FITT 535PP FR Tuner Challenge

You made the shootout interesting and now you making it more of fun and more of challenge and interesting idea to who tunes the cars , well done my friend 👍

Anyone can guess. Just don't comment on your own tune. No correct guess yet. Let's add these in. Who tuned these?
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione ‘08 jtqmopar
Camaro Z28 '97 Krenkme
Corvette Zo6 Trackripper123

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
You made the shootout interesting and now you making it more of fun and more of challenge and interesting idea to who tunes the cars , well done my friend 👍

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione ‘08 jtqmopar
Camaro Z28 '97 Krenkme
Corvette Zo6 Trackripper123

ND:dopey:

We have our first winner. Krenkme did tune the Camaro Z28 '97. What evidence lead you to making that guess?

I will add Krenkme's name to the score sheet. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8785114#post8785114

I'm gonna put this out there: did Hami actually do the Alfa, and all this talk of others using the lime green is actually a double bluff? :lol:

I'm gonna put this out there: did Hami actually do the Alfa, and all this talk of others using the lime green is actually a double bluff? :lol:

Nice play. No. I won't fib. I tuned one of the other twelve. I do think it was a cool move by one tuner to pick the exact color that I use, Honda Lime Green Metallic and then to add black rims. I usually only use black or silver rims.

I also don't think people will guess my car very easily. It is not green and I strayed from some of my usual settings because the car wanted it. I tested really hard for this one.

We have our first winner. Krenkme did tune the Camaro Z28 '97. What evidence lead you to making that guess? I will add Krenkme's name to the score sheet. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8785114#post8785114
I know that Krenkme tune that car as this car one of the two oldest cars in our shootout and also i know that Krenkme love Matt Color .He like to paint his cars Matt black red rims and gray Matt yellow rims . That what let me guess to be his tune .

I'm gonna say Praiano for the Alfa.

Don't have time tonight but I am going to start a second run on all the cars this week. Now that I'm less concerned about getting around the track I want to take a deep dive into the feel of the cars to give a nice DC score.

I'm also quite glad to see someone I recognize in the member of the week. :D But my hockey town is still better than your Hockey Town. :lol: :cheers:

Ok, looking through the list and the responses so far, I'm gonna say that Lionheart is responsible for the Alfa. There's only two other people I can think of and I don't think it's either of them...

{Cy}

I'm gonna say Praiano for the Alfa.

Don't have time tonight but I am going to start a second run on all the cars this week. Now that I'm less concerned about getting around the track I want to take a deep dive into the feel of the cars to give a nice DC score.

I'm also quite glad to see someone I recognize in the member of the week. :D But my hockey town is still better than your Hockey Town. :lol: :cheers:

Not Praiano.

And about to drop the gloves over the Hockeytown comment. Really any team in Canada should have the honor of Hockeytown, but we are better marketers of their game, so Detroit took it. Chicago is not Hockeytown. You may be champs, but the Blackhawks get trumped a bit by daBears, daBulls, daSox and daCubbies. I lived is Chicago for a few years - still have friends there - so have to give Chi-town some respect.

Oh, and thanks for the congrats. We have a good group of tuners here. It was nice to get some exposure, not just for me, but for the whole FITT group.

Ok, looking through the list and the responses so far, I'm gonna say that Lionheart is responsible for the Alfa. There's only two other people I can think of and I don't think it's either of them...

{Cy}

Not Lionheart.

Last edited:
Finally all done: Results

Revisited a few of the earlier cars and shaved a couple of tenths of two or three, couldn't improve the others. Maybe track fatigue set-in :crazy:. After more than 200 trips past The Colosseum I'm still no good at this track :dunce:.

@Hami - I realised using 'update' or something was pointless as I hadn't put in most of the times anyway, so you would need to go through most of them anyway. Just treat it all as new.

This is a great contest, a very challenging track for tuning and driving and the mystery tuners element adds a bit of fun and extra interest. I think if you had any one of the cars in isolation, most people would be pretty happy with them. Good work everyone 👍

:bowdown:you worked hard to test every car and distinguish each performance of each car should be pleasurable, besides the comments always constructive once again congratulations to all.

I'm out of ideas then. The only names I've not seen touted are ACSR and RJ and I can't believe either of them submitted the Alfa. So who'd'hell is it..?!? :ouch:

{Cy}

Was there a guess in this post somewhere? Pick one name. And by the way, there are three tuners still in play for the Alfa, not just two.

Was there a guess in this post somewhere? Pick one name. And by the way, there are three tuners still in play for the Alfa, not just two.

:indiff: DigiB..?? Don't think he's been mentioned yet. I don't really want the car to belong to any of them, assuming that DigiB is the 3rd man, but I just don't think that the Alfa is an ACSR or RJ car, so my guess would have to be DigitalBaka :scared:

{Cy}

:indiff: DigiB..?? Don't think he's been mentioned yet. I don't really want the car to belong to any of them, assuming that DigiB is the 3rd man, but I just don't think that the Alfa is an ACSR or RJ car, so my guess would have to be DigitalBaka :scared:

{Cy}

Not Digital Baka. Look closely at the tune for clues.

Hami - I noticed my Jag time is still 114.755 on the spreadsheet, it should be 1:13.644. You must have missed that one when you updated - all the others are correct, cheers.

Got it. Fixed. Thanks for double checking.

Not Digital Baka. Look closely at the tune for clues.

The only thing I can see in the tune that stands out as someone in particular, is the gearbox, which has a shade of RKM about it. Is it RJ's..?? He likes a 2.500 final drive.

Anyone else fancy taking a guess, cuz otherwise I'm going to start at the top of the list and work my way down alphabetically :sly:

{Cy}

The only thing I can see in the tune that stands out as someone in particular, is the gearbox, which has a shade of RKM about it. Is it RJ's..?? He likes a 2.500 final drive.

Anyone else fancy taking a guess, cuz otherwise I'm going to start at the top of the list and work my way down alphabetically :sly:

{Cy}

:lol:

{Cy}

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No. It is not RJ.

Since there is only one guess left, ACSR421 is the only tuner left on the list, so let's give credit to CyKosis for his investigative :lol: efforts.

ACSR421 tuned the Alfa. Nice thought to paint it my favorite colors. It would have been really funny if everyone would have thought of this.

Dayum!! Really?? Didn't feel like one of his cars, and now I feel bad for marking him down on DC. Still, it's not like he's going to go without, that thing is seriously fast...

{Cy}

I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever use gearing that wide though. :lol:

I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever use gearing that wide though. :lol:

Yeah, and now you know why I look like a mug. Been wandering around in the dark for the last few days, randomly pointing at people and shouting "Alfa!!"

Besides which, I think yours is a blue car...

{Cy}

Yeah, and now you know why I look like a mug. Been wandering around in the dark for the last few days, randomly pointing at people and shouting "Alfa!!"

Besides which, I think yours is a blue car...

{Cy}

I got patches, on patches, on my old blue jeans...

Well, they used to be blue...

When they used to be new...

When they used to be clean.

;)

Back