WSCC 1° Super GT300 & GT500 - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 217 comments
@gippone: update informations

- I got a message from teeds that he cannot continue in GT500 because it is too late for him. But he continues in GT300.

- I have choosen the Castrol Mugen NSX '00 for GT500

updated.

sorry for teeds, he's one of the bests :(

Remember: races thursday are in Turbogeit's lounge

Just sent a FR to all those who were not yet on my friends list.

Got room for 2 more drivers Turbo? We race with you on wendesday nights.👍

If you dont get confirmation we might be able to fill 2 slots in each series.

Can you already give the two names and car choices for both series.

There is at least 1 slot free for race 2, but it is rather unlikely that everybody will confirm its participation.

Can you already give the two names and car choices for both series.

There is at least 1 slot free for race 2, but it is rather unlikely that everybody will confirm its participation.

I will take the Autobacs Arta Garaiya 08 and the Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT R 08 still waiting for freind to get back to me have asked if hes free. When is confirmation cut off just ive done no testing and wont bother until confirmed hard pushed for freetime.👍

I will take the Autobacs Arta Garaiya 08 and the Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT R 08 still waiting for freind to get back to me have asked if hes free. When is confirmation cut off just ive done no testing and wont bother until confirmed hard pushed for freetime.👍

Welcome johnboy1112, you're in :)

I've also updated the laps for tomorrow races on the main page

REMEMBER EVERYONE THAT FOR THE GT300 THE TRACK IS FUJI GT not F

Here are the videos from GT300 on the neu WSCC Channel. Please go ahead and subscribe to it on youtube :D.

@turbo Please when you update the videos on the first post tell me so I can delete the pre season race video from my personal account ;)

Hope you guys like it :)

Pre-Season Race:

Race 1:

Is it possible to change my GT300 car? I'd like to change to the RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.

If not, it's ok. Just had some time for more practice and like the way this car drives. :)

Is it possible to change my GT300 car? I'd like to change to the RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.

If not, it's ok. Just had some time for more practice and like the way this car drives. :)

I'm sorry boshuter but I's only possible to change GT500 car up until today race

I just want to remember that races today are in turbogeit's lounge :)

Bad news gprili: I'm afraid I won't be able to make the races today. I might even have to pull out of the series this month due to work load. I will see what can be done with scheduling and all that but if I can't, I wish you all great races! I will be back once the smoke clears.
The good news is I'm not a starving actor this summer. Hollywood has called - which means I pretty much have to drop everything and become their slave for a month.
I will be here in spirit, at least, and will keep updating the Hall of Champions with any of our new event winners.

Also, to all WSCC members - Feel free to post any photos from your races in the WSCC Action Photo Gallery.

Hi Badger-X-, that Hollywood has called is great news and we are happy for you. Looking out for the movie!

We hope we will see you back soon.

Important news:

Due to qualifying times - grid position issues, we will do a test this evening:

- Qualifying starts 10 minutes before the races (with a countdown).
- Once qualifying started, nobody leaves the track (do not go to lounge or pits by exit button)
- If you leave the track, you loose your grid position: obligation to close up at the back of the field at exit of turn 1.

Indianapolis Motor Speedway - GT500

1zdordf.jpg

33a3xxk.jpg

My first attempt at uploading pictures! Hope you like them...

Very close bumper to bumper racing tonight! Teeds' pit strategy combined with his super fast in-lap allowed him to break away from the chase pack in the GT300 race. Impressive Schumacher style win! The GT500 race saw some of the closest and toughest racing yet in a 4-way battle for the lead, the pic below speaks for itself. Edit: Just watched the whole GT500 replay, turbogeit and cobrius had an epic battle the whole race until the very end, this is better than TV :)
GT500_01.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: Just watched the whole GT500 replay, turbogeit and cobrius had an epic battle the whole race until the very end, this is better than TV :)

I can confirm: best battle I ever had (Thanks Cobrius). And I think our cars didn't even touch (or perhaps one or two small touches).
Reminds another great battle we had, at the beginning of WSCC, in a Lupo race, during more than 10 laps, which finally ended when Cobrius got off in the corner leading to the oval.

But I must admit: in the GT500, it is much more exciting.

That shows also the importance of practice: a battle like that, two months ago, would have ended in a crash.

Other Comments:

- We saw also that when room settings disable voice chat, there is no lag at all.
- New qualifying procedure seems to work. Don't understand why it didn't when we first tested it 2 months ago. Perhaps that during that test, someone went out and came in while we didn't see it.

This sure was an epic battle turbogeit, the best I've had too. I never realized how close we got to Atlas just before the pit-stop.

Almost every time when racing on this track I end up playing in the sand but not this time. :) The close racing probably helped me keeping concentrated, also I don't get stressed as much as I used to.

I had a good race in the GT300 too, managed to keep up with the leaders until the pit-stop. Their battle slowed them down just a little bit I think and I was waiting for them to take each other out, :cool: but never happened.

Looked like I got stuck behind cars in the pits both entering and leaving and could not get back after that.

Anyway good races yesterday and watch out in the GT500 I might start practising with the Toyota ;)

Back