FITT 535PP FR Tuner Challenge

Well I have faith in my Clueless brother, and a fat Challenger must be NEWDRIVER :dopey:

makes me proud *whipes tear+

I know that my clueless car the only one who will know it is my clueless brother :sly: who I learn a lot from his tunes proud to be clueless number 2 👍

EDIT :

@ Cy
You call my car is tub :lol:
But I love it like that heavy with this high HP because if I remove more weight from it will be really a tub with half full of water and you can't control it :sly:

Thank you all for testing my car 👍 it was a pleasure for me to see my car have almost the same lap time with you ALL and that make me more happy even its not that fast or the fastest but still i prove that this car need a good tuner to look for it NOT me for sure and make it better than me .👍
My lap time was 1:12:124 .

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
Why do you think this?

M3 i know that RJ love to tune his cars like this not easy to Handel but if you got it right it will be the most fun car to race by it on online races . 👍

M5 i know that praiano tune it because of the way of the gear box looks and the way it shafting between gap of the road smooth in corner .👍

Camaro its Hami LSD who know how to us it to let the car under street or over steer 👍

Oops sorry DOUBLE POST :(

Last edited:
M3 i know that RJ love to tune his cars like this not easy to Handel but if you got it right it will be the most fun car to race by it on online races . 👍

M5 i know that praiano tune it because of the way of the gear box looks and the way it shafting between gap of the road smooth in corner .👍

Camaro its Hami LSD who know how to us it to let the car under street or over steer 👍

Oops sorry DOUBLE POST :(

RJ did not tune the M3. RJ picked much later.

Nice investigating from the community to confirm that Praiano tuned the M5 and I tuned the Camaro. I stayed true to my LSD settings. I do not think you can find another tune of mine that uses LSD decel higher than maybe 12. As for my gearbox, all on my numbers always, always, always end in either 5 or zero. My usual camber settings and toe settings were not effective. I tried a more Praiano like setting (lower camber and almost no toe). On the other hand, I notice that Praiano's camber settings look more like my method.

@ Cy
You call my car is tub :lol:
But I love it like that heavy with this high HP because if I remove more weight from it will be really a tub with half full of water and you can't control it :sly:

You've been hanging around Krenkers for too long and you've driven too many of my fat Elises :sly:

For me, the Challenger would have won the best looking car, were it not for the Alfa. I normally loath Alfas, but that 8C is gorgeous...

{Cy}

The jig is up; you've tuned the IS-F. :sly:

Good guess, but not RJ. When I saw his pick I though, man, you passed up some great cars. RJ went full in on the challenge. If BMWs would have been available, RJ probably would have passed and went for something more challenging.

Then RJ tuned the Vette, and the Viper belongs to Cy?

Edit: Now that I think about it.. Cy might have gone for the IS-F. Guessing is not my forte. :lol:

Last edited:
Nice investigating from the community to confirm that Praiano tuned the M5 and I tuned the Camaro. I stayed true to my LSD settings. On the other hand, I notice that Praiano's camber settings look more like my method.

Yes, i love this car in the game since a long time. Not the premium one that is slower in my opinion and have a diferent sensation at the wheel.
The value of my LSD decell is this time a lot over of what i use generally. I had problems in the right corner after the chicane down the oposit straight. I've put this high value LSD and after i did some good fast stable pass with a higher spedd ,letting me accellerate earlier ,because inline and feeling safe to be agressive 1:10.400. That's the reason, only for one corner and it stay like this.

I love the gears too, 7 are easy to manage and make a nice song.

Camber is not so important, i don't spend a lot of time on it, but LSD and TOE are really crucial . They are the main key together with springs and ARB in my opinion.

Congrats to Newdriver !!!

:)👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Yes, i love this car in the game since a long time. Not the premium one that is slower in my opinion and have a diferent sensation at the wheel.
The value of my LSD decell is this time a lot over of what i use generally. I had problems in the right corner after the chicane down the oposit straight. I've put this high value LSD and after i did some good fast stable pass with a higher spedd ,letting me accellerate earlier ,because inline and feeling safe to be agressive. That's the reason, only for one corner and it stay like this.

I love the gears too, 7 are easy to manage and make a nice song.

Camber is not so important, i don't spend a lot of time on it, but LSD and TOE are really crucial . They are the main key together with springs and ARB in my opinion.

Congrats to Newdriver !!!

:)👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thank you Praiano i can't say this is not your car i will be blind man . 👍
You also Hami 👍
Both of you have did many things to this community to improve the way they tune the cars well done all .

Good guess, but not RJ. When I saw his pick I though, man, you passed up some great cars. RJ went full in on the challenge. If BMWs would have been available, RJ probably would have passed and went for something more challenging.

I would've been sorely tempted by the M5 or Camaro (as either one could've been an absolute winner) but once draft order was released I knew I wasn't going to have either. I was torn between what I took and the '02 XKR; the XKR was much, much, much, much better as a baseline tune (over a second faster :eek: ) but there were certain things I knew I couldn't tune out, like having to choose between mid-corner grip or braking.

So I took the one that I'd never been able to make myself happy with and somehow managed to balance it reasonably, though there's only so much that could be done with the grip I had. It's still terrible in comparison to everyone else's but it's leagues ahead of where I actually expected it to be. Coming from the high 1:14s in early testing (with no real knowledge of Rome) to high 1:12s made me quite happy.

I would've been sorely tempted by the M5 or Camaro (as either one could've been an absolute winner) but once draft order was released I knew I wasn't going to have either. I was torn between what I took and the '02 XKR; the XKR was much, much, much, much better as a baseline tune (over a second faster :eek: ) but there were certain things I knew I couldn't tune out, like having to choose between mid-corner grip or braking.

So I took the one that I'd never been able to make myself happy with and somehow managed to balance it reasonably, though there's only so much that could be done with the grip I had. It's still terrible in comparison to everyone else's but it's leagues ahead of where I actually expected it to be. Coming from the high 1:14s in early testing (with no real knowledge of Rome) to high 1:12s made me quite happy.

'96 'Vette C4? I imagine that was a bit of a handful to start with.

'96 'Vette C4? I imagine that was a bit of a handful to start with.

The C4 was a handful after tuning, I don't want to think what it's like without it. Plus I managed a mid to high 1:12 in it, so it could be RJ's...

{Cy}

Last edited:
Edit: Now that I think about it.. Cy might have gone for the IS-F. Guessing is not my forte. :lol:

I'm now thinking Cy did the Lexus. Of the remaining cars it was the tightest - I'm pretty sure Cy likes it tight after using some of his 'Ring tunes.

MCH
I want see your testing and the comment on the cars please . Is it soon or you didn't start it yet ?
And also DB didn't give DC for the cars .

Xande is the Benz and I'll call the Viper JTQ's. :)

You got me on the Viper. I couldn't find a transmission tune that was much faster without needing excessive control to keep from spinning out. I also stopped tuning it for the last week before deadline, and just threw alignment settings on it and sent it to mch. I do have a different version with st.1 weight and st.1 engine that is much quicker and a blast to drive. At least now I can post the revised tune for it.

I'm now thinking Cy did the Lexus. Of the remaining cars it was the tightest - I'm pretty sure Cy likes it tight after using some of his 'Ring tunes.

Yes Cy did tune the Lexus.

Xande is the Benz and I'll call the Viper JTQ's. :)

Xande did tune the Benz. Paint job and rims kind of gives his away.

JTQ did tune the Viper.

MCH
I want see your testing and the comment on the cars please . Is it soon or you didn't start it yet ?
And also DB didn't give DC for the cars .

I have not had time to test. Not sure that I want to test this late in. My times are too close to Praiano's and I don't want my testing to influence the results. Will see how things go tonight and tomorrow night.

There are still three unknown tuners?

Last edited:
MCH I want see your testing and the comment on the cars please . Is it soon or you didn't start it yet ? And also DB didn't give DC for the cars .

I will be running everything a second time. Mostly for DC but also another shot for lap time if they happen to be faster now that I know the track better. I expect they will be done tomorrow night.

Edit: I've added some DCs and a couple updated times. Couldn't find the 10.5 I know the M5 can do.

Last edited:
Great job on the guesses, guys. I've been wrong on every single one, so that should make everyone else feel better. Greetings from China...I found a VPN that allows me to get around the governed router. Shame that I missed alot of the guessing though. Once Hami mentioned that his had a noticeable flaw, I immediately thought about the gear ratios...he's particular about the 0's and 5's. Should have known.

TEST RESULTS

Camaro Z 28 1:14.039 DC 3.5
Had a bit of trouble on turn in,couldn't nail the apex,cost me some time.Gearbox rows through em nicely.Hard braking keeps it nice and stable.Easy ride.

Mercedes Benz c63 1:13.913 DC 4.7
7 Speed converted to a 5 speed.Nicely done.Very stable through the elevation changes,and the handling was very good.Just enough braking initiates just a slight bit of oversteer allowing for excellent car rotation and predictable corner exit.Lots of fun once you get used to it.

Dodge Viper 1:13.536 DC 4.3
6 gears.Never saw 6th gear,didn't even notice.But there did seem to be a lull between 4th and 5th.No matter for me.I was too busy enjoying the ride.Lots of grip through the uneven parts of the track.Braking into and through the corners was almost perfect,with just a bit of body roll on exit.

Jaguar XJ 1:13.534 DC 3.8
The car seemed a bit too heavy,with a little too much body roll for me to get the best out of it.Nice acceleration and it carries itself well,but cornering was a bit tricky for me.

Corvette C6 1:13.361 DC 3.8
Corner entry at high speed was a bit tricky.The slow in fast out approach got me my most consistant times.Handling was very good,especially through the elevation changes,maybe just a bit too stiff for my driving style.

Dodge Challenger 1:13.122 DC 3.9
The car seems a bit heavy,especially when braking hard,had a bit of trouble shedding speed and gaining a stable entry.But it held nicely through the exit,and I could get back on the gas in a quick and predictable manner.

Lexus ISF 1:12.933 DC 5.0
All 8 gears judiciously applied at a high rate of velocity.Outstanding.Turning in,through and out of corners is perfect,with just a hint of oversteer to help you through it all in a very predictable fashion.Brake deep into the braking zones and get back on the accelerator really fast.Excellent car and my favorite of the shoot out.

BMW M3 1:12.826 DC 4.9
Getting hard to find things to say now.I sat for 10 minutes after testing (beating the stuffing out of) this car trying to compose my thoughts and came up with 5 words: Hard to find something wrong.Just get into the car and drive real fast.I'll take 2 please!

Corvette Gransport 1:12.821 DC 4.5
What a fast car.Quick and agile,ready to go fast from the start.One itty bitty problem for me was on brake pedal lifting there seemed to be a bit of oversteer which I had trouble correcting.High speed turn in cost me some time because of this,otherwise the car was a blast to drive.

Alfa Romeo 1:12.691 DC 4.8
A light,quick nimble ride.Seemed a bit skittish through the elevation changes,but thats probably because I was going so fast.Cornering is an afterthought,just point and shoot.This car brought out the aggressive driver in me and it forgave any little mistake I made.Nice.

Ferrari 599 1:12.423 DC 4.9
I really like the way the Italian cars are portrayed in the game,and this one is no exception.It was a bit tricky on corner exit but proper throttle control allowed me to really nail it.Deep braking on a straight even line made for a very thrilling ride.Awesome tune.

Camaro SS 1:12.325 DC 5.0
This car demanded a little more finesse,a light touch if you please.Precise input on the throttle and brakes led to carrying speed through the corners which,in my humble opinion,was the best of the bunch in that regard.I didn't have to stop the car,it was more like just slowing down and easing through the turns nice and gently,but really really fast.(hard to explain)

BMW M5 1:12.178 DC 5.0
My oh my,what a fast car.Thankfully,it brakes in a nice straight line making for a stable easy entry.Just be careful when you exit as this cars animalistic nature will loosen your back end a bit.Very easy to drive and a beast at the same time.Winner.

Two more to finish tomorrow. Lots of interesting tunes. Great event you put together Hami!

Let's try to finish up tonight and tomorrow (Monday). There are a few driver's choice to be completed. I will not be testing. Work has been really busy the last few weeks so I have had the PS3 on only a couple of short times. I did test Praiano's M5 against my Camaro SS. Did a 111.6 with the M5 and a 111.9 with my Camaro. Kind of confirms everyone else's results.

Praiano's M5 - This car is fast, but it requires a good corner entry. If you miss the entry, there will be no recovery of the lap time. If turn in is done well, the car will carry speed all the way through the corner. If entry is a little late, the car has a bit of push mid corner and can have a bit of oversteer at late exit. Great tune Praiano. For driver's choice, I would have called this a 4.2 because of the unforgiving mid corner and exit. Well done.

My Camaro SS - Thought that I would mention that my car felt a little different when driven on share vs. when I tuned it in the offline practice area. It still had the same balance, but felt like it lost some grip. Almost like I was on sport medium tires on share vs. sport soft in offline. I wouldn't change anything in the tune. It isn't a point and shoot type of a drive. It really reacts to you. There are subtle changes that can be made during the corner. I have not had success with the Camaro in the past, but really worked hard on it and am happy with the result. Expect to see me with this Camaro tune in online lobbies in the future, but painted Lime Green Metallic.

Also, there are three tunes that have not been guessed. Anyone want to take the first shot?

Corvette (C5) '04
Ferrari 599
M3

Last edited:
I'll pin the C5 on DB, the M3 on rob, and the 599 on Lionheart by process of elimination.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. All correct. Lionheart impressed me with the 599. Very respectable tune.

New leaders.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8785114#post8785114

Lap Times
1. BMW M5
2. Camaro SS '10
3. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
4. Ferrari 599
5. BMW M3 Coupe '07

Driver's Choice
1. BMW M5
2. BMW M3
3. tie Ferrari 500 and Camaro SS '10