Derek Speare Designs - Button Boxes - Shifters - Great Gear

• Thread starter derekspeare
  • 1,567 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
★ ⚑ DSD FTW! Win a set of DSD Pedals ★ ⚑

Hi all,

Pedals are the singular topic dividing friends like nothing else can do! So instead of endless talk about this and that, we feel it's better to "Put Up"...the world has plenty of talk...the world needs more "Do".

I love pedals! I am sure you do, too...many love ours, and DSD is proud to give away a set of our Professional Grade Sim Racing pedals to a lucky winner on July 4th, 2014:

7160390_orig.jpg

The winner's name will be announced at 8pm EDT US on Friday, July 4th - American Independence Day. EVERYONE from EVERY Part of the globe is eligible to win and we will be promoting this across all forms of the sim racing space.

To enter you will need to hit up the DSD Site and submit your name via the form. I'll let the folks give up a hint, but it's not the Support page...that won't do it. You will receive an email confirmation when you have submitted your name.

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/index.html

Remember:

DSD = Value
DSD = Service
DSD = Performance
DSD = Win!

DSD FTW!

I will ask that if you enter the contest that you bump the thread so everyone has a fair shot. Thank you for that and thank you to everyone for their participation, support, enthusiasm, interest and friendship over the years. It's important to me to keep the goodies flowing back to the folks who cheer us on. It's a privilege to serve all of you!

GLA!

d
You guys do know the more you bump this thread the more people that will enter to win the less chance you will have of winning. Just thought I would give some friendly advice. :cheers:

I've requested that everyone who enters that they bump up the thread for exposure. It's a fair trade, and it's important that everyone has an opportunity to win...

Here's an update for June 22: All orders for pedals promised to ship on or before June 28th will ship Tuesday, June 26th
3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif
Thank you!

There will be more prizes, so be assured more goodies are still to come ;)

:gtpflag:

Derek, was wondering if your standard 12 bit controller will work with the Perfect Pedal? It appears my Bodnar Cable has died and was thinking maybe this could be a good replacement for it. Thanks.

Derek, was wondering if your standard 12 bit controller will work with the Perfect Pedal? It appears my Bodnar Cable has died and was thinking maybe this could be a good replacement for it. Thanks.

DSD Circuits are supported by the Technical Guide found on the DSD Site here:

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/technical-guide.html

It's not possible to speculate with which the devices will or will not work. The maker of the target component should supply you with technical documentation that should be consulted to determine if our circuit and the target gear will work together.

Informally, if the other product work with the component you have, then it's likely to work with our circuits. However, this is only and INFORMAL suggestion and users of DSD circuits are responsible for their use. They will do exactly what's indicated on the link above...

and GLA for the pedal promo!

DSD Circuits are supported by the Technical Guide found on the DSD Site here:

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/technical-guide.html

It's not possible to speculate with which the devices will or will not work. The maker of the target component should supply you with technical documentation that should be consulted to determine if our circuit and the target gear will work together.

Informally, if the other product work with the component you have, then it's likely to work with our circuits. However, this is only and INFORMAL suggestion and users of DSD circuits are responsible for their use. They will do exactly what's indicated on the link above...

and GLA for the pedal promo!

Hi Derek, could your pedals be plugged into T500RS perhaps?

Getting excited to know who will win your awesome pedals, Derek.
I entered as well via the bulk mail, so consider this a bump from me on your thread. ;)

To those who end up winning... congratulations you lucky bastard(s). :gtpflag:

Congrats to Russell..you lucky..lucky..lucky guy, enjoy.

We're also proud to announce that we'll be giving away a set of pedals EVERY MONTH from here forward. So that means another set goes up next month - DSD FTW!

Derek your a very generous man..thx's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back