GT7 April Update Discussion

• Thread starter PuffelPizza
  • 719 comments
i13JEfR6UVhzlb.jpg

it does have those Led covers on , so they could make the Endurace variant with those led lights

We'll get an Alpine extra menu and I just sold the Vision Alpine yesterday lol
At least they didn't use the A220 race car for the menu, and make people wait for it to eventually return to the Legends dealer.

I've sold all my VGTs as well (and most of Brand Central) so that menu won't be completed.

Now that you mention it, it is a bit strange to have the two M6 GT3s pad out the car list as unique cars when they're just different liveries and a set of lights and vents that could have been a customization option in GT Auto.

Especially when there are plenty of other race cars in the game with different "factory" livery options and GT Auto parts.
From memory (so I could be wrong), there's two livery options for the M6 GT3 BMW Motorsport Customer car (can't remember if the second one is the livery from the Evo or not), and then there's the Walkenhorst M6 GT3 based on the endurance spec. The reason for including the Walkenhorst car at all is likely because Kaz raced it, and he wanted to. The reason why it's a separate vehicle could be because it's licensed from Walkenhorst, where as the other M6 in it's 2 variants, is licensed from BMW Motorsport.

I don't pay that much attention to the livery options in Brand central, but are there many cars that offer the factory livery and a privateer livery on the same car, and there any that have body mod options?

As far as I'm aware, yes - there haven't been any layout changes for years with Fuji.
Will only be aesthetic differences.
I wasn't thinking about layout changes, but maybe things like some runoffs getting changed, reprofiling of some corners or something like that, but that would likely cause issues anyway (e.g. replays won't properly match the track anymore)

One more race event... there already are so many. Why only adding 2 new locations for scapes?
Please PD don't split your effort on so many things... cars, tracks, races. Focus only on scapes, that's all everyone cares about.
No one needs some more interesting/challenging/rewarding racing content. Racing is bad for the environment anyway.

Back