Update 1.15 now available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 1,275 comments
I know I'll sound weird (or maybe, probably XD) but I hope we'll be given the ability to sell cars we don't want, espcecially the prize ones. I don't care if they're worth little credits due to being prizes, I just don't really use a vehicle in this game without buying it on my own.

Huh, how could one have possibly guessed there would be an update this week :D
It seems to have an end-of-the-month pattern. ;)

I know I'll sound weird (or maybe, probably XD) but I hope we'll be given the ability to sell cars we don't want, espcecially the prize ones. I don't care if they're worth little credits due to being prizes, I just don't really use a vehicle in this game without buying it on my own.
I know I'll sound weird but I hope we'll be given (extremely popular requested feature that everyone wants and has been confirmed to be coming to the game in a future update).

Mate we literally know nothing about the update aside from the cars. Nothing about possible events, menus, missions, QoL changes, balance changes - nothing.

You cannot boil it down to being "only" something when that's just the only thing we've been told.
They have to be completely tone deaf to not see how people can take a tease for 3 cars when the game lacks so much for months.

I like that we don't know what this.

1653139706777.png

Sadly I think some people just have a real problem seeing other people enjoy something.

This is Gran Turismo. Somewhere out there is somebody who will pay 2 x full price for the game for 1 car in 1 color because it's the car they love. The player base is very wide. It's not always about you.

Nope, not even the new Portofino.
Both have a "lip" at the back (like a mini spoiler). The car here doesn't. The back points downwards.
They also have a kinda long windshield. This one has a short one.
Proportions overall don't look the same to me. The silhouette car has a far longer front.
02-2012-ferrari-California

ferrari-portofino_04.jpg

FTRmLIHUAAEtiCr
Definitely not California, look at the difference of the rear between them.

I like that we don't know what this is.

View attachment 1152192
It's probably a WipEout ship.

Jokes aside, people were saying that this is a C3 Corvette, although I highly doubt that (as we already have two models, a convertible and a coupe), and the shape of this roadster looks to be quite modern (almost futuristic). I'm guessing it's either a speedster or a barchetta?

Last edited:
Worrying 3-car trend:

• Race car for Sport Mode player
  • New modern car for modern car fan
  • Returning favorite for GT fan

At this time, I expect updates to be at the end of each month and consisting of this and maybe a new track layout. This time could be Nürburgring (fingers crossed), with a 1-hour endurance similar to Spa last month. But, I know better than to feed my wishes.

It's gonna be amusing to see PD add a potentially Gr.2 car or above without the single player events to race it in, though.

The update's car count isn't spectacular nor disappointing, really. At this point I don't care. The changes, or lack thereof, that will matter won't be revealed until right before the update.

Great live service Polyphony's got here. We know nothing until the update drops. The best we have is Kaz's Twitter letting us guess at a few cars. How is anyone supposed to be excited about upcoming content? Isn't that supposed to be a big draw for people coming back to live service games?

The best guess anyone can make, other than the cars, are things that were promised to be "near-term", whatever that means. Does it mean this month? The next? 2023?

A bit of disapointment about the amount of cars... i hope for a better track to come and many tweaks....
Comparing the GT Sport second update this is so frustating ...
"from grandturismowiki"

Last edited:
Back