World Super GT Championship | Pre-season, sign-ups thread

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 1,097 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dropped the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya from my testing as it's a very oversteery car.👎 I'm terrible with it. I like the yellow RX-7 and will probably enjoy the other two cars a well so who knows?

I haven't noticed much oversteer with it at all. In fact I'm leaning towards using it now.

Be careful with the double posts guys. What car are you talking about mech?

Let us know some times! Helps us out 👍

Glitch in Tsukuba, tried to go in the pits, didn't work, car ran straight into the wall. After it ran out of pit area it ran by itself. And I think Owens is trying to talk to me but he doesn't realize that I don't have a mic.

Be careful with the double posts guys. What car are you talking about mech?

Let us know some times! Helps us out 👍

I pulled a 57.1xx with the Garaiya before I dropped. Can probably get some more out of it.

Glitch in Tsukuba, tried to go in the pits, didn't work, car ran straight into the wall. After it ran out of pit area it ran by itself. And I think Owens is trying to talk to me but he doesn't realize that I don't have a mic.

In WSGTC, we always use the proper route to the pits (not saying you did not), and in many cases, you will be better off if you enter the pit-lane slow, under control (not saying you did no).

Pit-lane is very risky to enter at:
Laguna Seca
Monaco
Tsukuba
La Sarthe
Fuji
****, they are all risky.
What I want to highlight here, is that when entering and exiting the pits, you need to stay inside the proper lines, even if the game let you do otherwise. At Daytona, when you exit the pits, you have to stay on the inside of the gurad rails thru turn 1, even dough the game let you run straight out.

When going in to the pits at i.e Tsukuba, you have to turn off before the last turn, and stay on the tarmac.

This is not a response to your experiance during the test. I just found an opportunity to highlight how we deal with pit-lanes, in and out from pit rules. 👍

What car do you NOT want do drive? Would love some feedback! (Have I said that before? :lol:)

Think he was going to fast into pit. ;)

You typed "Help" , mechy. I turned mic on to aid in "helping". Hahaha

Tsukuba is fun. Be tight racing.

Last edited:
My Takata Dome NSX has now 612 PP. Can I use anything to downgrade the car to 610 PP?

Last edited:
I'm testing and tunning my car for WSGTC 2 and I did a quick 10 laps stint with my WSGTC 1 car.

Lexus IS 350 56.404
Arta Garaya 56.091

Close lap times, specially if we consider the low setup work I did so far on the Lexus. It's really hard to drive for now, with lots of oversteer(and I like my cars to oversteer a lot), specially when on power off the turns. But the Garaya was the same at the begining of season 1. Now after an entire season the setup is great for me.

:scared:

Don't know if I should switch car or keep in Team Arta.

My Takata Dome NSX has now 612 PP. Can I use anything to downgrade the car to 610 PP?

Honda RAYBRING NSX (Honda TAKATA DOME NSX, Honda ARTA NSX)
Engine stage 3
1100 kg
540 bhp
610 pp
PL: -
* bhp is not exactly the same for all NSX's. Make sure to stay at 610 pp when aero is maxed out and everything will be fine. You may reduce your aero settinge, but you can not make up for the pp lost by upgrading your engine (turn up the power limiter e.t.c.).

I will post the exact bhp allowed for each NSX as soon as we start testing.

Pre-season race this Friday. We will run 3 races at 3 different tracks. Distance: 70 km/race

Connect Time: 15.30 PM (EST), 19.30 PM (GMT), 20.30 PM (BST), 21.30 PM (CET).
Green Flag: 16.00 PM (EST), 20.00 PM (GMT), 21.00 PM (BST), 22.00 PM (CET).

Sign up list: (First 7 in each class will make this race. If we end up with a lot of drivers, making another room is no problem ofc. But I really want to do the pre-season races as mixed class for the new guys to get to know the concept, learning procedures and so on.)

GT500:
1. Denilson (chorda)
2. Wardez (Wardez)
3. w-g-e (GTP_w-g-e)
4. redreevos (redreevos)
5. monoha (GTP_monoha)
6. Henry 22 (REDLINED_22)
7. OwensRacing (OwensRacing)
8. SohnVonStig (GTP_SOHNVONSTIG)

GT300
1. Andil (Moieman)
2. Piket (tony1311)
3. Scanny_Flick (Scanny_Flick)
4. akmuq (GTP_akmuq)
5. otsdarva (MH4wheel)
6. MULE_9242 (MULE_9242)
7. mechyboy27 (mechyboy27)
8. Aderrrm (GTP_Aderrrm)

Waiting list/race room 2

GT500
Paginas1 (Paginas) - Not sure what im doing friday, will let you know closer to date
competizione (GTP_Senninha2) - Can only make one race. Will fill up the grid if it's not full in the GT500 class.

GT300

NOTE: We will use cars that run in line with WSGTC 2 spec. The list of (proposed) allowed mods is in this threads 5th post. Take a look at it and make sure the car that you use this Friday is tuned in line with the suggestion.

Copy the ENTIRE post. Yes, this sentance as well.

Denilson said 16 spots for these races was fine. :D

Aderrrm: 👍

I take for granted that all drivers are familiar with the GTP's OLR, and knows how to behave on track. Overly aggresive drivers will be removed from the series instantly.

In other words, respect eachothers positions on track, and don't try to overtake unless you're 100% sure you will make it. Divebombing down the inside does work against the AI. It does in most cases NOT work in the WSGTC.

I'll open up the room at around 8.15 PM (BST). Roomnumber will be posted in this thread as soon as the room is up.

Looking much forward to the race.

Last edited:
NSX:

RAYBRING
Engine stage 3
1100 kg
540 bhp
610 pp
PL: -

TAKATA DOME
1100 kg
539 bhp
610 pp
PL: 99 %

ARTA
1100 kg
539 bhp
610 pp
PL: 99 %

The PP is with AERO set to MAX. You may reduce your AERO, but you can NOT change the powerlimiter to make up for lost pp due to lower AERO settings.

Questions?

Last edited:
Nope, all is clear now. I'm doing WRS with the Takata Dome NSX, so I might as well use that car online.

i think i will be in tonight, however i see there are 16 people so i will just hang around and if there is room il join :D

I feel stupid - The pre-season race is saturday, not friday as I thought. Won't be able to participate, sorry :(

EDIT: wait, I'm confused, is it tonight?

I feel stupid - The pre-season race is saturday, not friday as I thought. Won't be able to participate, sorry :(

EDIT: wait, I'm confused, is it tonight?

Yes, it's "tonight" for the Euros, this afternoon for us in the U.S, Friday.
Deni accidently put the date down as the 11th and not the tenth I believe.

Nope, all is clear now. I'm doing WRS with the Takata Dome NSX, so I might as well use that car online.

It's going to be very interesting to see your times in the NSX. Since I'm not confident at all that I'm any good with it, I'm a tad insecure about the level of mods. Looking much forward to see you on track with it. 👍

Friday as always.. Sorry about the typo. Hope all knows we always race fridays.. :scared:

Car selection method been decided? I suggest last seasons points order then new racers via order of sign.

Anyone wanna open a room today???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back