Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,146 comments
That's what I initially thought (force AI headligths), but I have it disabled and it only happens with this car.
Could be they are set to always be on in the lights.ini file or possibly the ext_config file. Is that a stock car?

On another note, on newer versions of Content Manager, what happened to the Apps heading under settings? This screenshot is taken from an older CM version, but on newer versions, it's not there for me. Did it get removed or moved somewhere else in CM?

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
While on a Weekend, is there a way to reset time between each session?
So when I restart a race session time rewinds to the time I set in the DRIVE page...

I see there's the csp-weatherfx option for quick races, but I can't remeber if it can be done in weekends too.
Was it a Sol Planner option? Was there an app for that? Damn I'm fuzzy on the subject.

Another thing... since Rare, do you people even do Weekends anymore?

Simple question so I have some idea moving forward of how to make my mods. This comes as a result of a recent texture update track skin put out by ClimaxF1 for my Lemans 67 track. I tried it and honestly don't care for it, but most people are praising it. It makes everything entirely too dark for me. In the middle of the day, it looks like dusk or dawn. But it did get me thinking that maybe I make my tracks too bright for most people and I should start going for a more darker look.

So my question is, do most people find the track updates I do are too bright on their end? Should I be going for a more darker appearance for my textures or shader values?
I have the same issue, some followers find my graphic filters too bright. I love your edits and find them to be the most realistic tracks to actually drive on.

I read from Peter a few pages ago that the way AC engine managed the "burnt out" colors at noon was to apply a black filter on the whole image. It makes sense to me, as i've always fought against it to regain a normal brightness in my edits.

Still from Peter, LCS should finally get rid of it and allow the game to run without any darkening trick.

If i were you, i would wait for those LCS updates to get mainstream and see what we get with a normal color brightness/color adjustment, rather than throwing away what is, to my opinion, some of the most natural looking edits i've seen in AC.

I know i will try to tweak some ppfilters using LCS once the Pure skydome are back, and i will def use either your Longford or Spa 66 edits to see if i spot glitches.

With so many mods, screens, ppfilters, edits and ****, i rather work on something i have control on and feel good with than applying an unknown brightness that won't satisfy me in the end.

Also, i suppose people got really used of darker/contrasty sceneries with Aegis or Purelife, and it takes time to get used to a new look. I still see pics and vids on reddit/youtube where i can't see **** on neither my phone nor pc and they seem to be praised by the community, so it's definitly trending.

Not related, but people are still dl from my mediafire to get your Longford 67 and Spa66 edits (respectivelly 1400 and 1500dls by the way🤩), would you like me to edit the yt pages with your latest links?

Last edited:
I have the same issue, some followers find my graphic filters too bright. I love your edits and find them to be the most realistic tracks to actually drive on.

I read from Peter a few pages ago that the way AC engine managed the "burnt out" colors at noon was to apply a black filter on the whole image. It makes sense to me, as i've always fought against it to regain a normal brightness in my edits.

Still from Peter, LCS should finally get rid of it and allow the game to run without any darkening trick.

If i were you, i would wait for those LCS updates to get mainstream and see what we get with a normal color brightness/color adjustment, rather than throwing away what is, to my opinion, some of the most natural looking edits i've seen in AC.

I know i will try to tweak some ppfilters using LCS once the Pure skydome are back, and i will def use either your Longford or Spa 66 edits to see if i spot glitches.

With so many mods, screens, ppfilters, edits and ****, i rather work on something i have control on and feel good with than applying an unknown brightness that won't satisfy me in the end.

Also, i suppose people got really used of darker/contrasty sceneries with Aegis or Purelife, and it takes time to get used to a new look. I still see pics and vids on reddit/youtube where i can't see **** on neither my phone nor pc and they seem to be praised by the community, so it's definitly trending.

Not related, but people are still dl from my mediafire to get your Longford 67 and Spa66 edits (respectivelly 1400 and 1500dls by the way🤩), would you like me to edit the yt pages with your latest links?
not a black filter. They just used lower values for sun and ambient light.

Last edited:
12 cars Free release!! ɛ̃fini RX-7 & Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) "Model-IV" from

Danbowlghini Modding Project​

1721323406019.png

7. Juli
This release includes 12 units RX-7 FD! It's available for free. *Not encryption
今回のリリースは12台のRX-7 FD !! 無料で利用出来ます。※暗号化無し
※English
This new MOD is the FD3S type ɛ̃fini RX-7 & Mazda RX-7, which was produced from January 1996 to January 1999. It is based on the ɛ̃fini RX-7 MOD created by Mr.Switch Pro. In Japan, the models released during this period are called "Model-IV(Yon-Gata)". The grades of the MOD I produced this time are Type RB, Type RB Bathurst, Type RB Bathurst X, Type RS, Type RS-R, and Type RZ produced as Model-IV, all grades except Touring X I have prepared. Due to the discontinuation of the ɛ̃fini brand, RX-7s produced from October 1997 changed from the ɛ̃fini emblem to the Mazda emblem. For this reason, the models produced during this period had two versions of the same grade: ɛ̃fini version and Mazda version. Also, regarding the steering, at the beginning of production it had a 3-spoke steering wheel, but in later production models it was changed to a 4-spoke steering wheel equipped with an airbag. This time, I created an ɛ̃fini version and a Mazda version of this Model-IV RX-7 for each grade. For these reasons, I have released a large number of 12 units this time. Furthermore, the steering wheel has 3-spokes in the ɛ̃fini version and 4-spokes in the Mazda version. Type RB Bathurst X, which is only available in ɛ̃fini specification due to its production period, and Type RS-R, which is only available in Mazda specification, are available in both 3-spoke and 4-spoke versions while retaining the badge.
When reproducing differences in manufacturers' standard equipment and specifications, we referred to genuine Mazda vehicle catalogs and valuable information from real vehicle owners. Therefore, these productions are well-founded and unwavering.
EXTRA features,
EXTRA A: Front fog lamps on/off
EXTRA B: Defogger indicator lights on/off
EXTRA C: A/C light on/off
EXTRA D: Inside air/outside air circulation light switching
EXTRA E: Room light on/off
The above functions are assigned. Some grades are not equipped with fog lights or air conditioners, so of course the corresponding extras will not work for those models. In order to prevent misunderstandings and incorrect operations by not complicating operations, I leave the extra operation assignments unchanged, even if there are grades with non-functional extras. If anyone wants to change the assignment of operations, please change the extension description yourself. In addition, body colors that don't originally exist as genuine are stored in separate files, so if you need them, please feel free to apply them yourself.
The parts that I edited of the base MOD for Mr.Switch Pro are wide-ranging(Too much to write here...)
For this production,
Switch Pro: I received permission to edit and publish it as a base MOD.
Rotari : He is a co-producer of this project and provided us with parts such as wheels and emblems, as well as valuable catalog information on the actual car.
Sakamod : He actually owns an RX-7 FD Type 4, and as an owner, he provided valuable information and 3D parts.
chmcl : for his instruction on custom normals and vertex merging in Blender.
なんだこぱんだ : for the edited "Tyres.ini" to bring the lap times closer to the actual car.
shin956 : for the correction and the instruction about the shadow of the vehicle.
I have received a great deal of cooperation from the above people. I would like to strongly state that the fact that I was able to create a convincing production and release this work was due above all to the generous cooperation and efforts of the people listed above. Thank you very much again!!
1721323207562.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current version : 1.4
Car Download : https://sharemods.com/pycjr0777tbp/RX-7_FD_Model4_Pack_Ver1.4.rar.html
Discord server : https://discord.gg/ZZ5XGwRmq3
X (Twitter) account : https://twitter.com/Danbowlghini

Last edited:
Looks like we have another "Fantia" situation with this new Chinese site that Breathe has brought forward:

TRMOD

Looks to be ran by Skyten and Bug, two names who are fairly well known when it comes to Chinese tracks in AC.

Problem is, of course, is that it's inscrutable for English speakers. I, unlike most, can read some of it, and it seems like it's yet another "account required" site, which is a disappointing decision. Not to mention, a few of their projects on their "official" site, like Zhejiang, are multiple versions out of date.

I'm interested in driving some of the more esoteric Chinese tracks, but I may just have to wait for an "alternatively sourced" (quotes for sarcastic emphasis) version of these like I had to with Maneking's premium tracks, which were near-impossible to find and required unfiltered credit card info for a site I couldn't read. I reached out to him through RD as well, no response. I ended up having someone send me their copy via PM. I was willing to pay, and literally could not without my credit card info being at risk. I assume this is very much the case here as well.

Why these people don't post on a readable site or simply use SellFy or whatever completely baffles me. The overwhelming majority of AC users are from the West - why cut them out of potential purchase? Stupid.

Last edited:

It would be best to use my links since they would always be the most up-to-date versions of the tracks. I do a lot of under the radar updates on all my tracks\mods that never get announced. Only when an update makes a huge difference do I make some kind of public announcement.

Last edited:
It would be best to use my links since they would always be the most up-to-date versions of the tracks. I do a lot of under the radar updates on all my tracks\mods that never get announced. Only when an update makes a huge difference do I make some kind of public announcement.
Yup, gonna update the links

So I have yet to receive a response from the Guy who made the tracks I converted from NR2003 and from what can tell hes just kinda completely left any form of community interaction. So would it be right to release without permission so long as I give him the main credit which he obviously deserves? Just curious as I had to do a decent bit of work to the track surface at Chicago to get it so it is raceable and would obviously love to share it with Disney. at this point I think its been like 2 months since i left a youtube comment on a video of his which was the only form of communication I could find that he had not deleted. Thoughts?

Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 19/07/2024 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 19/07/2024 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 28/06/2024 --> 18/07/2024
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 28/06/2024 --> 18/07/2024

Note to modders: more and more links are no longer available. I'm sharing them on my sharemods, but it goes without saying that if you provide me with a new “official” link, I'll make the change to your link.

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.

Thank you guys

ACTL v3.2 by Breathe

We released the 1987 WTCC race grid for Spa a while ago. It is in that pack

Hey, first up love the LM Project - fantastic. I've loaded them all up and have been running thru each one - minor question - the skins are there for the following cars, and they are in the grid presets, but I can't seem to find the cars - you couldn't point me to them?
They are:
vac_groupc_ck5_83
vac_groupc_dome_rc82
vac_groupc_ck5_83

Also in the GT Supreme pack - in the liveries zip it has the following folders but the car folders are not there - any ideas?
gtsupreme_groupC_956_WEC84
gtsupreme_groupC_956_WEC84_KremerFuji
gtsupreme_groupC_956_WEC84

BTW, the grids work great on the new Spa 83 release. Made for each other. Again, thanks for the work you've done - love it.

Rabaring v1.0

Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_rabaring_6-5-124-20-1-50.jpg

Test track in Hungary.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP Recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Dzsezi
-I have tried to contact him but have not been able to. I thank him for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Leimo.

Requests are currently not being accepted.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-notice-108110777

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back