3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Nice mod, thank you for this conversion.

1720896739562.png

Last edited by a moderator:
... Mantorp Park is an awesome track and I'm sure it's on AC somewhere. Always worth the drive.
Great Breathe's List is your friend in this cases and yep, it is, but as I feared, it is a place of sinful perdition: the Devil Driving is practiced there, that is, drifting... and on top of that, the best version I have found is that of (gasp) ACTK (snif)...

Jokes aside, I don't know if the track will be very faithful to reality, but it's great for trackdays.

In another vein; Anyone else having problems with the Formula Vee version 20240710?

preview.jpg

When launching the game (Practice, Trackday..., doesn't matter), it crashes: black screen (although I can see the options menu and list of drivers), the steering wheel goes crazy and appears that hated "99% CPU occupancy" message.

(EDIT: To comment that a merciful soul has explain me that for this version of the Vee is needed the latest public (or preview) release of CSP.)

Last edited:
... Released : DTM 2020... ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things...
First, the most important, as always: THANK YOU FOR SHARE. Gorgeous cars, good looks, good sounds, well proportionated... Now, the bugs: this...
For me, the Audi doesn't move, when I accelerate it starts to spin.
On the other hand, the BMW works fine, although I think the engine dies off too fast.
I use csp 0.2.3 PREVIEW1...
... happens to me too, but with 0.1.79.

Help, please...

shrek-forever.jpg

Last edited:
First, the most important, as always: THANK YOU FOR SHARE. Gorgeous cars, good looks, good sounds, well proportionated... Now, the bugs: this...

... happens to me too, but with 0.1.79.

Help, please...
have you tried it without the extended physics if it's activated in your home?

have you tried it without the extended physics if it's activated in your home?
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's the first thing I checked... The car stays stuck from the front while skidding the rear wheels, with or without extended physics activated... Usually I don't have enabled this option.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's the first thing I checked... The car stays stuck from the front while skidding the rear wheels, with or without extended physics activated... Usually I don't have enabled this option.
Has happened on other cars where there is an error in the tyre LUT within the data folder (or .acd). May be worth copying the tyre data from the sister car that doesn’t show this behaviour.

View attachment 1372166
Released : DTM 2020
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: SimBin,RRRE
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin
hope u enjoy the Car
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!

Tire LUT's are broken or not finished. So cars are just sitting and spinning. Not moving anywhere. :gtpflag:
(just now had a chance to test them out and had to fix them myself lol)

Last edited:
View attachment 1372166
hope u enjoy the Car
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!

Thanks for the work! What is wrong with BMW in the CM Showroom?

1720905942202.jpeg

1720905964415.jpeg

Has happened on other cars where there is an error in the tyre LUT within the data folder (or .acd). May be worth copying the tyre data from the sister car that doesn’t show this behaviour.
Thanks again for trying to help but either I'm too clumsy and don't know what files to copy, or that solution doesn't work... After the transplant, the car is still stuck.

I'm going to bed, it's late here and I'm tired; these Assetto Corsa mysteries are exhausting... Tomorrow will be another day.

Last edited:
you do a hell of a lot of criticising others and not offering up what you so called fix yourself..
Great work there champ
Very rude but oh well! I dont know what the rules are regarding editing others mods, Hence why i posted it as an BUG report :)
But here is link to the fixes, Just drop the data files into the respective car folders. Unsure if anything else is needed hence why i don't also just randomly share links to stuff. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
A track i've been trying to make more to my liking for ages. I honestly think it's been a couple of years. I would try different things, get frustrated and move on to something else. I think today I finally got a handle on it and have something I can work with. Yes it's too green right now compared to the stock look and it does look better from ground level, but now that everything fits together, I can adjust both the inner and outer areas evenly.

Default:
mugelloold.jpg

Updated (WIP, don't judge harshly):
mugellonew.jpg

A track i've been trying to make more to my liking for ages. I honestly think it's been a couple of years. I would try different things, get frustrated and move on to something else. I think today I finally got a handle on it and have something I can work with. Yes it's too green right now compared to the stock look and it does look better from ground level, but now that everything fits together, I can adjust both the inner and outer areas evenly.

Default:
View attachment 1372302

Updated (WIP, don't judge harshly):
View attachment 1372303
Looks a lot better than before that's for sure, Grass is beautiful green and not whatever the other thing is supposed to be. Good job

Very rude but oh well! I dont know what the rules are regarding editing others mods, Hence why i posted it as an BUG report :)
But here is link to the fixes, Just drop the data files into the respective car folders. Unsure if anything else is needed hence why i don't also just randomly share links to stuff. :gtpflag:

Can you also fix the engine exploding after a few hundred meters?xD

Rude? I cant help wonder if you are the pot or the kettle. At least one thing, you ponied up for a change.

I was driving Legion's CART 1995 cars last evening and I love them. The AI keep gaining into the pits after about 2 laps, when racing though - on road and ovals, on multiple tracks. Is there any way I can fix this?
Is this happening in practice or race? I think this has to do with low fuel tank capacity. I'd try to edit fuel liters in car.ini file.

While working on Mugello this evening, I kept getting tired of the flickering\z-fighting on the s/f bridge everytime I came down the front stretch. So I quickly fixed it for myself and figured I would post this for anyone interested. I re-made the CSP mugello_windows file to correct the problem and also make better looking windows, IMO. Just extract the file and add this line to your ext_config file. If you don't have an extension folder with a config file in it, I included one you can use.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE=mugello.kn5
HIDE=Box029

windows.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1372166
hope u enjoy the Car
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!

Hi, Do you require the ready to race pack DLC for these to work?

This is now sorted as you do require it but the BMW keeps blowing up on full revs, should this be happening?

Thanks

Last edited:
While working on Mugello this evening, I kept getting tired of the flickering\z-fighting on the s/f bridge everytime I came down the front stretch. So I quickly fixed it for myself and figured I would post this for anyone interested. I re-made the CSP mugello_windows file to correct the problem and also make better looking windows, IMO. Just extract the file and add this line to your ext_config file. If you don't have an extension folder with a config file in it, I included one you can use.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE=mugello.kn5
HIDE=Box029

View attachment 1372402
There is something similar on the Le Mans SX track on the barriers mainly on the mulsanne straight. Would love to know how to fix that. It’s annoying. Cheers.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back