::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
No kidding one foot before and after have that tire about half way on red....this has car and appears tire touching.......as well this after a late brake and he was recovering, not as if it gained him time for the pole. . .however if its not clean then it is not clean.

No kidding one foot before and after have that tire about half way on red....this has car and appears tire touching.......as well this after a late brake and he was recovering, not as if it gained him time for the pole. . .however if its not clean then it is not clean.

I havent seen replay but if he didnt gain time then id say it doesnt matter for this instance.

Monza Super Lap Qualifying Results

MonzaQualyResults2.jpg

Sorry guys, don't have the car selections...

sorry to disagree but id say that was off. And for future id say atleast 20% of tyre contact or something like that. there is very litltle if any contact there.

The rules are simple.. 2 tyres need to be in contact (NOT 20% in contact) with the track (tarmac/red and white rumble strips (curbs)) at all times.. If so, it's legit..

As for the picture, 2 tyres are clearly in contact with red and white rumble strip, therefore legit. Simple.

The rules are simple.. 2 tyres need to be in contact (NOT 20% in contact) with the track (tarmac/red and white rumble strips (curbs)) at all times.. If so, it's legit..

As for the picture, 2 tyres are clearly in contact with red and white rumble strip, therefore legit. Simple.

i agree with you but i still cant tell cos of shadow if it is touching. looks very close. either way.

damn, i ran a 1:46:366 early today in the practice lobby but when it came quali time i couldnt quite reach it...1:48.393

does the track seem lose all its grip to anyone else when in the actual race online vs pre-race warmups...my car would not stick through the final esses to save my life when we ran live quali

live qualit was a blast...it had my blood pumping like it was race day

masi, how many laps are we runnning on friday?

In such a long race being that nit picky for a qualifying lap is a little OCD. The fact of the matter is, when the race is over it doesn't matter too much where you qualified more than where you finished.

i agree with you but i still cant tell cos of shadow if it is touching. looks very close. either way.

Yes, it looks really close.. But if a shadow makes the situation hard to judge.. Well, as long as any picture can't prove that 2 wheels are not in contact with the track (tarmac/red and white rumble strip (corbs)), it's legit..

innocent until proven quilty, you know... :)

In such a long race being that nit picky for a qualifying lap is a little OCD. The fact of the matter is, when the race is over it doesn't matter too much where you qualified more than where you finished.

That was my Coach's motto back in my High School Footballl days...

"It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

UPDATE: Schedule change for Division 1!

I will host both races! Hopefully, everyone in D1 is ok with the adjustments!

Choices: run again, or keep your first run.

I wouldn't worry... chances are, 1 or 2 from D2 will not show up...

UPDATE: Schedule change for Division 1!

I will host both races! Hopefully, everyone in D1 is ok with the adjustments!

I can't assure you i will attend at that times.

I may be at work still.

Depends in how the day goes.:boggled:

And i still gotta eat.

Choices: run again, or keep your first run.

I wouldn't worry... chances are, 1 or 2 from D2 will not show up...

Lol ok he didnt know that :( he ran again cause all other gt300 did. Then he did a bad lap when will he know if he can race on friday.

He will want to be online and waiting raceday at race time for the call if a spot opens up. :)

I wasn't able to attend at 9pm due to personal reasons but was able to attend at 8pm.
Take it im out of the race? Or can i start from the very back?

Whats the best time for you kamy?

8:00 or 8:30 GMT

If anyone from D2 can host will you change the start time??

If everything goes well, i should be home near the start, but that would mean i would have to leave work at the right time, wich almost never happens.

8:00 or 8:30 GMT

If anyone from D2 can host will you change the start time??

If everything goes well, i should be home near the start, but that would mean i would have to leave work at the right time, wich almost never happens.

Well, seems like everyone who qualified had no problems with my connection... but if we can find another host for D2, we can move the D1 time forward to suit your schedule.

If we can find a suitable host, here is what it will look like....

Division 1

Connect Time: 11.00 am PST | 07.00 pm GMT | 08.00 pm CET
Race Time: 12.00 pm PST | 8.00 pm GMT | 9.00 pm CET
Host: GTP_Masicampo
Room No: TBA

Division 2

Connect Time: 11.00 am PST / 07.00 pm GMT / 8.00 pm CET
Race Time: 12.30 pm PST / 08.30 pm GMT / 9.30 pm CET
Host: TBA

i will be ready on raceday if some one does not show up. i did not do my best in either qualifiers. let me know on raceday if someone does not show up.

found the qualifiers exciting tho and think this is a great league :)

Well, seems like everyone who qualified had no problems with my connection... but if we can find another host for D2, we can move the D1 time forward to suit your schedule.

If we can find a suitable find a host, here is what it will look like....

Division 1

Connect Time: 11.00 am PST | 07.00 pm GMT | 08.00 pm CET
Race Time: 12.00 pm PST | 8.00 pm GMT | 9.00 pm CET
Host: GTP_Masicampo

Division 2

Connect Time: 01.00 pm PST / 09.00 pm GMT / 10.00 pm CET
Race Time: 02.00 pm PST / 10.00 pm GMT / 11.00 pm CET
Host: TBA

id offer but my connection isnt up to it evryone would lag really bad but me.

hey guys just got back to the pc and saw the discussion here re: my lap dirty/clean.

it seems consensus is clean yes?

knew that one was going to be questionable as i braked way late there. not that it will matter much as my time stank up the place and i'm only on waiting list for friday!

best i could do in practice alone was only about a second better so i don't think i'd be that competitive with the guys at the top of the qualifying anyway.

thanks!

-d

hey guys just got back to the pc and saw the discussion here re: my lap dirty/clean.

knew that one was going to be questionable as i braked way late there. not that it will matter much as my time stank up the place and i'm only on waiting list for friday!

best i could do in practice alone was only about a second better so i don't think i'd be that competitive with the guys at the top of the qualifying anyway.

thanks!

-d

Competition only makes you better. Keep practicing 👍

edit your 'quote' cranky, i changed the time for D2.

sorry what time has changed i didnt see before are you hosting both again? My brain is fried lol to many laps of monza this week :).

So connect time is an hour before race wats the deadline for people to join so we know when someone doesnt show?

Oh and i know you wanted i a 1:54 but your lap looked great when i watched and when you warmed tyres. i never thought about doing that.

thanks!

-d

ive taken closer look at pic and you are touching so clean but talk about driving on the edge :)

I wasn't able to attend at 9pm due to personal reasons but was able to attend at 8pm.
Take it im out of the race? Or can i start from the very back?

I can put you on the waiting list if you want.

@ cranky - thanks, and schedule right now is on Page 1. It will change if we get a proper D2 host.

Back