Flower (PSN game)

• Thread starter Obli
  • 72 comments
I've played the first level a couple of times with my kids, but haven't been able to get past the old tree part - just get the "resume" message. What do we still have to do to get beyond that & to the next level?

Press the start button and it will take you back to the room and you will now have a new flower in a pot.

Select that and it will start the next level for you.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff, I'm not sure what you mean by selecting a new flower in a pot. When I press the Start button it takes me back to the room & tells me to "shake" the controller & press any button, which then starts the game back at the beginning. What am I missing here?

It tells you to tilt the controller - tilting it left makes the camera go left, tilting it right makes the camera go right.

If you don't have a second flower on the sill, you haven't completed the first level yet. You need to "collect" every flower in a ring around the old tree to open the end of level portal, then fly into it to make your flower bloom and bring the old tree back to life.

By the second flower, you mean the red one? I've got the tree to "bloom" a couple of times. The game "saves" but when I return to the room & hit the start button, it has taken me back to the first level again.

However, just did it again & it restarted to the second (canyon) level. I'm not sure what I did differently? :confused:

I just completed the second level. How do you restart the game at one of the earlier levels (I want my kids to be able to play through the second level)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Level access is entirely through the pots on the windowsill. Tilt the controller until the camera pans across to the level you want, then hold down any action button.

When you reach the end of a level you've previously played, you will be prompted to press Start to Resume - which will bring you back to the plant pots. Every time you complete a level you get a new plant which corresponds to a new level.

Your flower-pots also show you how many hidden flowers you have found on a level, they are indicated by a green leaf in the flowerpot itself. Get the three hidden flowers on a level and the flower will bloom more.

Regards

Scaff

Quick question here, for the Urban trophy it says "Completely awaken the city". Does this mean you have to bloom every flower in the 6th level or you just have to "paint" everything? Thanks in advance 👍.

You have to change every area of every area from grey to colour. So in practice it's a mix - you have to bloom just about every non-white flower and paint everywhere.

There are some thin slivers, hugging the walls, which you can't change. So don't worry about them. Don't forget the swings, the slide and the bit on the right where the freeway splits into three.

Alright thanks guys, I'm pretty sure I coloured everything but maybe I missed a few spots in the right branch of the freeway.

Alright thanks guys, I'm pretty sure I coloured everything but maybe I missed a few spots in the right branch of the freeway.
There are a few flowers on top of the buildings in the inner city parts that you have to get.

And be sure to get all three of the playground parts.

Back