W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMelancholy15
I don't get much either, if it's any consolation. I mean, I really want to buy Harrison's wheel.

Thanks! Means a lot! Lol!

And speaking of lols... My lab partner just called me asking if I had all the calculations and stuff for our lab report due tomorrow... We've had this for a week now... I said I didn't have it, and was just like my dad when he's on the phone with people he doesn't like about business.... Very very short. I was skyping him when this happened, he said I could do his job very well with that skill!

Thanks! Means a lot! Lol!

And speaking of lols... My lab partner just called me asking if I had all the calculations and stuff for our lab report due tomorrow... We've had this for a week now... I said I didn't have it, and was just like my dad when he's on the phone with people he doesn't like about business.... Very very short. I was skyping him when this happened, he said I could do his job very well with that skill!

Okay, validly funny, that is! :) Wear a suit, give short, polite answers, have a long fuse (I can put up with anyone, short of James!) and speak many languages! The perfect business man.

"Herr man, wollen Sie dies kaufen?"

"Nein."

"Warum nicht?"

"Ich brauche es nicht..."

"Also, vielleicht brauchen Sie es nicht, aber, Sie wollen es..."

"Nein, ich will es nicht."

Perfect business man. ^^

Seth, for some reason I always thought you were an east coast guy.

What HP did we settle on for this series? I was practicing with Norm and had mine at 276.

Very cool guy btw. I tried to get him to sign up for GTP. Hopefully he comes on here. Lots of potential info he could be missing out on.

Last edited:
Seth, for some reason I always thought you were an east coast guy.

What HP did we settle on for this series? I was practicing with Norm and had mine at 276.

Very cool guy btw. I tried to get him to sign up for GTP. Hopefully he comes on here. Lots of potential info he could be missing out on.

I think hp changes per car so it's probably best to check the spreadsheet in the first post. I know the RX-7 is at 236 hp

I dont see the s2k on there. :(

I think we are around ball park area though. Norms s2k was competitive last week with those specs.

I think we are around ball park area though. Norms s2k was competitive last week with those specs.

Then in that case we went for something that would be in the approximate area of:

Cote D'Azur: 1:42
Autumn Ring: 1:20
Cape Ring Inside: 0:54
Rome: 1:16/1:17

Matching these approximate times should mean a good weight and power balance, unless it has changed since I confirmed my RX-7 fits in well

Yeah, I'm sorry, I haven't had sufficient time to verify the S2000's potential speed against its actual speed. I think it's the sort of car that requires a good driver to achieve the full potential.

I'm FROM the east coast, New Jersey actually. But long story short- I'm living near Tacoma, WA now. I tested the Fiat 500 yesterday and after EVERY engine mod, it hits 276hp. Not broken in yet though so it might get 5-10 more HP, but it's about a second off pace @1050kg :( poor little Fiat, it turns so good.

I'm FROM the east coast, New Jersey actually. But long story short- I'm living near Tacoma, WA now. I tested the Fiat 500 yesterday and after EVERY engine mod, it hits 276hp. Not broken in yet though so it might get 5-10 more HP, but it's about a second off pace @1050kg :( poor little Fiat, it turns so good.

Heheh, it turns SO well, yet it has the same horsepower as every other car in the series?

Could you test it at Autumn Ring and tell me what speed it hits at the end of the first straightaway?

I ran at Cape Ring inside and high 54s were the best it did. Turbo stg 3, with Turbo stg 2 it has more torque, but about a half second off. Top speed there was around 210kmh. It just doesn't have the grunt to get it there as fast as the others.

I ran at Cape Ring inside and high 54s were the best it did. Turbo stg 3, with Turbo stg 2 it has more torque, but about a half second off. Top speed there was around 210kmh. It just doesn't have the grunt to get it there as fast as the others.

Hmmmm, I didn't even test it, because I saw the hp and torque were sorta wrong. Any news on that Scirocco? With everyone else's tune it was "Okay," but, with your tune it was a second faster...

MrMelancholy15
Yeah, I'm sorry, I haven't had sufficient time to verify the S2000's potential speed against its actual speed. I think it's the sort of car that requires a good driver to achieve the full potential.

Got that right. I was chasing Norm last night. Couldnt get close enough to get around him. :(

But ive d/c Ed when he wasn't there... :(

Look at my results... they're much more easy to live with. I just need to plug in my PS3. I thought "my wireless router's like two feet away... What could I be losing?"

10 mbps and a huge amount of ping!

MrMelancholy15
Look at my results... they're much more easy to live with. I just need to plug in my PS3. I thought "my wireless router's like two feet away... What could I be losing?"

10 mbps and a huge amount of ping!

So when you host, I'll finish the race?!!! Count me in!

How old is your router. Theres a certain kind that the ps3 doesnt like to work with. Sorry, I forgot what kind it is. But I used to have the same problems. Upgraded my router to a newer one and everything was fine after that.

FlyinHawaiian77
How old is your router. Theres a certain kind that the ps3 doesnt like to work with. Sorry, I forgot what kind it is. But I used to have the same problems. Upgraded my router to a newer one and everything was fine after that.

We just got a new one...can't remember the date, but it was a month or two after Christmas. It's a netgear.

May sound stupid. But is it secured? And how many other devices are hooked up to it?

My wife restarted ours one time cause I was playing online, girls were on the wii watching netflix, she was on her laptop trying to watch netflix and my mother in law was on our main computer. She was wondering why we were getting lag. :lol:

MrMelancholy15
My Netgear's like three or four years old, but only splits into two channels, though it has room for four.

Mine does the 4 line thing too, we only have one going now too.

May sound stupid. But is it secured? And how many other devices are hooked up to it?

My wife restarted ours one time cause I was playing online, girls were on the wii watching netflix, she was on her laptop trying to watch netflix and my mother in law was on our main computer. She was wondering why we were getting lag. :lol:

Yeah, my family hates the neighbours for verbally abusing the children, smoking, yelling, and a couple joints that we've smelled through the walls. We are not sharing our internets with them.

FlyinHawaiian77

Yea, its secured. It has about 7 devices... A laptop 2 ps3's a kindle 2 iPods a 3ds (I <3 mario kart!) and some other nick naks. I think that's the problem.

Yea, its secured. It has about 7 devices... A laptop 2 ps3's a kindle 2 iPods a 3ds (I <3 mario kart!) and some other nick naks. I think that's the problem.

*Shudder* I almost thought that was James, yakking about his internet connection and his expertise towards recreating Alabama from his home in Michigan..

MrMelancholy15
*Shudder* I almost thought that was James, yakking about his internet connection and his expertise towards recreating Alabama from his home in Michigan..

Scary thoughts! I'm here for ya, if you need to talk it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back