2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
Lol is it really?
Famine
  • Do not wish any harm, injury or incident upon any driver
    The moderating staff understand that people have their favourites in motorsport, and that they might therefore wish the rivals of their favourites to undergo misfortune. Fair enough, but if we see any crash or physical harm being wished upon any participant in any form of motorsport, then we shall immediately issue an AUP violation infraction.
From my interpretation, you can wish for failures (Like CGR today) but not accidents

:lol: we really are the bad boys of GTP, between that and not making a new thread every Tuesday, we're breaking all the rules
CFeN1uI.jpg

Tony just needs some misfortune to befall Austin Dillon and he's lucked he way through to the second round like the Philadelphia 76ers when Derrick Rose's knee issues became reoccuring

Honestly, a significant issue with the 41 or 19 would also get Smoke into the round of 12.

Also worth noting Jeff Gordon is in the top 10.

I wouldn't be mad if Carl missed the Round of 12 so that we could have Smoke & Dillon to potentially sneak into the Round of 8
I doubt Tony will make round of 8. Thats going to be his worst set of tracks, and if he struggles with these three, he just wont be anywhere near the caliber of the top 8.

Its a shame Tony is eliminated, but what a drive. To even make the chase after the hell hes been through is pretty cool. And there is still 7 chances to get a 50th win. :cheers:

Back