Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

• Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
24 ticket sent,now time to see who if anyone has won my competition yet.:)

Theace37
No. I pit you on the list. Please check second post

Lol I didn't noticed that my replica were going to come in that day.Is very very far D: Anyways,IT'S FREE! Anything free is good :D

Thenextbob
Lol I didn't noticed that my replica were going to come in that day.Is very very far D: Anyways,IT'S FREE! Anything free is good :D

Yea sorry I'm quite busy

I noticed that I am not on your schedule anymore from the giveaway you had - I was nominated by Josh (the winner) to receive the car he won.

No matter sir, all is good. :sly: Enjoy the giveaway goodies I sent to you along with all the B-Spec grinding.

s0ul_chicken
I noticed that I am not on your schedule anymore from the giveaway you had - I was nominated by Josh (the winner) to receive the car he won.

No matter sir, all is good. :sly: Enjoy the giveaway goodies I sent to you along with all the B-Spec grinding.

Hum. I must have ardently delisted you. I'm putting you back in. What do you want?

And thank you

daan
Yes, you do. You were told via PM. Remember?

I really don't want to talk about it.. .and I don't think I deserved it. I don't want another one,so I'm going to stop right here.

Ace, if you ever need paint give me a yell...do you need any at the moment, I can send you some.

Rob192005
Beat me by two minutes,was it matte black you needed for the Brabus'?

No it's DLC. But uf either of you would like to help I could use the following.

XJR 9 Purple
MATT Black
BIANCO ELDORADO
MATTE DARK BLUE

Back