::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
We should probably have another look at the "two tire" rule.

If you asked me, it lets a lot of room for us to explore,therefore some one may find a way to take advantage of the situation. I think making it no more than two tires inside the white line is the way to go.

Thanks for the pics. But here's the issue at hand.

It clearly states in my Rules that you have to have 2 tires 'On the rumble strips' but as we can see, Monza curbs has green paint. I will let this pass and consider it clean (his next best lap was only 3 tenths slower i believe), but after this week i will change the rule to - 'All green painted stuff/things/etc is not part of the track'

Qualifying Room Number

Room No: 1472-6399-8580-0414-1219

Please, if you already qualified last week, do not enter this room!

Thanks for the pics. But here's the issue at hand.

It clearly states in my Rules that you have to have 2 tires 'On the rumble strips' but as we can see, Monza curbs has green paint. I will let this pass and consider it clean (his next best lap was only 3 tenths slower i believe), but after this week i will change the rule to - 'All green painted stuff/things/etc is not part of the track'

So it's clean for Friday's race?

Edit: and that means people qualifying tonight will get better times. Oh well. :D

So it's clean for Friday's race?

Edit: and that means people qualifying tonight will get better times. Oh well. :D

maybe not, as its a big risk on taking it, you could go all the way over and get a dirty lap lol

Rules
c) The Rumble Strips are part of the track; however, the green painted concrete next to it are not.

Very confusing, I don't think it's fair for Wednesday's qualifiers to be able to use that just because one driver did on Monday - Pretty sure the rest of us stuck to the red and white kerbs. "Green painted" to me suggests those kerbs are out of bounds. Now it's been discussed, every driver in Wednesday quali will be using the green kerbs, while the majority of us in Monday were under the assumption that they were out of bounds :\

Masi I read the stuff in the last posts.
And saw the idea of a longer race. I think the most laps was 35.
I'd like to see longer races!

Also, what about a "Nations Cup"??

Very confusing, I don't think it's fair for Wednesday's qualifiers to be able to use that just because one driver did on Monday - Pretty sure the rest of us stuck to the red and white kerbs. "Green painted" to me suggests those kerbs are out of bounds. Now it's been discussed, every driver in Wednesday quali will be using the green kerbs, while the majority of us in Monday were under the assumption that they were out of bounds :\

That's true, but it's preseason for a reason... We don't want this kind of problems when the championship kicks off for real!

For now, just let it slide..

my lap is clean but very close to being dirty i have reviewed it myself if anyone wants to check they are welcome

whats ur psn name?
if its senni... then il check replay tomorrow after i finish work, im sure ur fine but it was very close

GT500
1---1'45.990---Paginas
2---1'46.852---NilsUrban
3---1'46.978---OwensRacing
4---1'47.764---GTP_Paggydaggy
5---1'48.393---faqoldschool
6---1'49.543---RetriSearain​

GT300
1---1'53.886---GTP_Senninha
2---1'55.176---GTP_Masicampo
3---1'56.861---GTP_african_kat
4---1'57.000---cranky123
5---1'57.120---krosox
6---1'58.133---Scanny_Flick
7---1'58.824---cranky456
8---2'00.929---donoman3000​

Notable No-Shows
Johnkiller2
Neomone

Comments (Excuses): Pressure really adds to the drama... similar to Andy, I was doing low 1'54s in practice, but went too safe in qualy... Senninha put out a great lap and grabs the Pole for the third straight week 👍
Impressive laps for the top 3 in GT500 also. I think all of them drove Nismo Z's... i guess we won't be in shortage of red cars come raceday.

we didnt use them today we said they were out of bounds and i think nycrom run again.

donoman, here was the questionable spot, the tire barely touching, next frame the tire is back on red completely as well frame prior shows it on completely. I say it s touching and that is good.

IMG00286-20110126-1739.jpg

GT500
1---1'45.990---Paginas
2---1'46.852---NilsUrban
3---1'46.978---OwensRacing
4---1'47.764---GTP_Paggydaggy
5---1'48.393---faqoldschool
6---1'49.543---RetriSearain​

GT300
1---1'53.886---GTP_Senninha
2---1'55.176---GTP_Masicampo
3---1'56.861---GTP_african_kat
4---1'57.000---cranky123
5---1'57.120---krosox
6---1'58.133---Scanny_Flick
7---1'58.824---cranky456
8---2'00.929---donoman3000​

Notable No-Shows
Johnkiller2
Neomone

Comments (Excuses): Pressure really adds to the drama... similar to Andy, I was doing low 1'54s in practice, but went too safe in qualy... Senninha put out a great lap and grabs the Pole for the third straight week 👍
Impressive laps for the top 3 in GT500 also. I think all of them drove Nismo Z's... i guess we won't be in shortage of red cars come raceday.

u gonna put these with mondays results to find top 14. if we get in top 14 do we get to race.

donoman, here was the questionable spot, the tire barely touching, next frame the tire is back on red completely as well frame prior shows it on completely. I say it s touching and that is good.

IMG00286-20110126-1739.jpg

sorry to disagree but id say that was off. And for future id say atleast 20% of tyre contact or something like that. there is very litltle if any contact there.

Back