Cappuccino Cup Racing (RM) - SEASON 1 COMPLETE!

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 1,431 comments

Best Race Day/Times (Top 2 Will Be Chosen)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, found a link in your profile...

It was posted a couple pages back. I didn't put it in the OP because I didn't want just anybody joining yet. By posting it some 60 pages in, only the die-hard Capper's will be joining for now. :) I'll make it more public when we get closer to the second season (first refill?) and when it gets a little more substance.

You should post these in the OP:

Done. 👍 Thanks Bro, I've been busy the last couple days and haven't had a chance to check them out. It's way more accurate than my list, and much easier too. I need to learn how to use it, I'm very computer literate in almost all other areas but I'm very ignorant when it comes to Excel-type stuff. Time to figure it out though, I need it!

B

Haha I just realized that as long as I show up, my points for this week WILL count for both nights :dopey:

Haha I just realized that as long as I show up, my points for this week WILL count for both nights :dopey:

Vodas and I were crunching the numbers the other day and if IIRC you and he are very close for Friday night Champion, something like if you finish 3rd or better and he finishes worse than 2nd you will win the Title and vice versa. Should be interesting! :)

B

Vodas and I were crunching the numbers the other day and if IIRC you and he are very close for Friday night Champion, something like if you finish 3rd or better and he finishes worse than 2nd you will win the Title and vice versa. Should be interesting! :)

B

Yup lol that's what I was just doing :D Should provide for some exciting racing ;)

I'll be debuting a special new paintjob tonight, Gold Metallic with Dark Gold Metallic wheels, to commerate the successful first season of the new Capp Cup! White was just to meh to end the season on. :)

imagebas.jpg

Brandon

Race room is Open in my lounge! Bring your Capp's down to the Circle City and take a cruise around the famous Brickyard! Qualifying will start at 8pm EDT, 2 groups, 8 minutes per group.

Brandon

Due to half the field dropping out because of connection problems we will reschedule the Indy race for next Tuesday. Not sure what happened, hope it doesn't happen Friday.

B

Oh, yeeeaaa....Mudd's runnin' in 3rd place so it MUST be connection issues! I see what's goin' on here!:odd:

Now for the business, unfortunately I will not be around this weekend to host Saturday's race. I will be attending the Vintage Grand Prix and Car Show at Mid-Ohio Race Course and will be leaving early Saturday morning. So I'm looking for a volunteer to host Saturday's race. I think Mule is busy with his other series still so he won't be able to but if anybody else thinks they'd be able run the show for an afternoon I'd greatly appreciate it!

Don't think you got any takers on this but I can step into your shoes if required.

Don't think you got any takers on this but I can step into your shoes if required.

I've got a couple PM's out about hosting but if none of them can cover I might take you up on that. I'll keep you posted.

B

Some things I noticed about last night:

It started with people from Pennsylvania, heading east to west. CAM was disconnected, then Hummel, who lives about 100 miles west of CAM, then me, about 1/2 a mile west of Hummel.

Hummel and I lost PSN, and Hummel lost the internet completely like I had before qualifying. I saw CAM go offline, so I believe this may have happened to him too, but I haven't confirmed it.

There was no lag until CAM got disconnected, and then It was only PonyStig on my end.

Hopefully everything will be fine on Friday.

I'm pretty sure there was something going on with the server itself last night, I raced in a couple open lobby's after we canceled the Capp race and I ended up game-freezing in my tuning garage before I finally shut down for the night.

I also noticed that while we were attempting the Capp race, a large number of people on my friends list suddenly switched over to Black Opps, which is kinda weird.

Some things I noticed about last night:

It started with people from Pennsylvania, heading east to west. CAM was disconnected, then Hummel, who lives about 100 miles west of CAM, then me, about 1/2 a mile west of Hummel.

Hummel and I lost PSN, and Hummel lost the internet completely like I had before qualifying. I saw CAM go offline, so I believe this may have happened to him too, but I haven't confirmed it.

There was no lag until CAM got disconnected, and then It was only PonyStig on my end.

Hopefully everything will be fine on Friday.

Very strange! It's really interesting that you lost PSN completely, I was afraid it was something wrong with my room or my connection but this makes me think otherwise. Must have been a regional thing. We stopped the race with the hops that you guys would be able to rejoin and we could start again, but then 3 or 4 other people decided they were done and left the room so the whole thing was a rather large backfire. Oh well, live and learn.

B

The race definitely got weird last night but I think it was the right decision to postpone until next Tuesday rather than have a seven car field. Even if I had already escaped the draft and built a five second lead.

@vodas - I qualied at a 46.8 but I garfed the turn out of the esses that leads onto the oval which cost me .2 seconds. So it seems that mid to low 46s are possible, maybe even 45s, with the right setup. Now have at it! :)

Too bad about last night. I was running in second when Lancer passed me on the front straight and then went promptly off onto the grass and I thought I had it in the bag for beating him in the championship...lol. I did find another half second in the ensuing laps trying with futility to keep up to Brosif so it wasn't a total loss...lol.

Hope I can make it next Tuesday....:)

I lost a lot less time then you thought from that. I was probably only 2-3 seconds behind you when I got disconnected, plus I was drafting with PonyStig.

I posted this in the FMSC thread but the more places the better:

Does anyone have a Mazdaspeed Atenza '05 that they would be willing to trade? I haven't been able to find one in the UCD and seeing as I own one IRL I would like to add it to my garage. I have been checking the UCD for what seems forever and still no luck. I would prefer one that doesn't have any permanent modifications performed. Thanks guys!

I posted this in the FMSC thread but the more places the better:

Does anyone have a Mazdaspeed Atenza '05 that they would be willing to trade? I haven't been able to find one in the UCD and seeing as I own one IRL I would like to add it to my garage. I have been checking the UCD for what seems forever and still no luck. I would prefer one that doesn't have any permanent modifications performed. Thanks guys!

I think I might have one in my garage that I've never driven, but not positive. I'll check when I get home.

B

I think I might have one in my garage that I've never driven, but not positive. I'll check when I get home.

B

CurlyDE from the FMSC is supposed to be sending me one tonight but it is the wrong color. If you happen to have a Liquid Titanium Metallic version that you wouldn't mind separating with I would gladly take it off your hands and shoot you something in return.

I've got one if B doesn't have the goods (not sure about the colour though)

You can go ahead and send yours to Brosif if you want because I'm not positive I have the right one. I was just going to dupe it so Brosif wouldn't have to send me anything in return and I wouldn't lose it. 👍

B

I was going to reply yesterday, but for some reason never got around to it.

Yes, I can host Saturday.

I dupe as well... I can check for the paint chip as well.. Can't send til I get home though which will be around 6pm

MÜLE_9242;5483825
I was going to reply yesterday, but for some reason never got around to it.

Yes, I can host Saturday.

Fantastic! I'll be around for the Friday night race (barring any connection problems) so I can host that one but I'll be gone this weekend. Looking forward to seeing some vintage race cars at Mid-Ohio!! I'll be going to about 6 races at Mid-Ohio this summer so we'll probably need another Saturday host a few times but I'll make arrangements well in advance. I should have more Stewards/Hosts lined up for next season so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Thanks Mule!

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back