<- BTCC-5 -> SEASON COMPLETE - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,166 comments

Who is the BTCC Rookie of the Season?

• Red_Leader

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • mosendtner

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • TheOldStig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PleaseD1e

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • acelera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Results from Rome:

Race 1:

1. Red_Leader
2. skengdigi
3. Weezy_7
4. gedi69
5. rolo912011
6. mosendtner
7. killa_kandy
8. driftking18594
DNF. TheOldStig

Fastest Lap: Weezy_7 - 1:15.984
Lap Leaders: gedi69, Red_Leader, mosendtner

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. Red_Leader
3. Weezy_7
4. mosendtner
5. rolo912011
6. TheOldStig
7. gedi69 (warning)
8. driftking18594
DNF. killa_kandy

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:16.317
Pole Position: Weezy_7
Lap Leaders: Red_Leader, skengdigi

Race 3:

1. Weezy_7
2. Red_Leader
3. skengdigi
4. mosendtnergedi69
5. TheOldStig
6. rolo912011
7. driftking18594
DNF. gedi69

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:16.327
Lap Leaders: TheOldStig, mosendtner, Red_Leader, Weezy_7

---------​

Drivers on Probation:

karsten_beoulve (6 penalty points)

---------​

Points and Race 1 grid for Indy Road up in post #2. 👍

Any appeals must be made within the next 24 hours. Please PM me if you want to appeal your penalty/penalties, or have them explained to you.

---------

Notes:

• Congrats to skeng for reaching 50 BTCC podium finishes (including Corsas/JSCC) 👍
  • Anyone with 2 drop scores left will have one of them used after Indy next week

Last edited:
Points now up. The situation if both scores were dropped already is very intriguing. I'm liking how close it is for 2nd in the Drivers and Manufacturers. Teams battle will most likely go to the wire too. Don't think DK has much more to do in the Independents.

I really enjoyed those rome races , great track

Yep, was good fun.👍

Too many silly mistakes from me in the first 2 races....I may have been able to challenge you and Red for the race wins otherwise.

Looks like you've pretty much wrapped things up for the title.

@Rolo: you forgot to add my 2 third place finishes to your spreadsheet :sly:

Last edited:
What was my warning for? Them taps on DK??

And he deliberately goes for me in race 3 and nothing!!! 👎

Mid to high 1:42's for me.

My best was 1:42.2xx before start of season; but haven't been able to get down as low as that again yet.

What was my warning for? Them taps on DK??

And he deliberately goes for me in race 3 and nothing!!! 👎

In race 3? Bullcrap. I moved over at the start to cover my lead, as I wasn't very confident about the Scirocco's acceleration abilities. As for T3 on that same lap, I had no idea you were there. I kept my eye on whoever could creep alongside my inside, and you just seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, unfortunately. Honest to whatever gods exist, I'm sorry about that bump. And don't get me started on my ISP, which seems to be as slow as the Internet in Burkina Faso.

Guys, keep it to the PM - the stewards would rather not have to award penalties or race bans...

Hey I've said all I've needed to say :)

Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular - it's just a warning for people for the future! :P
We've already banned Andy for a similar reason - and now he seems to have left the surface of the Earth and we cannot find him again! :lol:

Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular - it's just a warning for people for the future! :P
We've already banned Andy for a similar reason - and now he seems to have left the surface of the Earth and we cannot find him again! :lol:

I wonder why??

No.. Really! He's disappeared!
Not on a Forum that he joined a while back.. Not on the HSR Forums, or anywhere..

Yeah, we get on (although we've only really spoken via the Internet).
He works in the Setups Department of Humberside Racing now..

Deleted me off PSN too. Guess he's moved on.

I will try get in contact with him, see what he has to say about it...
I mean, he did say a while back to me that he's loosing his love for GT, and he wanted to move more to PC Gaming..

Well, I think now there's peace. And hopefully the return of another champ next season because of it 👍

There is nothing wrong with rivalries just keep it on the track and clean .

Lets hope we have a bigger grid next season , hope the new racers stay with us .

Back