2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
And by extention (or so I assume), this is what makes many of these teams have technical alliances with the big teams.
And that's mutually beneficial for both teams. Gibbs will be getting feedback from 6 team-affiliated cars next year. HMS will be going from 8 cars to 4 with SHR moving from Chevy to Ford. I'm really interested to see if this makes the JGR/Toyota cars stronger, by breaking up the HMS/SHR alliance. Do we know if Ganassi receives support/provides feedback to HMS, or just buys the engines from them as part of their alliance? Will SHR be working closely with Roush or Penske next year?

And that's mutually beneficial for both teams. Gibbs will be getting feedback from 6 team-affiliated cars next year. HMS will be going from 8 cars to 4 with SHR moving from Chevy to Ford. I'm really interested to see if this makes the JGR/Toyota cars stronger, by breaking up the HMS/SHR alliance. Do we know if Ganassi receives support/provides feedback to HMS, or just buys the engines from them as part of their alliance? Will SHR be working closely with Roush or Penske next year?

I'm thinking SHR will work with Penske for sure. They've got far better cars and better tuned engines. I think if you want to win with Ford, Penske are the people you want to work with.

They need to shave these spoilers down on these 2016 diecasts to match the current aero package.

IMG_2780_zps0ayckmnh.jpg

IMG_2781_zpsfqu3uejq.jpg

They need to shave these spoilers down on these 2016 diecasts to match the current aero package.

IMG_2780_zps0ayckmnh.jpg

IMG_2781_zpsfqu3uejq.jpg

The 1:64 2016 diecasts sort of have a similar small spoiler to the 2016 ones. Not sure why they can't do the same with the bigger diecasts :confused:

Has there been a new Die-Cast for the Trucks? I haven't seen one.

The 1:64 2016 diecasts sort of have a similar small spoiler to the 2016 ones. Not sure why they can't do the same with the bigger diecasts :confused:

That reminds me, still haven't gotten my Tony Stewart/Mobil 1 diecast from the survey yet.
Have you guys seen the car Tony's driving this week?
View attachment 591685

I'm sorry, but it looks like s:censored:...

It does look like poo poo.

I love this meme, where is it from?

I have no idea what any of you are talking about, and I follow almost every Tony Stewart pages that are official, so yeah, probably a scam.

It could just be taking long to process all the orders, and it's not like it cost you anything :lol:, maybe in a couple months we'll all receive happy little packages in the mail with free diecasts.

EDIT: Xfinity moved to 10 AM tomorrow

Latest Posts

Back