Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,378 comments
The Aston AMR pro is ridiculous. Meet the new OP car for X class, nothing will get anywhere near this thing.

Reminds me of the redbull X 2010 from GT5

I've had exactly the same issue. I enjoy Free Play races with the DPIs and LMDH cars, but a while ago In addition to that class set at 18 (minimum, maximum) I wanted to add 3 classes with each 2 cars (set to a minimum and maximum of 2 max drivers) to add the 911 GT3 R, Audi R8 LMS and the C8.R. But then when I loaded it, each of the 4 classes had 6 cars in them.

Having said that, I've had some really nice long free play races recently with the 488 GTE and also with the DPIs on Daytona and other IMSA tracks. And watching the Daytona 24 last weekend makes me realise how much this game needs the Porsche 963 and other LMDH cars.
This is definitely a bug that I hope they fix because its preventing me from making a properly balanced freeplay race where its a couple cars from say a Prototype class and a bunch from like a GT class. Had this same issue where I wanted 6 cars from proto-H, 6 from P2 and 12 from GT but it insisted on keeping each class nearly balanced. Same issue occurred with other divisions when I tried, I just did what I could with what they gave me. Still had some good racing.

To give anyone yet to try it an idea of how ridiculous this thing is.

You can take the final corner at catalunya GP circuit at almost 180mph, pretty sure you could be even quicker than that once it's tuned properly.

Mental
The Valkyrie AMR PRO is insane I couldnt believe how fast it takes corners and its so wild that a few times I wasn't expecting it and ended up spinning out lol. And to think its detuned from the regular Valkyrie just has way more grip and downforce.

At least the AMR Pro is fun to drive, I don't know if it's like the real thing but holy cow, how it twitch into corners.

I finished the 124 Vs Miata series and had a blast, I started the Giulia one and found a bug.

Funnily enough if you drive the car a bit the odometer starts to get dirty, don't know if crashing and touching some grass ads to the thing.

Guess I didn't had the windows properly closed 😁 the first picture is the odometer in pristine condition.

Attachments

• b25213fc-c701-49f9-aa31-6e6d4b33ddb4.png
    b25213fc-c701-49f9-aa31-6e6d4b33ddb4.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ba2d7230-53e9-489f-88aa-c3856bdf2914.png
    ba2d7230-53e9-489f-88aa-c3856bdf2914.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 12
  • b35b4668-f4d5-44cf-addd-a3d5321efcb0_0.png
    b35b4668-f4d5-44cf-addd-a3d5321efcb0_0.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Even if you put drag tyres on it aswell.

It's insane how much grip and how fast this thing is. X class lobbies were bad enough for carnage but this car will make them worse.
Does it stall off the line with Manual/Clutch?

That’s an issue in the F1 cars and causes many accidents.

Does it stall off the line with Manual/Clutch?

That’s an issue in the F1 cars and causes many accidents.
Nope, at least not in test drive. Can't speak for online but in test drive it just bangs off the limiter and stays thare in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, if you floor it.

It brings into question what's next for X class? The AMR pro is, roughly, 10 seconds per lap quicker than the previous fastest, at catalunya at least. Prior to that the f1 cars dominated, (Never by that much of a gap). What's next?

Don't get me wrong, it's a blast to drive but it's so far out in front it's hard to imagine anything ever matching it.

Last edited:
Im wondering if the Mcmurtry( dont know if its spelled right)Sperling could challenge it when it releases in an upcoming DLC week. At least on tighter tracks because flat out theres not many factory racers or track toys thats coming close to the AMR PRO.

Im wondering if the Mcmurtry( dont know if its spelled right)Sperling could challenge it when it releases in an upcoming DLC week. At least on tighter tracks because flat out theres not many factory racers or track toys thats coming close to the AMR PRO.
Good point: it's crazy fast, although I think it might struggle on any higher speed tracks.

Makes a mockery of X class though, such huge speed differences.

I think if they released a thousand pound console then it would be awesome, but with the power you can get out of a high end PC it's just intoxicating. Consoles are for mass market aka your average gamer where I like to be at the cusp of technology if i can. Maybe we'll see PS5 pro and Xbox pro soon.
I usually listen to a bunch of podcasts to stay up to date with what's happening in the world of gaming and Xbox. Xbox Two is probably my favourite. According to Jez Corden, who seems to have good sources in the industry, it seems like Xbox will skip the mid-gen upgrade and instead launch the next generation Xbox console(s) 2026. I wonder what'll happen with the Forza Motorsport platform then. Will they just continue to improve the graphics/physics or start building something new?

I saw this on Instagram today btw. I remember that the accessibility features got a lot of hate on the Forza forums when it was revealed, but I think this is pretty cool.

@McLaren @AMR Matthijs @RolexGTP

There's a workaround for the multiclass grids.

Make your race with all the settings you want except the track, just put the track on someplace random. Confirm the settings so it loads into the race and shows your car in pitlane and populates the AI. Then go Event > Driver List and press A on an AI car and choose "Change Car Group" and put it in the group you want it. It will change their group but it will glitch and won't change their car, but that's fine. After you have all your groups spread out evenly, change the track to the track you actually want to race at, and when the game loads into the new track it will re-populate the AI cars and put them in a correct car for the class they are in.

Note that if you go through and change any of the restrictions with the buckets (like if you realize it was adding in a TA car but you only want GT3/GTE or whatever), you will have to manually go change car groups again, and reload into another track again.

I had figured this out like 2 weeks after the game came out when I was actually doing a few Free Play races but forgot how to do it as I have just been doing organized league stuff since. I've been fiddling around with it for like 20 minutes trying to remember how I did it, I wondered if it had been patched but finally found the combination.

The Valkyrie AMR Pro is ridiculous. It totally destroys the qualifying lap record at Le Mans and makes the 2 F1 cars look stupid.

Make your race with all the settings you want except the track, just put the track on someplace random. Confirm the settings so it loads into the race and shows your car in pitlane and populates the AI. Then go Event > Driver List and press A on an AI car and choose "Change Car Group" and put it in the group you want it. It will change their group but it will glitch and won't change their car, but that's fine. After you have all your groups spread out evenly, change the track to the track you actually want to race at, and when the game loads into the new track it will re-populate the AI cars and put them in a correct car for the class they are in.

Note that if you go through and change any of the restrictions with the buckets (like if you realize it was adding in a TA car but you only want GT3/GTE or whatever), you will have to manually go change car groups again, and reload into another track again.

I had figured this out like 2 weeks after the game came out when I was actually doing a few Free Play races but forgot how to do it as I have just been doing organized league stuff since. I've been fiddling around with it for like 20 minutes trying to remember how I did it, I wondered if it had been patched but finally found the combination.
Massive thank you for this.
Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Well I'll be damn, that actually worked. I appreciate that man, it saved me a few headaches lol now I can have my races properly balanced. I do still hope T10 fixes this issue in a future update.

That's amazing! Thank you! I will try it when I get home :)

I wonder if the AMR pro valkyrie is that insane IRL?

The standard valkyrie is quite a bit faster in the game than in real life, because the stats are incorrect. the car weighs almost 1400kg, where in game its closer to 1000, which was the weight andrian newey wanted until Aston compromised.

I wonder if the AMR pro valkyrie is that insane IRL?

The standard valkyrie is quite a bit faster in the game than in real life, because the stats are incorrect. the car weighs almost 1400kg, where in game its closer to 1000, which was the weight andrian newey wanted until Aston compromised.
The valkyrie weighs 1350kg in game iirc

edit: Just checked

its close to 1050kgs in FM and 1350kg in FH5.

Wonder why there's such a difference.

Last edited:

One major difference is that the Valkyrie AMR Pro has its hybrid system deleted, so it also sacrifices some horsepower in the process.

Hybrid systems add weight after all.

Last edited:

Yea it's really weird, Forza has a history of getting weights incorrect though. The Ferrari F50 has always weighed less than the F40 in Forza games which is the opposite IRL.

The only reason I can think of for the Vaktyrie non-AMR-Pro to weigh more in FH5 than in FM23 is if there's some kind of road legal kit for that car which is present in FH5 but removed by default in FM23?

We know the AMR Pro variant isn't remotely road legal, but the base model is officially road legal (to many people's astonishment).

The only reason I can think of for the Vaktyrie non-AMR-Pro to weigh more in FH5 than in FM23 is if there's some kind of road legal kit for that car which is present in FH5 but removed by default in FM23?

We know the AMR Pro variant isn't remotely road legal, but the base model is officially road legal (to many people's astonishment).
They used to prototype stats, the cars goal was to be 1030kg, but in the end it was 1355kg

"At the same time the power output figures were released, the weight was announced to be 1,030 kg (2,271 lb), surpassing the intended 1:1 power-to-weight ratio with 840 kW (1,126 hp) per ton. The car can accelerate to 100 km/h (62 mph) from a standstill in a time of 2.6 seconds."

T10 should update this but I doubt most even notice it, a shame.

Latest Posts

Back