2014 Jeep Cherokee "Liberty"

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 219 comments
Wolfe, I know you tried to make it better, but that it 'aint.

OT: Are we getting the standard Cherokee name back? So this will definately be the step-child to the Grand Cherokee anyway.

I didn't try very hard, so no offense taken. :lol:

I was wondering the same thing the other day, when I passed a Grand Cherokee on the way in for groceries and was reminded of how not-disastrous its front end is.

How do people listen to this guy? Rap is dead because of idiots like 2 chains.

I know, but he sucks so much that it's funny. I personally listen to rap 2007 and lower. Other than that, 👎. And I couldn't refuse because it was the perfect time.

I know, but he sucks so much that it's funny. I personally listen to rap 2007 and lower. Other than that, 👎. And I couldn't refuse because it was the perfect time.
Damn, you're missing out on some great Kanye and Jay-Z albums then.

Omnis

Please, rap has been dead for over twenty years, everyone else is a zombie or actually talented.

Actually, bad rapper talk is still better than this so-called, name-only, gum-having, Jherri Curl Jeep.

2014cherokeefixed.jpg

So difficult to pull off, I needed over 9000 hours in Photoshop.

That's photo shopped ? :odd:

@MisterWhiskers - If they're reverting to just "Cherokee", a retro look would make sense, too, I guess.

And his ilk:

(Language warning)

I agree with Pupik, rap died over 20 years ago. I miss 'Contemporary Jeep Music' (Da King & I), and 'Terminator X & The Valley of the Jeep Beets' (both over 20yrs old now). :lol:

At 1ness
'Terminator X & The Valley of the Jeep Beets' (both over 20yrs old now). :lol:

I also recall Chuck D hoping Aribitron would measure "funky, funky Jeeps", in How To Kill A Radio Consultant.

I love it when a thread comes full Moebius.

The interior looks like a bunch of angry eyes or something. Not bad, I suppose, but... doesn't look very ergonomic with some of the dial placement.

The interior looks like a bunch of angry eyes or something. Not bad, I suppose, but... doesn't look very ergonomic with some of the dial placement.

Just about the same Placements as the Dart and Grand Cherokee Minus the Storage compartment on the bottom.

2013-dodge-dart-limited-interior-photo-458169-s-1280x782.jpg

M-2014-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Interior.jpg

And his ilk:

(Language warning)

*parody video*

I agree with Pupik, rap died over 20 years ago. I miss 'Contemporary Jeep Music' (Da King & I), and 'Terminator X & The Valley of the Jeep Beets' (both over 20yrs old now). :lol:
You do realize that video was a parody, right? None of the people in the title are in that video. Hip hop isn't dead, you just think it is so you won't listen to it.

Kind of like how people think Chrysler is off their rocker with this Jeep. I don't care what it looks like as long as it can do some serious off roading for a decent price.

Back