ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
View attachment 1379872
This is without a doubt one of your best cars yet. It was worth the wait, definitely one of my new favorites.

The option is in one of the tabs(Visual, I think) in the car setup menu.
Yeah but how do you see that menu while you're in the car? I see that option outside the car but it's not available while sitting in the car. Unless I'm just missing it somewhere.

Just a small vid to say thank you to @rnoir for the absolute blast i'm having with the Jidé. What a lil monster.

As for the graphic filters, i'm hitting a wall with the sun_cam_face. How do you script it? i'm struggling with low angles sun when i'm facing the sun in cloudy conditions, with very dark car insides. Adding ambient light seems to be a band aid solution, if anyone managed to get it scripted i'm all ears!

Maybe better you go to Pure Discord Server and post it in the support channel. Are you working on a whole pure PPfilter script or are you trying to solve a problem with a certain filter script?

Yeah but how do you see that menu while you're in the car? I see that option outside the car but it's not available while sitting in the car. Unless I'm just missing it somewhere.
That’s weird. I’m assuming you’re not in the pits whilst accessing the menu when in the cockpit?

Last edited:
One last bit of house cleaning on my Spa_2022 mod. I need to take a break from the track and may revisit some things down the road, but for now i'm good with where it's at.

This small update is a track light placement fix (thanks to @CrisT86 for pointing it out). It's based on a night picture I looked at of the Eau Rouge area. A pole that was in the runoff area was moved to the right of the new raidillon. A couple of light poles that for some reason were sticking out of the raidillon were removed. I couldn't get a view of the left side so i'm not sure if there should be a light pole on the left. For now there is not one. If you have already downloaded either version of the mod, just use the links below to get the updated files for the version you use. The full mods already include this update.

Night Lights update for standalone (spa_2022 folder) version

Night Lights update for spa folder thanks for your work! can you provide complete file with a stand along track inc all updates pls ?
thanks for your great work! can you provide complete file with all updates inc stand a long track please?

Last edited:
thanks for your great work! can you provide complete file with all updates inc stand a long track please?
I figured out the issue of the digital flag that someone have, and fixed it. While doing it, i noticed some 3D issues (like a light pole placed at the top of the eau rouge) which need to be fixed. @racinjoe013 is working on it. As soon as it's ready i will clean the config (the one i have have multiple entries for lights which are overwritten by new settings below the one on top) so it will be lighter for low-specs pc too. No ETA yet for now.

On the VRC Formula 2024, how do you change steering wheel designs while your looking at the wheel so you can see which one you want? I can do it from outside the car with the visuals menu but once you're in the cockpit it goes away. Also to keep a certain steering wheel do you have to save that as a preset?
You can press F7 while in the pits and have the menu thing and just move the camera to a position where you can see it

Abit of help please. skins arnet the same from creator and then in my content manager

Car - RSS MPH Protech P96

Skin Preview by creator
1723369101165.jpeg

Skin preview in my content manager
1723369255432.jpeg

Can clearly see the NUmber decals are different and that is like that for all the skins ive added to the P96

Abit of help please. skins arnet the same from creator and then in my content manager

Skin Preview by creator
View attachment 1380069
View attachment 1380070
Can clearly see the NUmber decals are different and that is like that for all the skins ive added to the P96
are you using CSP for final preview render? if not then I don't think that mod will show number plates properly in preview.

are you using CSP for final preview render? if not then I don't think that mod will show number plates properly in preview.
Hmmm not sure, where is that option to check i'm looking all over CSP seetings but cant see it

Cancel that found the option but the previews are still not how they are supposed to be

Last edited:
Hmmm not sure, where is that option to check i'm looking all over CSP seetings but cant see it

Cancel that found the option but the previews are still not how they are supposed to be
I believe this car comes standard with the IMSA number panel/plate and the WEC plate and panels need to be inserted with a config file in the skin folder. That's why it won't show up in CM Showroom.

Released : Venturi 600 LM
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Zero Games Studio
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Zero Games Studio Orginal ,F302
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
View attachment 1379872
FINALLY a superb model of a great car! I'm blown away by the quality of the mod. Thank you so much!

Nobody have that happening?
Yes, I do from time to time. No amount of toggling or adjusting Ai options seems to make any meaningful or lasting improvements though. 100% Kunos content, 100% mod or a combination of both all seem to suffer at times.

I have resigned to the fact that if it is happening, it will stop happening soon enough. CSP magic if you will.

I have a question for you, do you know how I can get rid of this View attachment 1378128
isn't this simply caused by motion blur ? (turn off motion blur in video options and see if it's gone)
24H
guys, which is the best rallycross track available? 🤔
who's to say which is the best (and according to which criteria ?) 🤷‍♂️

I can only share with you some tracks I personally really love... (so they have gotten 5 stars and fav+ in my CM) :

for testing a rally car I usually take one of these tracks as my favorites (but to call them the best would be presumptuous)
Pico Veleta Subida (not rallycross , there's uphill and a downhill version , I prefer uphill for testing any rally car)

Blackwood
DiRT Rally - Lydden
DiRT Höljes RX YT video ( direct link from the YT video's description)

Actually alot of RMI's tracks are very good I think , check out the whole list here and all other rallycross tracks from Breath's list
(and report back which one you think is THE best ;))

Has anybody got the P4/5 COMPETIZIONE 2011 by kunos sound they could send me please, mines disappeared :banghead: Ive tried the verify integrity thing still no joy.

Regards

Mark
here a copy (has a new preview of mine, if you wanna keep the original backup that one and overwrite mine after clean install ! )

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone had made a mod of the De Tomaso Pantera GT1 from 1994-6.
it's listed here , and showcased here so it seems it was made in AC... (but I can't find a link for buying or downloading it)

Last edited:
X90
Reinstalled Nuzzi's Pit App 2.9 - and everything seems to be working at first glance.

Unfortunately, while the strange auto-activation seems to have stopped, I can confirm that the radio button to "Enable/Disable track physics" surfaces.ini changer is NOT working - even with "Disabled" track physics, I am still checksum-kicked from my server. So whatever is happening, the app is still not reverting the surfaces.ini to its original state properly. So it's still a no from me for now. Deleting. [edit]
Meh, dunno. This thing still goes whenever the wind blows.
While I had the previous version work just fine here, now few multiclass race tests on both Spa and Spa 2022 are giving me disastrous results, more or less like not having the app at all, previous and 2.9. I've tried basic kunos cars too...

I know you've deleted it, just implying the lifeboat has more than a hole.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm not the only one with the multiclass issue. Trying 3.0 atm.

Last edited:
Spa 2022 Update

This is my take on the excellent Spa 2022 mod by guigui0256. I cannot stress enough how I take no credit for this what so ever. Please do not give me any credit or thanks for this. I did basically nothing other than fix a couple of technical issues with the treeline lighting and altered a few textures. I realize this is not a cool thing to do to alter someone else's work without permission. I did reach out to the creator awhile back about these issues and he said he was happy with the track so I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong. If he sees this and asks, I will pull it.

The download is rather large because it is a full track folder. I run the track as it's own separate track, not as an addon in the original Kunos Spa folder. Reason being, his extension impacted how the original Spa looked and I didn't want to change that so I made it a separate track. Sorry for the big download.

Spa 2022 Update

Spa 2022 Update to work with original Spa Folder. Won't alter the original track.

Spa 2022 Update for original Spa Folder

The mods have full support for all of Pyyer's Spa F1 and WEC extensions. In order for them to work properly, please follow the directions below.

1.) Install whichever version of the mod you choose to use.

2.) Install Pyyer's Spa extensions into the track folder. Do not drag them into the root 'assettocorsa' folder or they will not get installed to the correct location.

3.) Install the files in the included 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder and overwrite anything it asks.

View attachment 1205882

Notes:

-- If you want the sound effects back, open up the ext_config file and set the ext_config-audio section at the top to ACTIVE = 1. It does weird things on my system so I had to disable it.
I mean it's a bit confusion with all updates. Some users dont know how to make it. Maybe its simpler produce 1 file with all updates to install it with CM . Thanks again for your work.

I mean it's a bit confusion with all updates. Some users dont know how to make it. Maybe its simpler produce 1 file with all updates to install it with CM . Thanks again for your work.
It's already a standalone track. You just have to unzip and copy the track folder to the relative folder in AC. Simple as that. Avoid installing things with CM which most of the time can causes troubles and problems.

Spa 2022 Update

This is my take on the excellent Spa 2022 mod by guigui0256. I cannot stress enough how I take no credit for this what so ever. Please do not give me any credit or thanks for this. I did basically nothing other than fix a couple of technical issues with the treeline lighting and altered a few textures. I realize this is not a cool thing to do to alter someone else's work without permission. I did reach out to the creator awhile back about these issues and he said he was happy with the track so I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong. If he sees this and asks, I will pull it.

The download is rather large because it is a full track folder. I run the track as it's own separate track, not as an addon in the original Kunos Spa folder. Reason being, his extension impacted how the original Spa looked and I didn't want to change that so I made it a separate track. Sorry for the big download.

Spa 2022 Update

Spa 2022 Update to work with original Spa Folder. Won't alter the original track.

Spa 2022 Update for original Spa Folder

The mods have full support for all of Pyyer's Spa F1 and WEC extensions. In order for them to work properly, please follow the directions below.

1.) Install whichever version of the mod you choose to use.

2.) Install Pyyer's Spa extensions into the track folder. Do not drag them into the root 'assettocorsa' folder or they will not get installed to the correct location.

3.) Install the files in the included 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder and overwrite anything it asks.

View attachment 1205882

Notes:

-- If you want the sound effects back, open up the ext_config file and set the ext_config-audio section at the top to ACTIVE = 1. It does weird things on my system so I had to disable it.
The 2022 mod originally had issues with the skid marks being above the surface of the track. Your version seems to have the same issue. You can see an example in the attached photo. I cannot remember what the fix for this was. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-11 093343.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-11 093343.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 7

Skin Preview by creator
View attachment 1380069
View attachment 1380070
I tested it in the showroom with CSP option and it show like the preview but in the CM showroom i've got the same result as yours.

Just a small vid to say thank you to @rnoir for the absolute blast i'm having with the Jidé. What a lil monster.

As for the graphic filters, i'm hitting a wall with the sun_cam_face. How do you script it? i'm struggling with low angles sun when i'm facing the sun in cloudy conditions, with very dark car insides. Adding ambient light seems to be a band aid solution, if anyone managed to get it scripted i'm all ears!

Thank you Tetri! And thank you for your fun to watch videos!

I did a race on this track
I activated the Nuzzi apps, calibrated correctly
ALL the drivers who entered the pits for the pit stop have retired...

Last edited:
Hi all . A quick question. With the two new f302 cars the Audi and Venturi is there a way to move the base driver position. You can alter it in VR but then you lose the options to start race ect. The base position needs to be more forward. Cheers.

Hi all . A quick question. With the two new f302 cars the Audi and Venturi is there a way to move the base driver position. You can alter it in VR but then you lose the options to start race ect. The base position needs to be more forward. Cheers.
Just activate the "Custom VR HUD rendering" in CSP under "MODE TWEAKS: VR" and the HUD position won't change anymore when changing the head position, if the option "Move with first person view" is checked. You can also check "Visible only in first person view", if you want to see the HUD only in cockpit view when watching replays in VR.

Meh, dunno. This thing still goes whenever the wind blows.
While I had the previous version work just fine here, now few multiclass race tests on both Spa and Spa 2022 are giving me disastrous results, more or less like not having the app at all, previous and 2.9. I've tried basic kunos cars too...

I know you've deleted it, just implying the lifeboat has more than a hole.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm not the only one with the multiclass issue. Trying 3.0 atm.
it's an important framework for the future of this sim, but it's nowhere near done. It's full of problems.

I kind of wish he would collab with Ilja to get this integrated into CSP... but that would compromise Patreon $$$$$...

Released : Venturi 600 LM... ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things...
Speaking about the Venturi,while we're at it (and since it seems that I'm the fool of the road reflections)...

Screenshot_f302_venturi_600lm_ks_barcelona_11-7-124-19-58-50.jpg

... the ground is reflected in the two areas that I have marked. I have solved the reflection in the retractable window by adding this at the end of the ex_config.ini file...

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = 600_LM_Ext_Body_LOD0_Glass
MOVE_TO = COCKPIT_HR

... but I'm not able to find out the name of the mesh of that part of the hood (or bonnet, it depends😜) to fix it; seems that it's a part of a larger structure... The reflections in that area are very annoying, since they are right in front of the sight

The car is a beast, undoubtedly, it takes expert hands to drive it fast... Thanks for share, Master.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back