopefully the time will go by kind of quick.

I got hung up on it looking like an F Type at the rear (the slight curve into a sharp cutoff), yet having a Corvette C3-like humped front end, then realised...
View attachment 1152272

It might not be this exact car as-is, but the front and rear certainly look close, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's another new Jag VGT variant.
I think it's definitely in this category of car but not a Jag. It might be a Ferrari VGT. It looks very similar to the Monza, although it has a short windshield and a roll hoop instead of a buttress.

This is a 3D model created by an artist QuadTrisAndNgons but it's a good angle.

Capture ferrari monza sp2.JPG

Front fender bulges, low forward shark-like nose rear fender bulges, traditional rear-drive proportions. It's a very Ferrari-like design, the main differences being the windshield and hoop.

I've also considered a new Aston Martin VGT because they also use very similar shapes, including the sharp nose and grille. But I can't find any Zagato versions with those attributes so it would more likely be an in-house VGT concept instead.

Back