Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,480 comments
Cart 1995 who would like to help?
__custom_showroom_1723586924.jpg

Hello, need help, please, my KsEditor is not working, I had install a supossed additional shaders and that happened, the Steam check affect this files? or maybe someone can help me with the original files? thanks in advance

Hello, need help, please, my KsEditor is not working, I had install a supossed additional shaders and that happened, the Steam check affect this files? or maybe someone can help me with the original files? thanks in advance
Here is the original Kseditor

I dont really understand why RSS starting many many cars without finishing anything yet. Maybe they will release all at the same time but it would be a bit strange ...

They make the best mod cars imho so i dont really care , and who knows they may be working on it . Theyre also working on an extreme pack with the merc amg , mclaren 720 and bentley hillclimb .
Yeah they do but man isn't it tiring to see the same 3-4 cars all the time ? Anyways. There's a thing for everyone, I won't buy it but as long as other people like it.

Hi ! ;)

About RSS, is it really necessary to put these words from the Bauhaus early in the 20th century, "Less is More" ?

Anyway, I have to submit you an enigma brought to us by RSS with the RSS4 2024 Formula, I bought twenty minutes after the mail.
It stills a total mystery here !

Where is the function to activate some "engine map" ?
From the PDF, you can read this :
- 3 different engine maps, adjustable while driving
Introduction of engine maps

I use advanced controls, I use the CSP version and... NOTHING !
Since the release, not a single "silent update" so...

Thanks a lot for your help. ;)

Is RSS, URD and VRC all the same team of modders making them? and are simdream, rtt, exmods and a couple others i cant remember now a consortium of modders? I feel like it is all one big tiered consortium of Russian modders, all with the first intention to make money. Does anyone know any of the modders personally?

does anyone know what causes this black line on outside of track? i get this in a few tracks, maybe 10 out of 400. this track is adelaide 1988. in never used to have this problem... would a CSP update have done this? i used to use 1.79 for ages... but in last few months have upgraded to newer csp, now on the newest.

Screenshot_bd_lola_t88_chevy_a_adelaide1988_14-7-124-18-40-38.jpg

View attachment 1379465

EDIT - apologies, error in the driver model, the link has been updated.

Released - Lola T88/00

The first of our 1988 Indycars is now available on our Patreon page for free. Link below

A big thank you to the ISO team of David Sabre, Jason White, Richard Wilks, Richard Coxon and Alberto Ibanez for their permission to convert this mod to AC. ISO still runs a very active series of leagues which is worth checking out -https://intlsimracingforum.boards.net/

Car Link:

View attachment 1379466

View attachment 1379467
This is great, a lot better than the 1990 cars first released, excellent progress! the sounds are way better, only the onboard sound has a funny 2 tone thing going on. the models are converted very well and it looks and feels higher quality. keep them coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great, a lot better than the 1990 cars first released, excellent progress! the sounds are way better, only the onboard sound has a funny 2 tone thing going on. the models are converted very well and it looks and feels higher quality. keep them coming!
Thanks for the feedback, I think I know why its sounding 2 tone, something I can look into tweaking.

Is RSS, URD and VRC all the same team of modders making them? and are simdream, rtt, exmods and a couple others i cant remember now a consortium of modders? I feel like it is all one big tiered consortium of Russian modders, all with the first intention to make money. Does anyone know any of the modders personally?

does anyone know what causes this black line on outside of track? i get this in a few tracks, maybe 10 out of 400. this track is adelaide 1988. in never used to have this problem... would a CSP update have done this? i used to use 1.79 for ages... but in last few months have upgraded to newer csp, now on the newest.
RSS, URD and VRC are different person. VRC team si listed on their website.

About your issue, it could be a damaged installation or wrong settings of the shader, but the whole track seems extremely overexposed.

My feelings are that AC Evo will rock right away and soon the most renown modding groups will leave AC for good for ACE

That’s also my personal behaviour. I have updated my last CSP Pure and stuff last year thelast time. I am enjoying my fully working and tweaked version of AC and probably I still will after AC2 realeased.

But I am no more interested in updates, new features and so on. I think the new game will make it unnecessary

PS: don’t be too harsh with me it’s just my opinion

Btw. New cars and track are still welcome

Last edited:
My feelings are that AC Evo will rock right away and soon the most renown modding groups will leave AC for good for ACE

That’s also my personal behaviour. I have updated my last CSP Pure and stuff last year thelast time. I am enjoying my fully working and tweaked version of AC and probably I still will after AC2 realeased.

But I am no more interested in updates, new features and so on. I think the new game will make it unnecessary

PS: don’t be too harsh with me it’s just my opinion

Btw. New cars and track are still welcome
AC will last longer even with the release of AC EVO. Modders will keep modding it too for long time. AC is the most played game atm even it's already have more than 10years. Not everyone will have the right pc to handle the request of EVO.

AC will last longer even with the release of AC EVO. Modders will keep modding it too for long time. AC is the most played game atm even it's already have more than 10years. Not everyone will have the right pc to handle the request of EVO.
I know that I am with AC since 2O14. AC is a unique story, but it can’t last forever. Some day the king dies and a new one has to be crowned.
I think some of the top modders will follow the game which brings more money… and for the future I see ACE in front.
Like I said all just guessing.

Edit: and yeah all the scam like simdream and Co will probably still stay with AC to melk the cow because they will be not invited to the new party

Last edited:
I dont really understand why RSS starting many many cars without finishing anything yet. Maybe they will release all at the same time but it would be a bit strange ...
It would be nice to have more of those retro endurance cars released. They released Pack 1, but I do remember them saying don't expect a pack 2 just because they numbered the first pack.

They had the golden chance to make the Acura which seems to be the rarest in sims (only in iRacing IIRC?) and they're making yet another car that exists in 5 different games and has been ported from 3 different sources ? Come oooooon.
URD and VRC have tried to talk to RSS before about making sure they all dont make the same mod over and over again, But RSS is extremely stubborn about it and refuses to work together with URD and VRC to make sure that dont happen. As such URD and VRC sort of works together and RSS is just doing their thing.

You can ask Bonny on ACFSK discord about it, He'll have no issues explaining how hard RSS is to work with. When it comes to this.

I know that I am with AC since 2O14. AC is a unique story, but it can’t last forever. Some day the king dies and a new one has to be crowned.
I think some of the top modders will follow the game which brings more money… and for the future I see ACE in front.
Like I said all just guessing.
People still modding GP4 from 2002. They still do for rFactor1 and 2. RSS and VRC create a job from a passion. The king someday will die, but the loyal subjects will carry his legacy over the time. VRC for example is still porting the content to rF2 and Automobilista 2

when pure concentrated on eye candy, URD, VRC, RSS and some others, even with same models they have there own style of designing. As an VR user I do not care about the wheelnuts details or moving doors. I demand for a paidmod the perfect drivers view, seeing all kinds of details on the parts around me, like the fibers of carbon dashboard, real 3D and not a flat fuzzy looking or hidden by darkness cockpit. Or seeing from the cockpit, pixelate texting and logos from the sponsors. 🤮
I’m not going to discuss the quality as I’m sure in my VR case, that my preferred mod could be completely different for flatworld monitor racers, showroom photographers or video content makers.

Last edited:
People still modding GP4 from 2002. They still do for rFactor1 and 2. RSS and VRC create a job from a passion. The king someday will die, but the loyal subjects will carry his legacy over the time. VRC for example is still porting the content to rF2 and Automobilista 2
No doubt there will be folks still modding AC for passion. But I am curious what happens with the big players.
We just will see…

Last edited:
URD and VRC have tried to talk to RSS before about making sure they all dont make the same mod over and over again, But RSS is extremely stubborn about it and refuses to work together with URD and VRC to make sure that dont happen. As such URD and VRC sort of works together and RSS is just doing their thing.

You can ask Bonny on ACFSK discord about it, He'll have no issues explaining how hard RSS is to work with. When it comes to this.
Bit ballsy from URD to ask anything with the state of their mods nowadays lol

But yeah, I trust ya on this.

If I remember Correctly it was the other way around, They were all working together at Virtua Simulazioni ( FR3.5 etc...) then they split up, founded RSS,VRC,URD but they still talked not to make the same cars, then URD broke that agreement. At least it's what I heard. I also know that RSS were working on a Oreca 07 LMP2 and stopped because URD released their. I think RSS are doing a good thing by making all GT3 running and all LMDH's because if you guys try to run the RSS GT3's against URD's M4 and 992 the URD's are not equivalent while being the same car class. Also people can have the choice. On Microsoft Flight Simulator we have at least 4 A320's but at least people can choose which ones they prefer so I think we should think like that on AC too. I will always prefer RSS knowing their quality criteria and also having been disappointed with URD's 296 and with their thing of doing the GT300 (BRZ etc..) and we never saw them as well as their supposedly 488 GTE/GT3

3D artist work on the model, physics guy on the physics, sound to sound, livery to livery... is a team work, nothing happens at the same time, no one works fast as anyone else. Is a staging work, so it takes time from A to Z. To me they've released a lot of content lately, latest ones few days ago...

No doubt there will be folks still modding AC for passion. But I am curious what happens with the big players.
We just will see…
Until people will play AC and bought their creations, they will go on for it. No one knows how moddable will be AC EVO, so maybe only
authorized groups will be able to work on mods and maybe they need also to pay licenses for that kind of content, so, let's wait and see how ACC EVO will came out and then how modding will ;)

Hi ! ;)

About RSS, is it really necessary to put these words from the Bauhaus early in the 20th century, "Less is More" ?

Anyway, I have to submit you an enigma brought to us by RSS with the RSS4 2024 Formula, I bought twenty minutes after the mail.
It stills a total mystery here !

Where is the function to activate some "engine map" ?
From the PDF, you can read this :
- 3 different engine maps, adjustable while driving
Introduction of engine maps

I use advanced controls, I use the CSP version and... NOTHING !
Since the release, not a single "silent update" so...

Thanks a lot for your help. ;)
In the CM controls settings, scroll down on Patch tab and there is section "Car (extended physics)". The first assignable control there is "Change engine map".

It wouldn't hurt having at least some info about what those different engine maps are, though...

1723648758250.png

Last edited:
In the CM controls settings, scroll down on Patch tab and there is section "Car (extended physics)". The first assignable control there is "Change engine map".

It wouldn't hurt having at least some info about what those different engine maps are, though...

View attachment 1380937
Thanks a lot, You are a Lord !

I looked a lot and… I looked really bad so I’m very grateful for your help and your perfect eyes, so good so far than mine.
yes01.gif

Cheers.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back