2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
The best quotes from 2014, basically when nascar and espn had a field day because in 2 races in the chase resulted in Penske drivers, specifically Keselowski, losing their minds, and getting beat up after the race.

Tldr - WWE, NASCAR Edition

Even 2 years later i still remember the fan from Texas shouting that when the Gordon-Kes brawl happened. :lol:

Pretty much figured that article wasn't serious, though it appears not everyone caught on to the joke.

Someone please explain why Cup drivers are allowed to participated in Nationwide chase races and materially alter the end result. 👎

Finally got my tv and internet back! Finally I'll get to watch tommorows race on TV instead of listening to MRN!

Someone please explain why Cup drivers are allowed to participated in Nationwide chase races and materially alter the end result. 👎
It's the good old boy's star system, glory and riches for the top drivers. It's a good system. :rolleyes:

It's the good old boy's star system, glory and riches for the top drivers. It's a good system. :rolleyes:
When the world stops being run by money, maybe things will change. Until then the money will go to the top drivers and teams. Until NASCAR can figure out how to lock drivers, and possibly teams, to one series entirely, nothing will change.

Best case scenario to make Talladega a ******** is for Denny Hamlin to win, so guess that's who I'm rooting for.

Reason being is that it forces 6 week to week front runners to lay back as they'll have a ~20 point advantage but no lock, and the bottom 4 to go balls to the wall for one potential ticket into the next round. This would be the most conductive to a surprise winner, which is all you can hope for with Superspeedways

Green at Kansas....aaand there goes the 20.

EDIT 1: Debris Caution, Harvick loses 5 on pit road, Kenseth gone with the wind again. 11 having an issue. Ragan punts the 43, caution.

Last edited:
Jimmie Johnson fighting for second. Martin Truex Jr. on pit road because fueling issues...

Good race for the lead with Harvick and Elliott.
Edit: Elliott to the lead!

Larson :lol:

EDIT: STEVE LETARTE :lol:
e31.jpg

Back