Connecticut School Shooting Dec 14th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, incidents like these only raise hatred, hatred and more hatred towards the perpetrator.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy no matter how badly life has treated him. He doesn't have the right to kill, no one does unless it's self defence. No civilized human being is helpless enough to shoot kids whom he has probably never met before.

I guess it wasn't him.

A post from a friend of his on Twitter.

"He has posted repeatedly in the last few minutes that it is not him, but I don't think you can see the posts unless you are friends with him"

Also. Don't post links to the Facebook page. Just in case.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy no matter how badly life has treated him. He doesn't have the right to kill, no one does unless it's self defence. No civilized human being is helpless enough to shoot kids whom he has probably never met before.

Indeed, these incidents merely take us back to us humans previous (and unfortunately not so long gone) barbaric nature.

HOLY ****.

photo removed due to f-bomb

Sue the media. Hardcore.

Although. It went through my mind that this could possibly be a photoshop. Hopefully it isn't. I can't think of someone being such an asshole, although those people exist..

If this isn't the guy then I feel sorry for him, he is getting some serious abuse on his facebook page. The fact that CNN have identified him, not an official source makes me dubious.

Last edited:
phillkillv2, you might want to pull that FB image, or at least edit out the profanity.

Hopefully all this confusion surrounding the suspect's identity will be dispelled soon enough.

If this isn't the guy then I feel sorry for him, he is getting some serious abuse on his facebook page. The fact that CNN have identified him, not an official source makes me dubious.

this pic is a fake

Here is his twitter and it seems like he is a psycho from what he says. Depressed and talking weird

(redacted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a friend of his keeps posting screengrabs on Twitter claiming it wasn't him. None of us can say anything better than his actual friend. Lets wait and see.

this pic is a fake

Here is his twitter and it seems like he is a psycho from what he says. Depressed and talking weird

(redacted)

Yep, all that talk of suicide does make this seem more likely that he was the murderer and that whatever happened with the principle pushed him over the edge.

I been hearing he killed his mom at his house and/or his girlfriend. Kinda thinking he wouldn't have a girlfriend. Can't confirm this tho.

So he kills his father, then his mother at work.

His twitter has been updated by him saying it wasn't him.

Unless someone is a very quick hacker then this almost proves it isn't him.

(redacted)

Ugh oh his twitter made a post saying it's not him lol. Fox posted pics from the facebook page tho. Will be interesting to see the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back