Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,962 comments
Been having this "problem" for a while now, might not be the only one...
SkidmarkFX, before the skidmarks would stay for days, giving character to tracks. Now they disapear every time I restart my PC?? :confused:
Not a game breaker tho, but would be nice to get it back like it was before... :indiff:
View attachment 1391036
Have you set it to this?

1726946750578.png

Hi all, has anyone managed to install the wipers on Peter Crill's Ferrari 430 Challenge 🙏? Thanks

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe(v1.0) by F40 LM Lover

It is tested in CSP 2.5 Preview1
You need CSP latest Version
View attachment 1391009View attachment 1391010View attachment 1391011View attachment 1391012
1. 3d Model
1) Based on Gran Turismo 7 by Poly Pony Digital
2) Some Parts are from Forza Horizon 4
3) Converted by F40 LM Lover
2. Features
1) Exterior Animations
-. Left Door : Extra A
-. Right Door : Extra B
-. MOTOR Hood Open : Extra C
-. Quarter Window Open : Extra D
-. Fog Lights : Extra F
2) Interior Animations
-. GAS, Brake, Clutch Pedal with Feet : Don't need Key assign
-. Trun Signal Switch with Arm & Hand : need Key Assign
-. Lighting Signal Switch with Arm & Hand : need Key Assign
-. Windows Open with Arm & Hand
-. Fog Light with Arm & hand
-. H-Pattern Shifter with Arm & Hand
-. Horn With Arm & Hand
3. Physics : F40 LM Lover
4. Sounds : Kunos' 250 GTO
5. Download Link is in the description of video.

Spectacular...thank you so much

Trying to recreate the "Mille Miglia 1955" using different routes to represent the variety of the era (with what we have available).

Brescia ( TvCam )
S.Moss / D.Jenkinson - Mercedes 300 SLR

Brescia >> Ravenna ( TvCam )
U.Maglioli /L. Monteferrario - Ferrari 118 LM

Ravenna >> Rimini ( onboard )

Ravenna >> Rimini ( TvCam )

Just for information on how I'm trying to simulate the "Mille Miglia 1955".

I'm using 20 different cars (most of them are available for download on websites, some I adapted and others I invented).

-Ferrari 118/121 LM / Ferrari 750 Monza
-Mercedes 300 SLR / Mercedes 300 SL
-AM DB3s / AM DB2.4
-Jaguar D-Type
-Maserati A6GCS / A6GCS Coupe / 300s
-Lancia D24 / Aurelia B20
-Triumph TR2
-Austin-Healey 100s
-Gordini T24s
-Porsche 550 Spyder / 356
-Alfa Giulietta Sprint / Alfa 1900SS Zagato
-Fiat 8V

In total (62 participants).

1. Stage 1: for this route (I recorded the times of all the cars, as it was done individually), but I only recorded the main ones.
2. Stage 2: according to the numbering (starting order), I grouped them into groups of 5, 6 or 7 cars (I chose one to drive) and kept a note of the times of the "AI cars".
3. Stage 3: I did another shuffle (divided into 15 groups of 4 or 5)..still according to the starting order (the last 30 were separated into pairs).

As in the first part of the route (in the real race), the slowest cars arrived as time went by, that's how I did it.

In the other stages (routes), I will change a little more.

Last edited:
Interesting, so these tags like “open wheeler” “F1”, “1923” “RWD” or whatever are also for certain aspects of the car. Just delete a whole bunch and changed it to tags that are for me more usefully. :indiff:

BTW think @Papifix is talking about the flash view of some floating cars without 4 wheels in the distance. I have the same, was thinking it has to do with bad made LOD’s as not all the cars have that hovering appearance at the distance. Luckily the members here can explain that correctly and even give tips to correct. :bowdown:
I also tag each car with my own tag and create all my race grid, "open wheel' is my only non personnal tag :P

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 1
Lime Rock Mountain

This an update to my mod for Legion's Lime Rock Mountain. It was one of the first track's I ever tried to edit so the mod really wasn't that good. Since then i've learned a lot so I tried to make the mod better. It's still not great, but better than before. For the record, this is not supposed to be a period accurate mod. It's more of a 'what if' had the track existed today.

Lime Rock Mountain v3.1

Additional credits besides what's listed above:

AI tweaks and fixes to the terrain from @cammel
Sections file from @Fanapryde
Cable fix from @Masscot
Thanks to @Quikslvr , @Perico Lospa and @Fanapryde for testing and feedback.

There is a boat load of changes, but i'm only going to mention a handful because they are important.

-- I made changes to a bunch of objects. Some I made myself, some were borrowed from rt_lime_rock_park. I did not get permission to use the objects because honestly, I don't know who's involved in that team to ask. If it becomes a problem and they ask, I will pull the mod immediately.

-- The tree objects on this track are terrible and very hard to work with. I would love to replace all the trees with Y trees, but I have no clue where to even begin to do something like that for as many tree objects as this track has. So you will have to live with some goofy looking trees and trunks in some spots. Maybe some day i'll learn how to replace them all.

-- I added a raceday layout that is not really true to life. The real Lime Rock Park doesn't have grandstands as far as I could see in pictures, but the track seemed empty when I ran a race so I made a second layout with added grandstands so it didn't feel so empty.

-- You can use the track without any of the track skins enabled and it will be fine. The Grass skins are self explanatory as to what they do. The Trees skin just changes a couple of the tree textures. The Seasonal skins will change the trees too look like they should for the time of year.

As always, please let me know of any problems so I can try and fix them.
Track has been updated to version 3.1. Use the link in the quote to get the new version.

You might want to make a backup of your existing track folder first in case you don't like the changes. I believe it is safe to drag the contents folder to the root 'assettocorsa' directory and overwrite when it asks, but I would suggest disabling and deleting any of my previous track skins first.

-- Grass texture changes. I was never very happy with how the grass looked. This version I like much better. It's the grass texture setup I made for Pittsburgh International and it looks more natural, at least on my end.

Hi Guys

Wasn't happy with my last update, Liqui Moly concrete texture looked a bit flat with too many shadows. Have created a new one which blends perfectly with track.

Wanted to adjust night lighting a bit but that didn't go so well, am way to ocd to just make a few tweaks. Eventually spent hours completely redoing night lighting, adding missing light textures, adding new lights, adding missing light shadows, adjusting colors and more.

Also fixed fps issue on main straight at night (caused by night lighting), night lighting is now balanced without any performance issues.

Update details v1.2:

• Night lighting complete rework with several new settings
  • Fixed fps issue on main straight at night (caused by night lighting)
  • Adjusted all light colors, ranges, fade, spot, sharpness etc.
  • Adjusted all flood lights
  • Adjusted all pit building lights
  • Adjusted all grandstand lights
  • General light settings and colors adjusted, clean, crisp with balanced and good fps performance
  • Added missing light shadows around the track and set
  • Added missing light tetxures around the track and set
  • Added missing light textures and shadows in tunnels, set too
  • Illuminated all brake markes and set
  • Illuminated all turn signs and set
  • Illuminated all pit signs and set
  • Illuminated yellow and black corner direction signs and set
  • Illuminated camera man towers a bit and set
  • Illuminated tunnel entry billboard/map a bit and set
  • Illuminated blue bridge textures a bit and set
  • Adjusted bridge lighting
  • Illuminated all tents a bit and set
  • Illuminated Grand Valley Speedway banner and set
  • Illuminated all track overhanging banners and set
  • Illuminated food trucks a bit and set
  • Illuminated pit building windows a bit and set
  • New Liqui Moly concrete wall texture
  • Several material adjustments added and set

- More loading screens added

N.B. Deactivate skins and reactivate new skins in Content Manager for new textures to show

Grand_Valley_Speedway.jpg
Grand_Valley_Speedway_7.jpg
Concrete_wall.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!
I think it started to erase at restart at the last csp update.
Also, I'm pretty much gaming daily so it shouldnt disapear that quickly

View attachment 1391163
No fix here sadly, but just wanted to chime to say I've been noticing the same thing recently (most recent csp preview). Pretty much have the same settings you have there too. Was working fine previously (adds awesome detail if anyone doesn't have it one)

Don't know how many know about this car pack, I only found them recently because a group I race online with is big into the US Trans Am series, but a pack for the TA Class was released a little bit ago (another car added to the pack last week). They're actively being developed, not by me, but the creator is active on social media / discord. And unless I missed another mod I think it's the first time we get to play around with the top spec in the US Trans Am series in AC.
cjh9yaflgva5jqpw2ncr35sydu3d.png

Only limited time using them (no races yet), but they're a lot of fun to throw around. They're a bit different from the VRC TA2 cars if you've ever driven those, a bit more grip and power to deal with, better braking, less body roll, but still will bite hard you if you're not careful. I believe all the cars in the pack are the same under the hood power and physics wise, but you (currently) have 5 "shells" to choose from. Here is a link if anyone wanted - https://vr506.gumroad.com/l/transam_pack

Had to whip up this quick skin once I saw this livery for the Mustang in online photos :P
preview.jpg

Here's an onboard for a lap around Road Atlanta to give you an idea on how they drive

They dont seem blurred on the Image. This how used discs will look 👍🏻
If anyone hasn't responded to this, yes there is a way. This is my go to code and format in the ext_config which I kinda toyed around to have that effect.

[BRAKEDISC_FX]
ACTIVE = 1
CERAMIC = 0 ; use ceramic look
CARVED = 1 ; add a bit of carving, radial lines (fast for shader to compute)
CARVED_FREQUENCY = 12 ; increase to make more lines
ALPHA_MASK = 0.0, 0.75
LUMINOCITY_MASK = 1.0, 0.0
NORMAL_MASK = 1.0, 0.0
REFLECTION_F0= 0.44, 0.06
REFLECTION_SHARPNESS=150, 200

[BRAKEDISC_FX_FRONT]
DISC_RADIUS = 0.192
DISC_INTERNAL_RADIUS = 0.123
GLOW_OFFSET= 1.0

[BRAKEDISC_FX_REAR]
DISC_RADIUS = 0.188 ; radius of a brake disc
DISC_INTERNAL_RADIUS = 0.121 ; radius of an inside part of a brake disc
GLOW_OFFSET= 1.0

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back