Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

• Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
No it's DLC. But uf either of you would like to help I could use the following.

XJR 9 Purple
MATT Black
BIANCO ELDORADO
MATTE DARK BLUE

Off the top of my head I think I have the Bianco....I do have the others. Will send you some care packs over ther next few days. First lot will send in a few hours when I get on the PS3.

And if you ever want a DLC painted car, I can hold you a day or two per week in my schedule. Currently booked until end of next week for cars though.

frenzal
Off the top of my head I think I have the Bianco....I do have the others. Will send you some care packs over ther next few days. First lot will send in a few hours when I get on the PS3.

And if you ever want a DLC painted car, I can hold you a day or two per week in my schedule. Currently booked until end of next week for cars though.

Hey I could always use the premium sl 55 in gun metal 2 or the premium c class is gun metal 1

(These are the colors the replicas are painted in of cource!)

Hey I could always use the premium sl 55 in gun metal 2 or the premium c class is gun metal 1

(These are the colors the replicas are painted in of cource!)

I'll add you to my schedule for both those ones, dude. Nothing required in return. I have noticed though that there are a number of regular in-game paints which bear striking similarities to quite a few of the DLC paints...I really should start writing them down when I see them. Particularly close to the Military shades.

Hey thank you very much. If you ever need any care just ask. Only two cars left till I've got every car.

Carbon x2010 (dam gold challenge!)
Chaeral 2J

Good morning mate,

Ever thought about glitching them? hahah

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the double surprise :) :bowdown:
I'm a bit behind with work, so I haven't had proper time to add everything.

Cheers, have a nice day 👍

No it's DLC. But uf either of you would like to help I could use the following.

XJR 9 Purple
MATT Black
BIANCO ELDORADO
MATTE DARK BLUE

Sent them,along with the 22 ticket,sir.:)👍

@Outeke,thanks for the horns sir.:)

Good morning mate,

Ever thought about glitching them? hahah

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the double surprise :) :bowdown:
I'm a bit behind with work, so I haven't had proper time to add everything.

Cheers, have a nice day 👍

Hey, its no problem.

Cheers!

First ticket pack sent. Will send another one at next reset...just realised already at next reset :lol: It'll land some time in next 23 hours. 👍

I sent a level 15 on thursday, and a ticket 1000 yesterday. I will send the ticket for the drift mustang on this coming wednesday.

tbwhhs
I sent a level 15 on thursday, and a ticket 1000 yesterday. I will send the ticket for the drift mustang on this coming wednesday.

Yes your correct I got them 2 thAnks.

The mustang was sent today.

Sorry I have things out of order because I was out of SL700 PAINT...

Could i get one of the black mustangs (AC3S Ford Mustang GT DRiFT Car) with the green wheels, i dont have tickets but i have a lot for trade shoot me an offer

zotis123
Could i get one of the black mustangs (AC3S Ford Mustang GT DRiFT Car) with the green wheels, i dont have tickets but i have a lot for trade shoot me an offer

Just shoot me any cool standard car.
Thanks

Yes your correct I got them 2 thAnks.

The mustang was sent today.

Sorry I have things out of order because I was out of SL700 PAINT...

That's fine, if you need any paint let me know what color and I'll send some.

NEW REPLICAS ADDED-

Tamon Design S2000
AC3S NISSAN GT-R R34
AC3S AuDI RS6

(Photos coming later today)

Back