Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 751 comments
I got involved in this thread because of the exaggerations. Claims that the game is broken. I see no evidence that the game is broken. I see minor issues being blown way out of proportion.

They aren't, electronic are, but that's a different issue.

Once again, this is ridiculous over statement. A problem with the physics model would affect ALL CARS. Not the, so far, two to three minor issues that people keep pointing to. That says the problem is not the system, but the setting of those specific cars, post update.

And the most vocal keep going back to 1.49. This is a 1.52 thread. The issues are not the same. Saying "since 1.49" is absolutely ignoring the current state of affairs. As you say below, obfuscating legitimate feedback.

I don't want PD to fix something that currently is not broken. Because there is absolutely NOT a "problem in the suspension physics model". There MIGHT be a problem in a handful of cars, and it's debatable, which is why this thread lives.

What I have seen is that there are (so far) two to three cars whose stock suspension might need a tweak post 1.52. THAT is legitimate feedback. Maybe an evo or two and maybe the s800 (although I haven't tested it)

People say the GT-R's are broken, yet hundred of thousands of people having completed the time trial event. How can both those statement be true? Either the GT-R is broken and pitches people off track OR it's not broken and hundred of thousands of players have completed the event (myself included).
Personally I never said the GT-Rs are broken, I said the amount of yaw they exhibit on hard braking—before I even turn the steering wheel—is generally unrealistic. It can absolutely be adapted to and driven around. I’ve done it myself and easily won the weekly challenge race. But I don’t enjoy the car as a result.
There’s always room between perfectly fine and completely broken for things to be addressed.

Last edited:
s800, as stock as I could make it, with SH tires as was mentioned earlier in this thread. What am I supposed to be seeing?
Why do you drive it on a circuit without kerb stones when I’ve repeatedly said that the issue is triggered by hitting elevated kerb stones? Another example of you obfuscating the discussion instead of trying to cooperate. Besides, it doesn't even look like you’re using stock suspension. Overall the car has a modified look to it.

Back